Make me dirty

Sorry--:eek:

sharpen
Forgiven :kiss: you did sprout for me, after all :p

Hmm

The pleasure rolling through her body had made the world fade away, just like it did every time they fucked. Just like every other time, she felt disappointed as the world would sharpen and come back in to focus.

_fluffy_

As she lay back to allow me to enter her, I was amazed by her fluffy hair and beautiful eyes!;):rose:

water

Last edited:
As she lay back to allow me to enter her, I was amazed by her fluffy hair and beautiful eyes!;):rose:

water
It had been a long day at the beach and he felt an overwhelming urge to trace the water sliding down the brunette's body. He was thirsty but more ravenous in his arousal, imagining swollen breasts nestling his face.

_spade_

She watched as he shoveled with his spade, sweat running down his bare chest and back trickling into his tight jeans.

Garden

She watched as he shoveled with his spade, sweat running down his bare chest and back trickling into his tight jeans.

Garden

She was standing on the large balcony overlooking the vast garden where her guests mingled among eachother paying the mistress of the house no heed. Her nostrils flared as she tried to keep her composure letting her hands rest on the stone rail in front of her.

Hidded from view below the rail she watched the blonde hair of the chamber maid bob as she was happily eating away. She could feel the tounge first nibble the lips before the final assault on her clit who pulsed with every heartbeat.

She could feel the orgasm build as she locked eye with her husband who waved at her from below. Her fingers dug into the rail as she felt like she was about to faint. The corset denied her the deep breaths that she needed and that tipped her over the edge.

The orgasm started in her toes and washed over her. She had to use all her willpower not to scream on top of her lungs. The shortness of breath helped and she felt her body spasm as the forbidden extacy washed over her.

The maid kept herself low as she got out from under her mistress.

"Thank you Millie, that will be all" she said with a hoarse voice. The maid smiled and disapeared back into the shadows inside leaving the weakened but smiling baroness on her own again.

Next word:
magnifying glas

This Is What I Saw

She was sitting naked in a chair and looking at my dick with a magnifying glass.

After letting out a smile, she got up, kneeled down and sucked my dick.

But that was before I saw other naked girls standing in line behind her.

Then, I woke myself up.

Next word:

Beach

She was sitting naked in a chair and looking at my dick with a magnifying glass.

After letting out a smile, she got up, kneeled down and sucked my dick.

But that was before I saw other naked girls standing in line behind her.

Then, I woke myself up.

Next word:

Beach

Her hands clenched the sheets and her head thrown back as she felt the pleasure build. Then in an instant, everything faded out, and she became the beach as waves of pleasure washed upon her soul and threatened to carry part of her back into it's swirling waters.

Pineapple

Her hands clenched the sheets and her head thrown back as she felt the pleasure build. Then in an instant, everything faded out, and she became the beach as waves of pleasure washed upon her soul and threatened to carry part of her back into it's swirling waters.

Pineapple

They had shared a pineapple, the only nourishment they had found. Now, that hunger satiated new pangs arouse as they looked longingly into each others eyes. No words were exchanged, nor were they needed. They were instantly bound together in an unbridled passion with roots deep in survival.

mare

They had shared a pineapple, the only nourishment they had found. Now, that hunger satiated new pangs arouse as they looked longingly into each others eyes. No words were exchanged, nor were they needed. They were instantly bound together in an unbridled passion with roots deep in survival.

mare

All of her life she tended magnificent horses, washed them down after a workout, and then led them to their stable. She rode the new mare bareback. Her warm treasure between her legs giving off the scent of a woman so ready to explode.

next word: beaver

Amy was a busy little beaver when she set her mind to it, I have never recived a better blow job in my life.

Microchip

I was annoyed, and I didn't want to face you, I knew if I did you'd melt my resolve to be angry. But you were insistent as I knew you would be, forcing me to turn my chair around. As I did I saw you standing there in your corset and holding a paddle in your hand. "Please, I'm sorry, punish me and let's be friends again..." Seeing you, hearing you, it was like my anger microchip in my brain fried and I was left with nothing more than the desire for your body. "So long as you realize you were a naughty girl and promise not to do it again." "I never make that kind of promise..."

kibble

Amy was a busy little beaver when she set her mind to it, I have never recived a better blow job in my life.

Microchip

oof, microchip is tough

She thought she could hear microchip popping and surge as the toy buzzed against her clit faster and faster.

Microchip

Alright, since i was a jerk I wanted to give my own one a go, just for the funz.

When they said that the microchip implants might have side effects I never pictured myself bent over in a bathroom stall as a cum receptacle for the local biker gang.

I was annoyed, and I didn't want to face you, I knew if I did you'd melt my resolve to be angry. But you were insistent as I knew you would be, forcing me to turn my chair around. As I did I saw you standing there in your corset and holding a paddle in your hand. "Please, I'm sorry, punish me and let's be friends again..." Seeing you, hearing you, it was like my anger microchip in my brain fried and I was left with nothing more than the desire for your body. "So long as you realize you were a naughty girl and promise not to do it again." "I never make that kind of promise..."

kibble

"W-w-what are you going to do, Mr. Wolf?" asked Little Red Riding Hood apprehensively.

The Big Bad Wolf growled in response: "I'm going to eat you, Little Red!"

"Oh, goody!" exclaimed the girl as she lay back on the grass, raising and spreading her legs.

One look at her uncovered pussy, and the Wolf dove between her legs and dug in like a hound in a bowl of kibble.

amanuensis

"W-w-what are you going to do, Mr. Wolf?" asked Little Red Riding Hood apprehensively.

The Big Bad Wolf growled in response: "I'm going to eat you, Little Red!"

"Oh, goody!" exclaimed the girl as she lay back on the grass, raising and spreading her legs.

One look at her uncovered pussy, and the Wolf dove between her legs and dug in like a hound in a bowl of kibble.

amanuensis

“With note book and pen in hand, Kitty strode across the office looking ravishing in her black nylon stockings, figure hugging little black number, and high heels. She seated herself, almost liquidly melting into the chair and seductively crossing her long sexy stockinged legs. Coquettishly she looks up, and meets her bosses eyes for a split second, noticing his unmistakable lustful gleam. She throws her head back and his eyes continue to undress her as he says, "Kitty, what a congenial amanuensis you are!”

“Will that be all sir?” Mary asks.

“Yes, thank you.” Responds John, her boss.

Next word: position

Last edited:
“With note book and pen in hand, Kitty strode across the office looking ravishing in her black nylon stockings, figure hugging little black number, and high heels. She seated herself, almost liquidly melting into the chair and seductively crossing her long sexy stockinged legs. Coquettishly she looks up, and meets her bosses eyes for a split second, noticing his unmistakable lustful gleam. She throws her head back and his eyes continue to undress her as he says, "Kitty, what a congenial amanuensis you are!”

“Will that be all sir?” Mary asks.

“Yes, thank you.” Responds John, her boss.

Next word: position

Assuming a dominant position he pulled sharply on her hair and sharply slapped her bare ass.

teapot

"Welcome to Hotel Love, this is our kitchen fantasy room, please put your payment in the sugar bowl. If needed, lube is in the teapot."

Next Word: panoramic

She laid her huge ass on my awaiting mouth. I had a panoramic view of her pussy and ass before her pussy touched my lips.

Bottleneck

She stroked him over and over, her long manicured nails scratching lightly, teasing, bringing him to the edge again and again. He strained at his bonds, his cock unfathomably rigid, a bottleneck for his impatient sperm, raging for release.

"What will you do for me, if I let you cum?" She breathed in his ear.
"Anything, Mistress, please." He begged.
"Not good enough." She said, withdrawing her hand. "You're denied."

Next word: engendered

Next word: engendered

Sitting on the desk in front of him she began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it open she pushed her lace covered breasts towards him. "If I said that you could place your cock in here," she said drawing her finger between her breasts, "then it's probably fair to say that I engendered your arousal. Is that clearer?"

He could do nothing but nod, open mouthed.

New word corruption

New word corruption

"You are quite right, my dear. Corruption is endemic across our continent. Unfortunately, that extends to your own Embassy, too, which is how we found you. Now, let's see how many soldiers you can satisfy before your company pays the ransom, shall we?"

New Word: Baseball

Back