The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is morning where I live and I have just arrived at work (and yes it is Valentines day here)

I was wondering where would be a good place to post this and decided on here (didn't want to create a whole new thread just for one post)

So this is more of a First thought of the day as opposed to the last thing I was thinking.

Anyway

Happy Valentines Day DW

You were the first person I truly befriended on the site and got to know on a personal level. It has been wonderful getting to know you and sharing sometimes intimate and sometimes trivial life details with you.

It has also been great writing with you and learning more about myself through that.

We are so far removed from each other and this will always be a friendship divided by the sea and almost a half a day. But I hope it continues for many a day.

Your friend always

:rose::kiss::rose:

Happy Valentine's Day, Hun....

Your friendship means a lot to me. :rose::kiss:

It's kinda ironic yet fitting that on Valentines day, my family's relationship is tested and strengthened.
After a 4,5 hour surgery, my daughter is now recovering from having the last set of screws removed from her knees. After this, we hope that she won't be needing to use crutches within the coming 2-3 months.

Git ur assend moving.

You have lots and lots and.. well not a whole lot to do but sitting you will regret.

DONT FORGET ALLERGY MEDS!

ACK. I'm too excited.

I love/hate planes.

This is going to be a suuuper weekend.

Having plans for today is awesome, havnt had a V-day that I didnt hate or ignore in, well, ever.

woot.

Git ur assend moving.

You have lots and lots and.. well not a whole lot to do but sitting you will regret.

DONT FORGET ALLERGY MEDS!

ACK. I'm too excited.

I love/hate planes.

This is going to be a suuuper weekend.

Having plans for today is awesome, havnt had a V-day that I didnt hate or ignore in, well, ever.

woot.

Sounds like a helluva a good time is in the making. :D

It's kinda ironic yet fitting that on Valentines day, my family's relationship is tested and strengthened.
After a 4,5 hour surgery, my daughter is now recovering from having the last set of screws removed from her knees. After this, we hope that she won't be needing to use crutches within the coming 2-3 months.

Best wishes and prayers for the very best outcome possible, Niri. :rose:

This... is a very happy post to see.
-hugs-
Positive thoughts and lighting a candle.

:rose:

Brilliant news and sending lots of love from the whole Britwitch family!
:rose:

Finding this earlier this morning made me choke up at the worst time.

5831341_700b_large.jpg

My dad is a superhero. He just needs an energy recharge.

Last edited:
Aaand that's why I'm grumpy with you, Sunshine.

Because I don't post here much anymore? I'm on AIM all the time you could talk to me there if you really wanted to but you never do! I don't really have any reason to post here anymore with almost everyone I knew being gone or super rare.

Oh, I'm sure I'm much crazier.

Everyone seems to be dragging me to bed with them tonight.

I like it.

Whatever you can get a hold of. I won't go easy ;)

Also, this sounds like Lit. is Alice in Wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back