Sexiest hotel encounter?

It could be the overeager maid. It could be the, um, open blinds. It could be the B&B with the thin walls and the 80-year-old owner. It could be the out-of-town encounter.

Please share your tales.

In Brisbane we had our fuck buddy come over. we shared my wife in every room. we took turns at her over the rail and had a crowd looking at us from other buildings, she loved being tagged teamed while they watched, was a hot sunday arvo/night session. we also made sure to leave the door open while we spit roasted..
 
In Bermuda, on the patio (only 1 floor up) while people were still walking about the hotel grounds after their evening out.
 
I remember about 10 years ago going to Dublin for a concert with my then bf. We were all over each other on the way down on the train. As soon as we got in to the room we were naked in no time fucking on the bed. Not sure how long she was standing there but we were interrupted eventually by a young hispanic lady who going by the loud cough and clearing of her throat had been there a while.

She wanted to restock the bathroom. We stopped and pulled the covers over us, but as soon as she left we continued fucking harder and louder than before. Just like a few previous posters I wish i had asked her to join in.

Totally agree ;)
 
Never got her name, and 3 nites in Vegas...

Both of these stories are true...

Several years ago while on a trip to Atlanta, I was staying at an older high-rise hotel. There was another hotel right across the alley just a few feet away.

It was late one night, I was getting out of the shower. The curtains were open -- but I hadn't noticed it right away.

I walked into the bedroom area holding the towel. I happened to look out the window, and in the room across from mine, a beautiful brunette apparently had just gotten out of the shower also. She had her towel wrapped around her.

We noticed each other at the same time. I grinned somewhat devilshly and dropped the towel. I had an instant hard on.

She smiled back and dropped her towel. We both walked over to our respective windows. She twirled around giving me a great look at her sexy ass.

I began stroking my cock -- she then began rubbing her pussy. Before long, she was inserting a couple of fingers.

We came about the same time. We blew each other kisses -- and that was it. Never got her name, never met her.

Vegas

Another time, more recently, in Las Vegas while at a conference, I hooked with a slightly older woman. We had sort of been colleagues (worked at different companies but had worked on projects together). This was our second time hooking up. (Actually, third time -- she gave me a drunken blow job in a taxi in Chicago one night).

It was late when I came by her room. She was still dressed in a tight blouse and short skirt. I was in a suit.

She opened her door. We didn't say a word. I immediately had her pressed against the wall kissing her. There was a little table in the entry way. So I grabbed her ass and lifted her up against the table.

I got on my knees and moved my hands under her skirt and slid her panties down. Then I put my head under her skirt and began licking her pussy...she told me later that she came four times in just a few minutes.

Before long, we're on the bed naked fucking like crazy. And we went for a long time -- when I've been drinking, my stamina seems to increase significantly.

We're talking head-board banging sex -- she's yelling my name. I have to keep putting my hand over her mouth. And we're fucking in every position.

After an hour or so we're finished and she's sound asleep. I take a quick shower, get dressed and leave.

What happened next was absolutely fucking Penthouse-story crazy, but true.

As I shut her door, the door to the next room opens. It's an unbelievably gorgeous blonde wearing only a blouse that's barely covering her pussy.

She smiles at me and says, "Are you________?" saying my name. I shrugged and said, "Guilty as charged."

She remarked that she couldn't help but overhear what had been going on for the last hour. "You subjected me to having to listen to that for an hour," she said. "It's only fair you come in here and help me out now."

Next thing I know, we're both naked in her room, in her bed. She had an incredible body which I played with for a long time.

By the time I left it was about 5 am. So no sleep that night :)

This trip proved to be one of the greatest three nights in my life. The night before, following a dinner with a vendor and several other clients, we all ended up at a strip club there in Vegas. Vendor was paying -- a bunch of us ended in the vip rooms with dancers. I had two with me, and we did everything in that room -- best part was that the vendor paid for it all.

The night before that, another woman at the conference that I had known for awhile, ended up in my room for the night. She was married and it was the first time she had done anything like that. There was a lot of pent-up demand that night.

Three nights in Vegas-- five women, and I didn't have to pay for any of it. Only time anything like that has ever happened to me...
 
I worked as a translator/interpreter (Thai/Mandarin/English) for a co-worker, a British man who is 20 years older than me. Our relationship is what I call more so a close friendship but we flirted a lot with each other during our times working together, it was a new lease of life and this opened my mind, a lot.

The first time we had a sexual encounter we headed back to our separate hotel rooms after a long day of presentations and work. I went to my room and slept as soon as I hit the pillow. I heard my door knocking, I got up and hid behind the door while I answered it, as I'm just in my underwear because I normally sleep topless (especially as we were in India at the time - very hot). It was my co-worker. He got a work related phone call and we now had to change our presentation for the following morning due to a change of plan. So I told him to wait a moment while I grab a t-shirt and I invited him in, offered him a drink and gave him some workspace. I apologized to be polite that I'm not dressed and he said it doesn't matter and he should apologize for disturbing me. We are close friends as well as co-workers so it didn't feel weird for us for him to see me in my underwear although he's never seen me like this before. I sat next to him to work on the presentation.

Once we finished the work and the bottle of wine, we started chatting for a bit. He jokingly said he liked my underwear that I looked sexy. I was happy and excited to hear that. He then offered me a massage. I laughed and said no but he casually asked again saying he would love to. Well, I said yes. I lay on the bed on my stomach and he began massaging my feet, legs, thighs and buttocks. He was very good, I felt so relaxed and I told him so. He massaged my back for a bit and then said it would be better if I removed my t-shirt, so I did. He massaged me really good especially on the shoulders. I shifted onto my side while covering my breasts and he massaged both of my sides then I lay on my back and he massaged my body again. He was working on my stomach when he asked me if I'd like my breasts massaged. I was shy to answer it, I wanted him to but I couldn't say it at first. I slowly uncovered my breasts and said okay. He massaged my breasts and I felt so sexually excited and that's when we hit a point where we both knew I wanted everything. He removed my underwear and I opened my legs, he gently started massaging and rubbing my vagina, he started masturbating me by putting his fingers in and slowly moving them in and out building up pace and I was moaning and trying to keep it discreet. I kissed him and we both took his clothes off and we had sex multiple times during the night. We had sex in different positions, him on top, my legs stretched wide, stretched above with my legs on his shoulders, me on top, me on all fours, me sitting on him front and back (haha I don't know the proper names for these positions). I have never experienced sex like this before and it has been years since I had sex at all. We held onto our friendship and we weren't awkward about this. It has been a long time for both of us to experience a sex life and I appreciate our encounter.

Later I was in my native Thailand. While relaxing in the sun on a moderately busy beach. I removed my bikini top and lay back to bathe. That's the first time I've ever done that in public. Ever since that day I had an sexual encounter with my co-worker, I have had more confidence about my body and a more open mind.
 
Last edited:
I worked as a translator/interpreter (Thai/Mandarin/English) for a co-worker, a British man who is 20 years older than me. Our relationship is what I call more so a close friendship but we flirted a lot with each other during our times working together, it was a new lease of life and this opened my mind, a lot.

The first time we had a sexual encounter we headed back to our separate hotel rooms after a long day of presentations and work. I went to my room and slept as soon as I hit the pillow. I heard my door knocking, I got up and hid behind the door while I answered it, as I'm just in my underwear because I normally sleep topless (especially as we were in India at the time - very hot). It was my co-worker. He got a work related phone call and we now had to change our presentation for the following morning due to a change of plan. So I told him to wait a moment while I grab a t-shirt and I invited him in, offered him a drink and gave him some workspace. I apologized to be polite that I'm not dressed and he said it doesn't matter and he should apologize for disturbing me. We are close friends as well as co-workers so it didn't feel weird for us for him to see me in my underwear although he's never seen me like this before. I sat next to him to work on the presentation.

Once we finished the work and the bottle of wine, we started chatting for a bit. He jokingly said he liked my underwear that I looked sexy. I was happy and excited to hear that. He then offered me a massage. I laughed and said no but he casually asked again saying he would love to. Well, I said yes. I lay on the bed on my stomach and he began massaging my feet, legs, thighs and buttocks. He was very good, I felt so relaxed and I told him so. He massaged my back for a bit and then said it would be better if I removed my t-shirt, so I did. He massaged me really good especially on the shoulders. I shifted onto my side while covering my breasts and he massaged both of my sides then I lay on my back and he massaged my body again. He was working on my stomach when he asked me if I'd like my breasts massaged. I was shy to answer it, I wanted him to but I couldn't say it at first. I slowly uncovered my breasts and said okay. He massaged my breasts and I felt so sexually excited and that's when we hit a point where we both knew I wanted everything. He removed my underwear and I opened my legs, he gently started massaging and rubbing my vagina, he started masturbating me by putting his fingers in and slowly moving them in and out building up pace and I was moaning and trying to keep it discreet. I kissed him and we both took his clothes off and we had sex multiple times during the night. We had sex in different positions, him on top, my legs stretched wide, stretched above with my legs on his shoulders, me on top, me on all fours, me sitting on him front and back (haha I don't know the proper names for these positions). I have never experienced sex like this before and it has been years since I had sex at all. We held onto our friendship and we weren't awkward about this. It has been a long time for both of us to experience a sex life and I appreciate our encounter.

Later I was in my native Thailand. While relaxing in the sun on a moderately busy beach. I removed my bikini top and lay back to bathe. That's the first time I've ever done that in public. Ever since that day I had an sexual encounter with my co-worker, I have had more confidence about my body and a more open mind.

Excellent story. It sounds so sexy, and it's great that you gained more confidence and a more open mind afterwards, too. Sounds like it'd make a great topic for your first story, since you said in another thread you were interested in writing.
 
Was at hotel on vacation husband inside watching tv while I was outside smokin I started talking to a construction worker in was staying next to us and he said heard the bed from u and your husband having sex. I then noticed the bulge getting bigger and bigger, he said sorry and I said it was ok, told him it looks nice he then put my hand on it felt so big. He kissed me and ask if I wanted to go back to his room, so I said sure but hold on a minute so I went to my room got in the suitcase to get the ky(knew something that big would need some ky) put it in my pocket and started to leave, hubby ask where I was going said just chillin outside. We went to his room and before I knew it my shirt, bra was off and I was sucking his thick cock. He brought me to my feet took off the panties and shorts and be bent over doing me hard doggie. I then noticed his roommate sitting watching us having a little time he came over and he had me sucking his dick(Long and thick). Heard my door open I took a peak and it was my husband so I leaned forward so he couldn't see me, they switched spots a few times and both threw their loads in me and it was over. I then went back to my room woke up hubby had him eat me then fuck me to orgasm(hubby the only that can do that). He said that he saw the people next door having sex, I responded did you see the women he said no all he saw was her ass and him banger her from behind.
 
Staying at a hotel several years ago my husband and I decided to unwind in the hotel bar after a day at a conference we were attending. It was later in the evening during the week and bartender was an attractive younger redhead lady about in her early 20s. We hit it off instantly. As the few attendees in the bar room dwindled I took opportunity to test and see if she may be of a bisexual nature. As she was attending to something in the back I asked my husband if he liked her and of course he did. I then unbuttoned my blouse to about half way showing a good portion of my cleavage and black lace bra underneath. When she came back her eyes fixated on my chest but at first she did not say a word then asked if I we would like another round. We answered yes to which she have them to us, on the house. As she slowly slid mine in front of me she popped two buttons on her own top. "Hope you don't mind if I join you?" she asked. Like me show was well endowed and reaching over I found my husbands cock predictably stiff.

"Well, joining us what what we had in mind" I said. She told us she got off in about an hour and asked what room we were in. We answered and she assured us she would be there.

We went up, showered and laid back waiting but after about an hour and half decided she must have gotten cold feet. My husband lay back and I began sucking his cock but after a couple of minutes into it we heard a knock at the door. Naked, I got up walked over and peered out to see her standing there. I opened the door to which she walked in without a word and peeled off her short denim skirt and top and sandals. Turns out she lived on premises and felt the need to shower herself before joining us. A long night of sex ensued with her later greedily eating my husbands cum out of my pussy. (turns out she had quite a cum fetish which she told us about). Sadly we lost touch with her over the years but the memory of that night is one of many hotel encounters that stands out to us
 
Which to tell, which to recall in detail

Looking across street at couple in next door hotel

or

Spanking a lover as she knelt by the floor to ceiling window

or

Giving oral sex to a girl who'd never been eaten before.

or

Tying her to bed frame

or

------
 
We had sex on the open patio at midnight ... Third floor so people on ground or near rooms could hear or see us.. When we both orgasmed we both screamed out and then had to put hands over each others mouths... After I came, she lay on top of me with cool ocean breezes over our bodies,,, then about an hour later we got each other aroused to fuck again starting in 69 position... It was at a hotel I was interviewing for a job at and we both were so turned on over getting caught... I didn't get the job but it was a hot night!:cool:
 
My girlfriend and I were staying at a hotel that had a very large outdoor hot tub. There was one other couple down there one late night and we were too turned on to care if they were there or not. Apparently our make out session got them going and created somewhat of a competition to see just how far each of us would go in front of the other. Let's just say none of us were carrying around any shame that night...
 
Some interesting encounters, but I think the thread as digressed, its about encounters with others I think, not your wife or girl.
 
For me it would have to be the first time my gf and I met up with a black guy for sex. We arrived at the hotel, were chilling in the lounge and waiting for him to come. My gf was really excited and nervous; she hadn't had a black cock since her teens. Her panties were wet already. When he arrived, she bit her lip and went up to hug him. He was so much bigger than her, she is petite. I could already tell this was going to be good. We make sure to have the first encounters with a person at a hotel, and then let them in our house once we get comfortable with each other. And boy, did we do just that ;)

Long story short, we walked into the lift as they were holding hands already, and I had a huge hard-on in my pants. They started groping each other's junk pretty much as soon as we got into our room, I'm not a small guy by any means but his black cock didn't disappoint, and was even bigger than mine. A few hours of wild sex where we took turns fucking her, spitroasting her and DP'ing her ended in her having multiple loads of black and white cum leaking out of her swollen cunt. The hotel personnel must have had a good time cleaning up the mess that we left behind. We had more sex later that night after our black friend had gone, and were still all turned on by what happened earlier. We still meet up with this guy, he is chill both in and out of bed.
 
Last edited:
The hottest night I ever had involved fucking my girlfriend with another couple in the adjacent bed. Everyone was fucking and not shy about keeping it quiet.

The foreplay under the covers for an hour before we started was pretty intense too!
 
My buddy and I were out at a bar watching a game. We got to talking to the young couple next to us. He was a white guy and his girlfriend was Asian. They were nice though when they told us they'd met on Craigslist it raised my eyebrow to be sure. The girl asks for my number (in a friendly way) and says something like "we should all hang out again." They leave the bar.

A minute later I get a call from her on the cell. What's up I say. "I think I can take all three of you tonight," she says. I gasp a little and she tells us to meet them down the street. I tell my buddy - neither of us is bi but we both figure let's see what she/they want to do.

We meet them and they ask us if we want to do some E. So we all take one and go to a trendy hotel. We're having a drink and letting the E kick in. Eventually her boyfriend says "let's go to the room" which he paid for.

His Asian girlfriend takes her top off. She says she's on the rag so it's just BJs/Hand jobs tonight. She kneels on the floor and says she wants to have our dicks all around her. We oblige and she strokes and sucks each of us a little. She then took each of us at a time in the bathroom.

Afterward she started to freak a little bit from the E so he took her back to his apartment. My buddy and I crashed at the hotel. The next day we couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing - we just planned on going out to see a football game!
 
I was my then-boyfriend's +1 at his sister's wedding at a resort hotel in New England that had private docks for all the guests boats. We snuck off during the reception and snuck onto one of the bigger boats, and had sex in the bed.

The hotel part, though... is that he took my dress and went upstairs to our room. I had to make it inside and up to my room in my lingerie. Thankfully it was all black and covered enough to look kind of like a bikini, so i got rid of my stockings and carried my shoes and headed over to the pool, jumped in, grabbed a towel... so i didn't look that far out of place, but still, when i got upstairs i was so horny i couldn't have him inside me fast enough. We did it on the balcony, looking down on the wedding below. he tied my wrist to the railing with his tie an gave me a few spanks from his belt until i was begging him, and while people below PROBABLY couldn't see or hear me.... it still felt like they could. He also had fun melting ice inside me.
 
I was my then-boyfriend's +1 at his sister's wedding at a resort hotel in New England that had private docks for all the guests boats. We snuck off during the reception and snuck onto one of the bigger boats, and had sex in the bed.

The hotel part, though... is that he took my dress and went upstairs to our room. I had to make it inside and up to my room in my lingerie. Thankfully it was all black and covered enough to look kind of like a bikini, so i got rid of my stockings and carried my shoes and headed over to the pool, jumped in, grabbed a towel... so i didn't look that far out of place, but still, when i got upstairs i was so horny i couldn't have him inside me fast enough. We did it on the balcony, looking down on the wedding below. he tied my wrist to the railing with his tie an gave me a few spanks from his belt until i was begging him, and while people below PROBABLY couldn't see or hear me.... it still felt like they could. He also had fun melting ice inside me.

That sounds like fun! Nice one kaitlyn_sun!
 
mine would be my husband painted me with some thing that looks like a black tube top and a miniskirt then we order some food and he made me the one to answer the door.:D
 
mine would be my husband painted me with some thing that looks like a black tube top and a miniskirt then we order some food and he made me the one to answer the door.:D

Liquid latex or body paint?
 
late night bell hop

I was 21and a bell hop at a brand new hotel in a downtown area. A bachelorette check in. I got permission to drive the girls bar hopping for the night. At 2 am I picked them up from the last stop...them there was the drive thru for food. Anyway.
Once back at the hotel I was tipped with kisses. Flashs..as grabs money in my front pocket and aroom key.
I punched out then snuck up to the room siso iI thought.
I made my striping dedut that night for three women. Long story longer we all ended up naked in bed...all dark...I think I fucked all three of them..
On the way out the manager on duty caught me.
He took me to his office. He said tell me what went on in there. I told him. He told me keep your mouth shut and you won't be fired.
Then went home and never spoke of it again.
 
Back
Top