Feeling Chatty

Have you ever had a friend that you've been friends with for so long they're practically family, and wondered why the fuck do I put up with your shit?

Friends, gotta love them because you can't slap them until they come to their senses!

thats what makes them friends....either that or all my friends suck.
 
It's another beautiful day here in Texas. After we all jumped on the excuse to claim a "snow" day on Friday (don't judge us, we're grossly unprepared for any actual winter weather. Ice belongs in a cup or a cooler. I don't understand when you say it can form on the roads, that sounds like wizardry to me. Evil wizardry, and we should definitely stay home and avoid it) the sun has warmed us righty on up to the current 70 degrees with a slice of gorgeous that we're enjoying today.
 
It's another beautiful day here in Texas. After we all jumped on the excuse to claim a "snow" day on Friday (don't judge us, we're grossly unprepared for any actual winter weather.

As someone who lived briefly in the Midwest before relocating closer to the east coast, I concur.

Folks can't drive worth a damn in the Midwest. Especially when(OH NOES) less than a half inch of snow starts to fall. Armageddon is declared and everything is closed.
 
Back
Top