Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the hint of a taste, but not gulps or anything. That's a bit much on my senses. My real pleasure is visual (love watching a stream of piss) and tactile (love the feeling of the stream on my skin). The sensuality of someone sharing what is traditionally such a private thing with you is a big part of it as well. Naturally, the last piece of the puzzle is the allure of it being so... wrong. But so, so right. ;)

piss play, count me in as long as i am not piss drinking.
i dont mind being pissed on or pissing on someone.

i dont mind a little drinking, but thst's not as hot as peeing on or being peed on. i love wet panties and having my cock peed on after riding.

Today I'm holding my piss. I'm about to burst. I'm going to go masturbate in the shower. I wish I were pissing In the mouth of a sexy man. If you haven't done this holding... its very intense sensations.

I like the hint of a taste, but not gulps or anything. That's a bit much on my senses. My real pleasure is visual (love watching a stream of piss) and tactile (love the feeling of the stream on my skin). The sensuality of someone sharing what is traditionally such a private thing with you is a big part of it as well. Naturally, the last piece of the puzzle is the allure of it being so... wrong. But so, so right. ;)

Well said. Haven't tasted yet (will try someday) but can agree wholeheartedly
with everything else you described.

Today I'm holding my piss. I'm about to burst. I'm going to go masturbate in the shower. I wish I were pissing In the mouth of a sexy man. If you haven't done this holding... its very intense sensations.

I wish I were in that shower with you:devil:

Wow, wish I'd been th ere. Maybe i could have watched you get off, then accepted Your pus on my face and then eaten you to another Orgasm....

I would love to try this on either side. Sounds deliciously degrading.

Best post I've read on Lit in a very long time. Thank you. And yes, I'd volunteer to be that lucky man any day!:D

slow day at work and I'm bored, so I've been holding my piss since before lunch. so fun to sit her among my coworkers and none of them have a clue about the little game I'm playing!

slow day at work and I'm bored, so I've been holding my piss since before lunch. so fun to sit her among my coworkers and none of them have a clue about the little game I'm playing!

And what's the next part of this little game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back