DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

The day turned out to actually be pretty good for both of us. It was just getting up and getting it all started was the hard part.

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 28.jpg
    Glamour Girl 28.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,049
attachment.php

The day turned out to actually be pretty good for both of us. It was just getting up and getting it all started was the hard part.

True doc! Waking up next to nurse who make any man hesitant to get out of bed.
Love this closeup shot. :p's :kiss:'s tugs at that jewelry with my teeth! :devil:

Evil thoughts lead to....

attachment.php

Great to see you posting again. There's just something about her that drives me crazy. The look on her face in shots like these must drive you wild. Wish I could see her eyes too though, I'm sure they are amazing.

God she's gorgeous. Well done, both of you. :)

And the spanking video you guys have up? FUCK. Hot as hell.

Hats off.

Thanks for the reminder on the spanking video. I'll have to put watching it carefully on my to do list. One of the hottest things on the web.

Great to see you posting again. There's just something about her that drives me crazy. The look on her face in shots like these must drive you wild. Wish I could see her eyes too though, I'm sure they are amazing.

Thanks for the reminder on the spanking video. I'll have to put watching it carefully on my to do list. One of the hottest things on the web.

You are to kind. Thank you. From both of us.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 30.jpg
    Glamour Girl 30.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 963
As much as I have enjoyed the lovely bra and panty set, my cock is starting to have really evil thoughts of its own. So very hot!

That just means we both are doing our jobs right.

There's a spanking video??

attachment.php

Now It looks like i missed posting this morning.

attachment.php

I hope this photo makes up for it. :)

Attachments

• timeline.gif
    timeline.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 775
  • Glamour Girl 31.jpg
    Glamour Girl 31.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 886
That just means we both are doing our jobs right.

attachment.php

Now It looks like i missed posting this morning.

attachment.php

I hope this photo makes up for it. :)

Nurse losing her panties has me gaining a hard-on! :devil:
Darling your ass is asstacular! Spank!

It just keeps getting better and better! I have missed this sexy minx of a nurse!

attachment.php

The nurse has been working so hard the last couple of days i have maybe only seen her an hour. I think tonight she might have to pay for the lack of attention.

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 32.jpg
    Glamour Girl 32.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 746
Nice!! Awesome ass! And the panties around the ankles is so hot...the doc is a lucky man

attachment.php

The nurse has been working so hard the last couple of days i have maybe only seen her an hour. I think tonight she might have to pay for the lack of attention.

Make her pay hard Doc! ;)
She's already dropped her panties! :devil:

attachment.php

It was a late post today because someone was waiting for me when i got home. :devil:

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 33.jpg
    Glamour Girl 33.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,458
attachment.php

It was a late post today because someone was waiting for me when i got home. :devil:

Perfectly acceptable reason Doc! :devil:
This shot makes me think of those life size growth chart posters! Nurse's sexxxy naked ass sure has me growing!

attachment.php

Happy Weekend Everybody.

We both hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the hell of it. Thats what we are going to try and do. Thank you for your comments and kind words. They mean a lot to both of us.

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 34.jpg
    Glamour Girl 34.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 995
thanks for the pictures, doc. have a great weekend yourself, and let me assure you that pictures of your hot wife mean a lot to me.

We both hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the hell of it. Thats what we are going to try and do. Thank you for your comments and kind words. They mean a lot to both of us.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back