And then I wandered back....

A good way to go, in my opinion. Sounds like it's the both of you who are lucky! (And us all for being able to see the lady responsible, whens she* allows it!)
 
It was a typo. I missed the 's' in 'she' when saying it. :eek:
Glad a laugh was had, at any rate!

I see! It was a good laugh though.
Off to bed for me. Long day today and another coming up tomorrow. But I will be back tomorrow night with sone more pics!
 
I could not resist. I was out running errands today and decided, once again, to have a little fun in a dressing room. The lighting was harsh, but I kind of like how these turned out all things considered.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost!


love how those cups are filled
 
Thanks for the patience! I bought some new panties and have been having a bit of fun taking pics of them at work. ;)
Enjoy and please do not repost!
 

Attachments

  • blacklace1.JPG
    blacklace1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 685
  • blacklace3.JPG
    blacklace3.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 574
  • blacklace4.JPG
    blacklace4.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 634
  • blacklace2.JPG
    blacklace2.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 630
I had every intent of posting some more pics last night and instead got a bit drunk and forgot. Oops. Tonight less beer and more pics.
 
:eek:
Now that is a whole different kind of warm welcome! ;)




Took this one to submit to the camel toe thread.
Enjoy and please do not repost.

No repost, love this picture, in fact love all your pictures, thanks for posting them.
 
I snapped a few quickies that someone requested. They are far from artistic and were done rather hastily, but I think they will do the trick!
Enjoy and please to not repost!
 

Attachments

  • tits1.JPG
    tits1.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 713
  • tits2.JPG
    tits2.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 754
  • tits3.JPG
    tits3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,017
Thanks for the patience! I bought some new panties and have been having a bit of fun taking pics of them at work. ;)
Enjoy and please do not repost!

I love your new panties but did they come with a matching bra as well?
Taking pics at work always gets me so turned on. It's the though of everyone else going about their jobs, not knowing what you are up to. I'm guessing from the last picture that you had fun too?
 
I love your new panties but did they come with a matching bra as well?
Taking pics at work always gets me so turned on. It's the though of everyone else going about their jobs, not knowing what you are up to. I'm guessing from the last picture that you had fun too?

They did not come with a matching bra. There was a matching bra, but it was obviously not made to hold up anything of substance! ;)
I always have a lot of fun taking pics at work.....makes the whole experience feel extra naughty.
 
Back
Top