Soaked panties

GenuineGuy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Posts
461
I just love a girl wearing some soaked panties. Whether they are soaked in a mans cum or in their own cum it is so hot to see that. Any girls have pictures they want to share?
 
I havent got any pictures to share, but I do love the feeling of my soaked panties stuck to my wet pussy after a good climax. Fingering myself with the panties on can be quite exciting at times.
 
No pictures either, but I have to agree with Orchid: it is a lovely feeling. One of the sexiest sensations in the world; panties clinging to you, filled with lover's fluids. Mm. Getting a bit hungry, thinking about it. :eek:
 
I havent got any pictures to share, but I do love the feeling of my soaked panties stuck to my wet pussy after a good climax. Fingering myself with the panties on can be quite exciting at times.

Hey there. Ally is it? I love seeing a wet spot on a girls panties, and if a girl tells me her panties are soaked, I'm instantly hard. I wish I had a video of a girl fingers g herself through soaked panties. That would be so hot. Pm me if you want some help getting your panties to get soaked sometime ;)
 
No pictures from me either. I love the wet knickers feeling. Sometimes I don't shower after sex because I want to feel cum inside me all day.
 
Anyone else like to share their experiences with soaked panties?
 
My first few sexual experiences with girls consisted of their panties being soaked and all gooey on the outside with cum. I thought that was normal sadly I was to find not always the case....I once found my mother inlaws sexy little panties all covered in her gooey cum after she had just taken a shower......they were soon mixed with my own......
 
Deff one of my favorite things in life :) I have such a huge panty fetish
 
Yea ladies this is so hot. Instantly hard if I see soaked panties!
 
Rarely wears panties

My girlfriend, who is a total cock loving slut, gets fucked by new cock on a regular basis rarely wears panties. She loves putting her pussy on display which often leads to her getting filled by yet another stranger. The exception is when she has planned to get fucked by one or more men. She will wear panties to catch and retain as much of the cum as possible because we both love when she feeds it to me.
 
Gotta bump my favorite thread! Ladies, tell us what makes your panties wet!
 
Anyone care to share a picture? I know there are ladies out there whose panties are wet right now!
 
Heres one that makes me hard!
 

Attachments

  • wet.jpg
    wet.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top