DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Happy Weekend Everybody.

We both hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the hell of it. Thats what we are going to try and do. Thank you for your comments and kind words. They mean a lot to both of us.

I want to take a bite!

attachment.php

Happy Weekend Everybody.

We both hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the hell of it. Thats what we are going to try and do. Thank you for your comments and kind words. They mean a lot to both of us.

It's Super Sunday...my birthday and Nurse's hot little ass is a wonderful gift! Thanks you too!

I've always been a fan of the nurse, so it's great to see the two of you back and posting again!

-LCN

attachment.php

I have to tell you guys. Trying to drop diet coke sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics:rose: !! My wife is trying to kick drinking pepsi! :confused:

Tell her that I feel her pain right now and she has my sympathies. this is killing me personally

you know you should really use your phone to record such events :)

I do Jack. I do. But one of the rules KnottyNurse and I have is that she has veto power of any pictures taken that I want to upload. The stuff I have been recording with my phone and what not on the whim have not been up to our standards. But isn't it nice to know such things exist?

HOLY FKEN SHIT HOLY MOLEY MMM FUCKLSKFDJLKSLFDKJSLDFJLSKFDJliscous!
that amazing :) thank you dude! and dudess!

Just breath sir. Just breath

attachment.php

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her that I feel her pain right now and she has my sympathies. this is killing me personally

I do Jack. I do. But one of the rules KnottyNurse and I have is that she has veto power of any pictures taken that I want to upload. The stuff I have been recording with my phone and what not on the whim have not been up to our standards. But isn't it nice to know such things exist?

Just breath sir. Just breath

attachment.php

Enjoy

Enjoy! You say Doc?!
Gladly!! :kiss:'s :p's and fucks Nurse's beautiful pussy! Perfection! :devil:

Last edited by AmPic Moderator : Today at 09:28 AM. Reason: Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules

I see whats going on here. The MAN is trying to keep my women down. Fuck that. Anyone who wants any pics the "moderator" feels the need to take down just shoot me an e-mail. I will be happy to e-mail out copies.

Last edited by AmPic Moderator : Today at 09:28 AM. Reason: Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules

I see whats going on here. The MAN is trying to keep my women down. Fuck that. Anyone who wants any pics the "moderator" feels the need to take down just shoot me an e-mail. I will be happy to e-mail out copies.

Beware the faceless moderator who NEVER answers anything when questioned as to why something is "in violation" !! He has ruined several great threads and many have left rather than submit to his/her authoritarian rulings. Sent you a private email!! Hang tough DAve

Beware the faceless moderator who NEVER answers anything when questioned as to why something is "in violation" !! He has ruined several great threads and many have left rather than submit to his/her authoritarian rulings.

I imagen they leave because they have other options for posting on line. As do I. The community here is great! You guys rock and I could has for a better group of people to share my personal photos with. Its a shame I can't say the same about the "moderator".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back