Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubtful. Normally he doesn't switch to a different account until the current one is banished, and bushgore is still unbanished (apparently Torg's on holiday and jakelyon still won't budge). Most of his grammatical tells are absent from Forneath's thread, the thread has way too much progress (were this his, normally he'd stop the thread right when Josh knelt down and pose a question), and there isn't any stupid dialogue making the thread longer than it has to be.

He could have grown up and finally improved, but it took him seven years to make three changes most people make in a month. Doesn't mesh.
 
He's now detucesorp:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/detucesorp

I know it's already been banished, but either he still slipped some threads through the hole in the banishment program, or the bows are drawn back to ensure he doesn't complicate the work more than usual. This post is strictly to draw attention to these threads and to the end of his opportunity with detucesorp.
 
Last edited:
I was indeed on vacation. All done now with both detucesorp and warrenjeffs.
 
My Threads gone again

I haven't posted here for a while and didn't really want to but my thread has been deleted. Can I ask why because I was on the understanding that this wouldn't happen again. I'm talking about the thread added to my 'Good Samaritan' Story.


Thanks
 
I'm far more creative than any of you give me credit for... Not to mention more creative & intelligent than any of you are.

If that failed attempt at an insult at the start of your post is any indication, you are neither intelligent nor creative.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top