The Literotica Tag team competition?

we can vote of we want a theme.

In one sense it adds to the challenge in another sense it might make it easier by giving some type of guideline seeing how wide spread EC is.

Personally I don't care either way.

But I think we need to know by say Wednesday if we want a them or not and I figure the same day would be a fair cut off for people wanting to get in.

Well as it seems to be in or around the finishing post for this, Aprilfool's Day could work as a general theme or the season Spring for you Northern Hemispherians, (yeah i like to make up my own words from time to time), International tourist day is also around the same time, I believe.

I like the idea of a theme to tie the contest together much like the official contests.

Well as it seems to be in or around the finishing post for this, Aprilfool's Day could work as a general theme or the season Spring for you Northern Hemispherians, (yeah i like to make up my own words from time to time), International tourist day is also around the same time, I believe.

I like the idea of a theme to tie the contest together much like the official contests.

I suggested April Fools in place of Earth Day when Laurel asked about replacing it last year.

It could be fun and there seems to be a sufficient amount of fools here to make it work.

My birthday is April 10th so I am certainly an April fool

I suggested April Fools in place of Earth Day when Laurel asked about replacing it last year.

It could be fun and there seems to be a sufficient amount of fools here to make it work.

I like it.

I don't know about April Fool's Day, but what about a teamwork theme? Or is that too literal?

Although I'm also in favor of no theme, but I don't mind if people want one.

I'm not huge on themes. Too afraid I'll end up with just a bunch of cliches. But since this is a kind of exercise AND I don't have to come up with a clever twist all on my own, let's do a theme. I second the idea of foolery or pranks. Need to work on the funnies a bit...

All new ground for me, so I'll do whatever.

BTW, As a writer with no real training, I'd not be offended if the real writers would rather be paired up with other real writers. I know LC said there was no minimum skill level required, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

BTW, As a writer with no real training, I'd not be offended if the real writers would rather be paired up with other real writers. I know LC said there was no minimum skill level required, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

This is a free writing site and we are on equal footing here. Granted some have been at it longer than others, but there is no "better than you" types in this thread.

This is a free writing site and we are on equal footing here. Granted some have been at it longer than others, but there is no "better than you" types in this thread.
Okay. I just figured I'd offer it up, what with JBJ predicting the end of civilization as we know it. Who would want to be the cause of that? :D

Okay. I just figured I'd offer it up, what with JBJ predicting the end of civilization as we know it. Who would want to be the cause of that? :D

Post a bond with LC, for your share of the damages.

JBJ is the literotica equivalent of those two old hecklers from the Muppet show. he'll sit back and mock, but not throw his hat in.

Don't pay any mind to him.

JBJ is the literotica equivalent of those two old hecklers from the Muppet show. he'll sit back and mock, but not throw his hat in.

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't pair up with PILOT.

You get pretty good training around here. Fake it until you make it. That's my plan anyway.

Yeah, and he'll stick around, just like those old farts. He likes the show. ;)

The SOP here is to curse your ignorance rather than light up one Kindle.

I can go theme or not

ceb4db45ac2c771cfb481adfb43dee7ce56dafce61e97b7f727bbc8dbbb8c4ca.jpg

Back