Strap on sex

Ktownmale63

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Posts
444
A question for the women who enjoy Pegging a man. Is it a physical excitement,mental excitement or an motional excitement that get you off?
 
For me, I get incredibly turned on by how my husband responds to being fucked in the ass. His moans and movements get me so hot that I have cum from the pleasure of giving him pleasure alone. We also have a strapless double dildo that we share that definitely makes me cum. When using the more traditional strap-on I get kinda drunk on the pleasure I'm giving him. If he grabs my tits or the strap-on rubs anywhere near my clit, I'll squirt cum. Honestly, for me it's all about experiencing my husband getting off. The moans and looks he gives me are beyond delicious. Seeing and hearing him on that level make my lady parts swell and tingle.
 
did, I mention it's No 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 on my top ten bucket list too? :)
 
Love the post kimba. Tell us more!

Gladly! I can't express how awesome it is to see the expression on my husband's face when I first feed him the tip of my purple cock. He gives me this look of surprise joy, with a simmering yearning to be filled. I am a filthy tease of course, so I usually pull out slowly and rub my purple passion (yep, that's my cock's name) up and down his ass crack; occasionally hovering and tapping on his slit. Often, I thump my cock on his sexy ass cheeks, just to let him feel the weight and girth of my ready rod😊. I know he longs to be filled, but I get off on the electricity emanating from his sweet ass. Sometimes I really make him wait and ask him to make me squirt with his mouth before I'll fill him. Sometimes I'm already squirting from knowing how much his ass wants me and only me. That's usually when I slide a single finger in. I get dripping wet from his hole gripping and pulling my finger in. I like to warm up his p-spot a little just with my finger so he gets just a little taste of what he's really craving. That way, when I press the head of purple passion against his slippery slit again, it's all throbby and hungry.
 
For me personally it is a combination of things that get me going in this kind if scenario. First and foremost was his trust in me, to allow me to take him this way. Second was his willingness to try and for him to let go of the sterotypical thought process, when it comes to this kind of thing.
Third it is my mindset when I am wearing my strap on. It is kind of like I have a dick, and I am going to fuck him with it, sort of a power rush, I do cum a lot just from fucking him. I like the sounds he makes, I like to see his face, when I am fucking him. I just get off on it.

Also doesn't hurt that I love his ass!
 
Last edited:
This is one of my top fantasies! Really want to experience this with a woman!
 
Back
Top