Looking for..........possibility

C5MiGuy

Lit's Bennett Brauer
Joined
Jul 31, 2001
Posts
2,859
...and discovered it is an impossibility.
 
Last edited:
Very well-written, funny, sweet and honest!

I wish you good luck in your search - not that you need good luck since you are funny, smart, sweet and honest it seems :)
 
Great sense of humor is a plus (had me giggling). Don't worry, you'll find what you're looking for:)
 
I sure hope you have dozens of PMs waiting for you in the morning. :)
 
Funny, well-written.

Do you show this humorous side of you when getting to know a woman in RL? Because the humor alone would make it a "win" first impression.

Good luck. :rose:
 
Ahh like so many of the other ladies here, I have to say, this post really made me giggle x
 
This self evaluation made me smile. Also made me feel a little sad that you have been alone all your life. I hope you find the perfect woman...not necessarily in looks, or intelligence, or in finance. I hope you find the perfect woman for you. Someone you compliment and someone that compliments you.

Someone that appreciates you not for the material things, but for the man. I'm sure she is out there, you just need to keep looking. Good luck...:rose:
 
Loved your post, you sound like a wonderf person, with a sensitive side. I hope you have had some success here. I like to believe all stories have a happy ending; I'm a hopeless romantic. :heart:
 
Hoping you are getting some Pm's

was a nice change to some of the posts around here.

i wish you lots and lots of pms and luck!:rose:

here's a bump to keep you up top!
 
Some days I wish I wasn't married ;)

Nice chatting with you...Hope to find you online again soon!
To all the single ladies out there - this one is a catch;)
 
Fabulous, well written ad! Believe it or not, you've already got an edge over whatever competition may be out there.

While I'm not necessarily the 'possibility' you're looking for, I notice that we are geographically close. If you'd be interested in getting together for coffee or a drink sometime I always enjoy meeting other litsters. :rose:
 
Wow, thank you for the great read. I am very far away from you and well...married...which makes me outside the realm of your possibility I am afraid, but I loved your honest and well written personal.
 
Thanks for the positive reviews!





(ok this is really just a bump to counter Sanjay1960 and his spamming of the old personal ads.)
 
Great personal! It was eye catching and extremely interesting. I hope you fine what you are looking for. :) good luck.
 
A bump for one of the loveliest, most wonderful men on lit.

Single ladies, this one is an absolute catch.

Oh, and he's pretty damn hot too!
 
Back
Top