Alpha Bound

lmcms

Sweet submission
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Posts
2,745
CLOSED FOR SAVOREDSTING

Kiki Sullivan
26
5'6"
130lbs
Carmel brown shoulder length wavey hair
Grey eyes
tanned skin, tone runners body, large c cup breast, has a lip pirceing

Kiki was a doctor with her own general practice set up on the edge of the small town Cinder in Eastern Texas. While her practice was set up on the edge of town her house was actually located in the woods that surrounded the area. Most of the people around the town of Cinder were Werewolves but very few people knew the truth about them. They were very secretive fthey did their jobs in town and that was it they spent the rest of their time in the woods.

Kiki had slowly uncovered the truth and she was one of the few humans trusted with the knowledge. She actually knew more about the pack than most anyone did. She was not only the town doctor but also the pack doctor. This put a large about of responsibility on her shoulders but she handeled it all well. The alpha of the pack had been killed six months back and she would admit she had helped in his death.

He had killed off or shipped out any male or female who could be considered alpha or beta. He had terroized his pack until Kiki could no longer handle it. While his death was a good thing the pack was barely holding together without an alpha. Everyone in the pack looked to her for guidance and she feared that she would do something wrong. A few of the pack males guarded her house insisting that it was important she was protected from any wandering wolves as she was the closest to an Alpha they had until it an apropriate alpha was found she was the glue of the pack.

Kiki was going thtough some files on her computer when Jared came through the door.

"Kiki we caught scent of a male in the area would you like us to greet him or lay low? He smells alpha and the pack is nervous." He told her in a professional voice.

She thought it over an alpha male could be a blessing or a curse and she needed to figure out which this male would be quickly for the safety of "her" pack. "Greet him and insistanly invite him here I want to meet with him as soon as possible." She said her voice carring authority that broked no arguments from the man.
 
Liam Quigley
age 28
hair Red
Eye Grey
Hgt.5'8"
Wgt. 200
Appearance: a body of a hard worker and brawler, he has numerous scars and tattoos. His most prominent feature is his right side of his face. On it he has a scar from hairline to jawline running over his eye. That eye is clouded


Liam sat at the local dive bra drinking a bottle of beer. Damned Americans can't even get this right, he thought as he sat on the stool. He had been here for about a year, these damned states and wasn't welcome most places. He had fought his way from the horrible port in Florida. He had hoped to get a job on a ship yard but the pack there had chased him off. Liam though was liking it here, especially since the pack he had seen here looked a bit off kilter.

He was in his gear. his coat was a thick threaded jacket, once a blouse to his Irish army outfit. his shirt was one of his favorites a Rolling Stones classic lips and tongue over black, and he wore his rugged jeans and a pair of rugged boots. On his hip though, was his oddity, he was european, but the Irish man fancied his Bowie knife. The blade sat comfortably on his elft hip as he raised his tattooed hand to the bar keep.

" Another red lager" he said as non broughish as possible as he sniffed the new comers. he grinned noticing the sent of his own kind and smiled.

"Say barkeep, who be dem two" he said popping the top off his beer and smiling as he tilted the unfortunately cold beer to his lips and letting the reddish hued lager pass them. he than wiped his mouth on his sleeve as the bar keep shook his head.

"Those boys are with that weird gang, they seem to be affectionate to our local doc" he said sitting another lager down infront of Liam." There leader died a while back and the good Doctor has been watching out for them"

"Good ta hear" he says smiling as he than raises his bottle in a faint salute to the two wolves who entered and than shook his head." Oh bar keep if I beat the bloody shit out these punks they gonna pay fur yer bar kay?" he says as he fingers his knife, a prize from the first american ass hole who thought he could try and rough up Liam. Liam smiled at the flashes of memory and the fun it was to leave that pack with out one of its better fighters and hunters but that was the life of a pack some live some die.

he could smell the pair and there uncertain behavior as he smiled hearing them getting closure. he got antsy and he heard the first one get close and he smiles.

"So come to beat the fresh meat " he says and turns to the two smiling. " Come now you ought to know your out matched lads, me fists ell leave you cold on the floor" he said as he took another swig of his beer.

Jared shook his head and than gave a slight bow. "No sir, we are here on behalf of our current Alpha Dr. Sullivan, she requests your presence please follow us"

Liam looked at them and smiled. He stood up and nodded " Sure you blokes lead the way, I must say yer the first group I've met since comming to the states that be cordial to a lone wolf like me self" he says as he follows them.

the duo lead Liam out side and into a car. Liam didn't car much for cars, but if the blokes were offering he'd oblige, its not like he couldn't mess them up with his silver Bowie at his hip. He watched as they turned on some country music and drove him from the lovely ghetto to the local down town. they then pulled him in around back of a medical clinic and than stopped the two got out and the taller one Jared opened his door and bowed.

"She'll see you in a minute please wait here for her" he says as he walks to the door and goes in,while the younger guy stands not far off watching Liam like a hawk. Liam seeing an opportunity pulls out his cigarette. he lights the thing with his last match and than puffs on the thing. He was cursed by a druid back in Dublin, and fire hadn't bothered him much since then. So he stood there leaning against the car puffing away waiting for this Doctor to come and greet him.
 
Kiki had just finished the days paper work when Jared re-entered with his head bowed. "We have him outside ready to meet you Doc. Do you want us to drive you home while we talk or do you want him here in the office?" He asked her keeping his head slightly bowed.

Kiki rose streching her stiff muscles as she considered her options. She had been here at the clinic for over tweleve hours and was ready to be gone of the office for now. "Let's head to the house I have a feeling this will be a long chat and I would rather be comfortable." She told him.

She straightened her loose light weight black slacks and resettled her scrub top that was covered in puppies with a green background. Her face showed signs of being tired but was still vibrant and full of life. She slipped on her sweater and headed for the door with Jared directly behind her. She was a tad nervous but took a deep breath suring up her nerves. She knew that while meeting an Alpha she had to be confident.

The male's back was to her when she appeared out of the office and though he wasn't much taller than she was he was big and broad. She straightened her shoulders. "Smoking will kill you ya know." She told him before turning to the younger wolf. "Hello Daniel it's good to see you today we will be heading home." She smiled at him as she spoke.

Daniel rushed forward to open the door for her as she turned back to the lone wolf and stuck out her hand. "My name is Kiki and I would appreciate it if you would accompany us to my house I would like to speak with you about your time here." She said her voice confident and controled.

When she got a look at his face the first thing she realised was how attractive he was. The second thing was his scar but where some might be put off by it she thought it just gave him more of a rugged look. She could see some mistaking him for scary looking but something about him told her she had nothing to fear though he did give her an odd look.
 
Liam eyed this woman over and smiled, as he caught wiff of her he noticed she was human. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and blew his smoke out. He chuckled at the comment and looked her over.

"Na they don't do nothin' ta me luv" he says in his accent as he looks her over, his nose picking up her exquiste scent as he sees her come forward. He looked her over and feel him self oddly drawn to her. he heard her name and tried not to laugh. it was unique but he couldn't get around it, was it short for some thing, but he wanted to know.

"Well Kiki I'm Liam, and I'd luv to take a trip with ya" he says smiling as he watches the younger one Daniel open the door for her. He lets it go and puts his cigarette out on his boot. He looks at her and his smile widens as he watches her up close now examining her face and body, her breasts, her ass and grinned.

He got in beside her and closed the door behind him. he still wasn't sure about what to do. Was this a trap, was this ligit. The Irish man was nervous and was trying to keep him self clam. his left hand gripped the handle of his bowie knife and let his thumb run over it softly as he thought over his potential escape route if need be. He was ever cautious, knowing what happened to his original pack, and thus was wondering what was up with this one?
 
Jared and Daniel climbed into the front seat with Jared at the wheel. Daniel seemed slightly nervous but kept his eyes on the surrounding area as Jared seemed to gather his courage and look back at them. "Mr. Liam Sir I would ask that you respect our Alpha and her home when we get there." His voice full of protectivness for her.

Kiki smiled at Jared "Thank you for your concern Jared but I am sure I can handel this." He voice was sweet and caring.

She tured her head and looked Liam straight in the eye showing no submission to him as steel laced her grey eyes. "So Mr. Liam I gather from your accent that your not from the states. I have no problem with wanders as long as they don't cause problems for us. My questions for you are, Are you a lone wolf? Just passing through? Here to evaluate my pack? Or here to cause trouble for my pack in any manner?" She said her voice kind but ozzing authority.
 
"Well luv" he said looking at her his good eye darting to her body and than her goons " I am lone, and i'm from the emerald isle, as for why i came here, its cause your fellow packs here in the state ain't kind to me"

he smiled a smile his feral features turning his face into that of something of a predator. " I do thouhg like this town, good booze nice barkeep, a good scrap shop to keep me a decent job, and if your boys get to antsy a good fight or too to take my mind off me past, and if your lucky maybe a toss in your bed will get me to forget allot more"

he was smiling now and at easy, his mind having centered on a route to escape if need be. It would be a messy escape but not one he couldn't handle. he though found him self wanting to know more about this woman, who wasn't a were, and was wondering what she wanted. She couldn't hide it from him he smelled her fear and her worry, but was it because of him or was it because of hsi adopted pack.

" So Kiki your taking me to your house, I'm i good can a stay a while, On the couch mind you i am a gentleman" he says with a smile as he sees and smells the two weres in the front getting angry and nervous. he might just love this town even mor if he can get a decent scrap with these two. he might just test the mettle of the best potential in town.
 
Kiki didn't have to have were scenses to know this wolf was pushing her pack and insulting the lot of them and if she didn't control the situation things could quickly escalate and not only injure someone in her back but get her killed in the process. She placed a hand on both Jared and Daniel her voice low but full of authority. "Stand down." She said simply and both wolves grumbled slightly but relaxed.

"You," She said to Liam, "are purposefully being disrespectful and antaginistic. We will finish this in the privacy of my home so you will not be tempted to rile my pack and cause pain and suffering on them as the previous Alpha did. I promise you if you mess with my pack you will meet his fate too." Her stared him straight in the eye defiance and authority surrounding her.

She had been scared and nervous at first but no more once she realized he was proposfully trying to engage two of her pack in fight she grew pissed knowing he could take them for their were no alphas or betas in the pack and they had all realized he was an alpha. She had tried to be diplamtic and polite but she realized with this man those things ment nothing. He over looked her because she was human she was sure but that didn't mean she couldn't defend herself or her pack as she had done before.
 
" Sorry to push your buttons. luv, Honest" he says as he smiles as he looks at her and scratches his head. he settles back and thinks. He knew her pack was weak, but didn't want to say much. he could already tell the pack would be in trouble when one of the neighboring packs came up to expand there territory.

" Sorry if i affend, I mean no harm I just am curious about you and how you came to lead a group of weres, and since you brought it up what happened to this alpha" he said smiling as he let his nose work and his ears as he closed his eyes still processing all her learned with a little ploy. He loved his tactics, its how he has kept alive alone since his 16 year of life.

He coughed a bit as he wondered what she was really after. His life played out as did his history. as he pondered he heard the one infront, Daniel curse and the car serve a bit as an ass hole had tried to cut them off. he ignored it though and continued running through the possiblities. He was thinking she was seeking some one take over. he had thought of it but wasn't sure if he was ready for it.
 
"We will talk when we get to my house but I got this pack the way anyother wolf would, The old fashioned way." She told him proudly.

It wasn't but a few moments later when they driving down the dirt driveway to her home. "Jared, Daniel I want yall on perimter while Mr. Liam and I chat in my office, and before you try to go all over protective on me the security messures are in place I had Lyla set it up before we left."

She turned back to Liam as the car came to a stop as and Daniel jumped out to open the door for her. "If you will follow Mr. Liam we will get this over with so you can enjoy your stay here with the Grey pack for however long you choose to stay." She turned her back to him showing him no fear and headed into the housedown the hall and to her office sitting behind the desk waiting on Liam to arrive.
 
he smiled and got out and followed her. he wondered about it though " seems they got em an Alpha" he says as he looks about the palace" but I got to admit a human as a leader is a bit queer" he says as he lets you lead him to your office, he knew he was being heavily watched, and knew the pack was leaving gaps in security as she smiled letting her get him into the office as he smiled,

"So luv whats the deal, its awesome a sexy little thing like you took out an Alpha, some one should ask if you wanna be a were" he says smiling as he sits down in her office and than looks about before locking his gave on hers and smiling.

"So what are you and the reds planning i mean your vulnerible here, I see no strong males or females standing out. I do though see potential, they are a little rough but with a little training and some good ol' huntin' will bring your pack around" he says as he puts a cigarette behind his ear " by the way luv is it okay if i smoke a fag, it helps me calm my nerves unless you got a couple of beers about here for me to drink"
 
She raised a brow at him. "While the smoke won't effect you it will me so no smoking." She reached down popping open a drawer that concealed a mini fridge and pulled out two beers carelessly tossing him one while popping open the other for herself.

"Yes I am alpha and yes I know my own packs weak points but thank you for pointing them out. I have been alpha for six months. I did not take this postion because I want to be a were I got this postion because when I came to deliver Lyla's son six months ago the old alpha tried to kill him while I was still in the room. I didn't let him, he died, and suprise suprise local human doc is now were alpha." She told him.

She kicked her feet up on her desk after toeing her shoes off. "Now about you you said your a lone? Are you looking for a new pack or just wandering around? IF your looking for a pack I'll make myself clear. I won't hand over alpha to anyone who hasn't earned my trust and proven their worth. If your looking for an easy take over I suggest you skip town soon. If you are just wanting a haven don't cause trouble and we will be fine." She told him looking him straight in the eye almost waiting to see if he would challange her.
 
He caught the beer and popped open the beer and took a sip. he smiled after the sip and sat smiling. Hearing her story and looks about the room. he noticed her baubles and books and than went back to her and smiled. Kiki was a good looking woman for a human. He than took another swig and after an extended period of silence he spoke.

" Well luv, I'm a loner cause me pack was wiped out back in the mother land, and been on my own since 16, I tried getting involved with a pack in London, but they killed me mate and tried to kill me, its were I got me scar" he ran his finger down his face and smiles " as for here I like this place and if you want I can help you out, you know i could help train your boys out there"

He looked and than laughed " Besides i'm cool for being a temporary member if you want, i know you can handle this too, I mean you killed an Alpha that takes some skill, and for you to do it is awesome a girl like you can do it, So I don't wanna take it over atleast until I'm ready for right now i want to just hang back and if getting your pack in shape is what i need to do than I will do it to stay here, I mean I don't want much trouble, I just want some time to relax and enjoy my self, especially not getting into fights just to stay here"

he let it out and smiled taking another swig of beer. waiting the hot docs reply.
 
Kiki sipped her beer thinking over everything he said deciding the pros and cons and working it out to her way of thinking. "Okay so to make sure I am understanding what your saying here let me repeat it. You want temperary Membership within Grey pack to see if it might be a fit for you and while you are a temporary member you are WILLING to play Beta to my alpha?" She asked taking another sip of her beer and looking up at him.

SHe wasn't sure how she felt about the idea but she knew her pack needed help they couldn't go on much longer before a territory war broke out or something worse happened to her pack so she was willing to consider it.
 
"Willing for now luv, I am, but if need be I'll step up and do what weres do when its needed" he says sipping his beer looking this woman over again and smiling

"As for your self Luv, what sort o name is Kiki? eh sounds french" he says laughing as he scratches his face a bit and than looks about " Oh and as for accomadations, i was serious I need a place to hunker down here aside the park, its nice and all but mostly i like a little room, a bath and laundry, mostly i find me some trollop and shack up with er and get me rocks off for food and lodging, but seeing how your cronies out ere, and you a little fiesty might get me killed I'll be a proper gent and ask ha, So Alpha care if I stay on your couch?"

he smiled and looked about assaying the area as he smiled and wondered as to what was needed. Who needed what training, and to see if he could get past this womans veneer and into her core self. He oddly found her alluring and his wolf was more than ready to come out, if it wasn't for the beer calming him he might of done just that.
 
"Kiki is actual spanish in origin thank you. It was the name of my mother's best friend who died when they were teenagers." She told him knowing her name was a bit unique but proud of it none the less.

She stared at him in almost horror as he explained how he had lived before pulling herself together and getting on with business. "So in essence you have been a gigilo warming beds for your keep. That won't float here just because you have alpha pontiel dosen't mean you can use that to your advantage by taking advantage of my she-wolves."

She sat up in her chair. "As for acomidations you will be staying in the spare room. Meals are whenever I cook them eat them or don't. If you eat the last of something replace it. I don't expect anything of you until tomorrow night when I will introduce you to the pack at a meeting that is being planned as we speak. After that we will discuss further duties. We are actually in the middle of pack lands at the moment." She told him.

While she stared in his eyes she had to work to force herself not to be attracted to this man she knew nothing about except that he had had a lot of hard knocks and use to have a mate.
 
" Sorry about the name I was curious" he stiffled a growl despite his tattos starting a faint glow." Look as for my live you weren't there and you know NOTHING" he growled a bit more and than tried to calm himself

"I've been packless since I was about 12, I wondered me country and even england for a home and i've been scrapping all me life, and as for women, ya they took me in as a pup and slowly as i grew introduced me to more things, so there miss HUMAN sully me what you will" he spat out as his eyes glowed with, power he picked up his beer and slammed it, drinking down the liquid quickly as it took effect the glow going from a bright blue to a faint one as he hurled the bottle at the ground and chuckled.

"Sorry luv, i have had a shitty life, and you accuse me doing something like preying on women, No luv ..no I'm not rehashing that, I might not be able to control my self" he says as he looks calmer but not quite" got another beer there Kiki, and than I'm goin' for a quick smoke"
 
As he growled at her she reached for the needle consealed under her desk. When he calmed himself down she loosened her hold on the needle and rose to her feet leaning over her desk so they were almost eye to eye.

"YOu question me then growl at me when I do the same. You ask for temperary membership to MY pack and to be temp Beta for now. Then you growl at your new if temporary ALPHA. I will tell you this once and only once so long as you are on MY pack lands I am your alpha and you will treat me as a beta would. Be glad I am not a wolf Mr. Liam or this conversation would not be nearly as civilised. Don't ever challenge me again unless your ready for the mantle." She all but growled back at him.

She retook her seat and down her own beer before pulling out another for each and tossing him another. "Now if we are done with the pissing contest. Do you have any questioins about your duties, pack mates, or our territory?" She asked calmly as if she had not just about took his head off as she popped thee top off her beer and took a sip.
 
"Look Kiki I'm cursed more than the rest o the lot here" he said flipping up his arms to reveal his arms covered in odd letters that flash blue or red from time to time as he looks to his arm and than to Kiki,

" ther are far worse things then Weres in this fucked up world Luv, far worse" he says his eyes a little haunted as if memories flash through his mind " I've had the pleasure of dealing with a few, that i could care less about, in fact this is from one of them things" he sasy as he looks at her

"I try to keep my self a little calmer with booze and fags" he said as he looked a her " and I wasn't threatening you I was uneasy and a little pissed luv, if i get to emotional the tats force the change" he grabs a beer and opens it as he sits on your desk and lets his gaelic runes and nordic runes shimmer at her from his arm as he looks a you eyeing you curiously

"As for your questions deary I have a few, number of weres, males and females, a history of conflicts rivals, and territory lines, revenue, the whole she bang luv, the whole she bang if you can tell me it all" he said as he takes a drink.
 
Kiki was almost hypnotized by the glowing shimmering tatoos. She had an almost uncontolable urge to reach out and trace the edges with her finger tips. She managed to stop herself and sit back listening to what he said. She reached into another drawer of the desk and pulled out a folder. Inside the folder were figures, graphs, history, diagrams, everything that was none of the pack except the indivdual bios.

"In here is everything you will need. I will get you the Bios on all the ones that need to be in training imedately for the best of the pack. Each Bio will also contain a medical history I expect you to use this info to help the pack not break it." She told him cooly having to fight the urge to stare at the tattoos he had displayed.

She rose from her chair beer in hand. "All smoking will be done outside. If you follow me I will show you to your room. By the way tomorrow before the meeting I would like to give you a physical and have you feel out the bio. This information will be for me only so that if anything happens I know how to treat you and what to expect of you."

She headed confidently out of the door expecting him to follow her as she made her way down the hall and up the stairs guiding him to one of the spare rooms that faced the west so he wouldn't be disurbed by the rising sun on nights he went hunting.
 
"seriously Home work" he says as he follows her and watches you walk and smiles as he chuckles" damn Kiki you have a beautiful...a..arrangement here" he says almost blurting out inappropriate things. He looked over a few of the files and than stopped as you mentioned physical and began to laugh

" You fuckin joking Kiki" he says as he leans agianst the wall still chuckling " Me a phyiscal, you mean you want me in this form, wolf form or my true form" he says stilllaughing as he stands bakc on his feet and takes a swig of his beer " Come on seriously, a physical or do you just wanna see where my tattoos stop, cause if you do i'll show em to you when ever luv"

he than quickly went queit and looked at here" Sorry Kiki, haven't been in a pack for a bit, I do apologize, but honestly i never been around to many nonwere women or non supernatural women" he says a little blush coming to his face as he sratches his brow with his thumb
 
She turned to face him in the door way hands on hips her face showing just how serious she was. "Yes Liam I am deadly serious. The physcial will be for all your forms. It is importantly imformation for me to have not only as alpha but also as the area doctor. The physical is so if you have any medical issues I will be aware of it and if anything happens I will now how best to treat you and what to give you. As you well know medication effects weres diffrently I need to get information on you so I can do the caculations on how much to give you if it needed for anything."

She stood firm focusing on being the medical professional that she was so she would not have to focus on just how temping his comment of finding out where the tattoos ended was. If she focused to hard on him she would end up a puddle at his feet so she needed to stay distracted. "Dinner will be in half an hour if you have any questions or need anything I will be in office until then." She turned to head out of the room and give him some privacy.
 
" Okay Kiki I get you, never had me an exaime before, save when I were still a pup, and When the bitch inked me" he says as he looks at her than over the room and smiles " I was wondering could one of your gaurdians get me pack from the pub Please, I will consent to yer tests deary, and hope you 'av some good grub"

he smiled as he took off his jacket than his shirt, his chest back and arms covered in tattoos as he turns around and smiles his pants showing a hint of his hip line as he smiles" I like the room, and I've got me readin' if you don't mind i perfer to read in my true form, i process much faster that way, and with you here luv i might be distracted to much, so if you don't mind"

He site the files on the bed and his tattoos begin to shimmer and eerie purple as he chuckles" Seriously lass, you are one sexy figure, and your smell is exquisite,but if you stay i might have to mount ye" he says as red hairs spring from his flesh" Oh and shut the door please, i do like my privacy"
 
Kiki rolled her eyes at him, "Yeah, yeah I get it your the big bad wolf next thing I know you'll be calling me little red. I'll see what I can do about your pack. I'll wish you good reading until dinner." She told him and headed out of the room closing the door behind her.

She headed down to her office again and wandered the whole way if she was making a mistake. When she got back into her office she found it a bit crowded with memebers of the pack wandering what was going on. When she wawlked in a path cleared to her desk and it reminded her of the story of Moses parting the red sea. Sitting she spoke before anyone could start firing questions. "Yes I believe he is alpha, He is a lone wolf but nothing has been decided yet. For sure he is a abit rough around the edges and No I am not handing over the pack to a stranger. We will be having a meeting tomorrow night please make sure you spread the word I want the whole pack there including the pups. Until then it's just another day."
 
he could hear the gathering down stairs as his tattoos flared and her growled. he began to growl louder and louder as he than howled as skin sprouts from his body, as his body alters in the painful but blissful popping and shifting.


his stomach caves in and his back hunches, his nose and mouth extends , his hands and feet alter in shape. he was naed now, his tail grows out and his feet and legs alter. he soon was a red haired Were wolf, part man part beast, he smiled as his ears picked up the conversation below and he chuckled as his eyes lingered over the documents.

as he read over his documents on the bed, quickly assessing the words, he didn't know how much time had passed but he was threw the documents in no time flat. He felt his stomach rumble and desided to walk down stairs, he was still in his lupinal body as he smiled letting him self enjoy his true from. he went down the stairs delicately as he knew Lycan feet were not designed for this. He than got down and into the kitchen door.
 
Kiki was just pulling dinner from the stove when she heard nails clicking on the floor in the hall and knew instincativly from losts of time around weres that Liam had come to dinner in his Lycan form. When he got to the door she didn’t turn to look at him at first.

“I hope the form is just for show and you plan on changing back. Especially if you plan to dine with me.” Taking a breath she finally turned to face him and instantly she thought he could be rather intimadating if he wanted to but she continued as if everything were normal. In a way it was she had seen plenty of wolves in Lycan form but she had never seen one so big. “My house maybe over run but in my kitchen I expect civility. You can change back or hunt your dinner. Your choice but you will not eat at my table like that.”

With that she turned around and and began dishing up plates. It never occurred to her not to turn her back to him. In her mind he was now her beta to her being his alpha. She knew enough about were politics to know the beta’s job was to enforce her law and protect her. If she couldn’t turn her back to him and expect him to protect it then this arrangment would not work.
 
Back
Top