Riding Face

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

Love Love Love Love love

Glaze me!!

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, you can cum right on my face any time gladly... the wetter the better!!!

Face riding, head, cunnilingus or Colonel Angus!

Yeah Baby!!! Yes I do like this a lot. Maybe more than Anything else. I was in a marriage for twenty years with a woman who didn't like to do this. Can someone explain this to me in another post or thread!?!?!?

Anyway, my gal and I are both suited to each other in that she loves riding both my member and my tongue. She goes back and forth til she orgasms. I think I was so deprived for so long that every time she sits on my face I just get harder and longer.

....part two in a bit

count me in the "love it" group of guys. I'm VERY oral, so I love that feeling.

Yeah Baby!!! Yes I do like this a lot. Maybe more than Anything else. I was in a marriage for twenty years with a woman who didn't like to do this. Can someone explain this to me in another post or thread!?!?!?

Anyway, my gal and I are both suited to each other in that she loves riding both my member and my tongue. She goes back and forth til she orgasms. I think I was so deprived for so long that every time she sits on my face I just get harder and longer.

....part two in a bit

I think what makes this so great is how hot she gets doing this. She gets so worked up she can start to block my ability to breath and it makes me struggle to get a breath. And if she is really wet I have to swallow what she's giving. Not all the time, but some of the time she sprays me a bit when she is on my cock and then she brings the rest right up to my mouth. The level of hotness for her is through the roof and that is what I love about this...giving my partner such pleasure gets me super hot for her.

Love it....

I do love someone sitting on my face. My wife is not too into it.... she always has to lay down with me licking her.

I would love to have a woman sitting on my face, me licking her till she cums all over me... riding my face through her powerful orgasms. Nothing more I love than licking pussy.

Anyone want to ride my tongue and face? HMU and let me know.

well I would love that from you in a 69 you soaking my face as I lap your juices, waiting on you sucking me dry at same time mm

Nice

Riding my face? Yeah love it when my wife does this, sometimes she will be climbing on top to ride my cock but then move up her pussy just above my face, my eyes looking at her cunt close up, already wet and played with and her teasing me, lowering her pussy allowing my tongue to just lick it then moving away, she will do this for ages, me getting more frustrated at not being allowed to dive in.

When she is so fucking wet and can no longer hold back pushing her cunt over my mouth, rubbing her pussy up and down almost riding my tongue as I slip it inside her, licking her clit as she moves down over my chin.

She pushes down so hard I think she will break my nose but she is unaware of this and rides my face as she wants, I have to grab a breath of air when I can, my face getting covered in her fluids. When she cums I think I will sufforcate sometimes as she squeezes every last bit of her orgasm out!

I can almost taste her as I type this, feel my nose being squashed drinking her down, that feeling that I'm just being used, her facial fuck toy.

Do I enjoy it, fucking love it

I know I love it, I just wish I can find a woman who would sit
on my face so I can lick her and suck on her clit until she cums.
and when she does I hope she squirts, I have never been with
a woman who squirts and would love to have a woman squirt
all over my face.

Yes it has, I love it. I love to see woman get so excited
they squirt all over. I just wish I can get a woman to
squirt all over me.....

I would love to come to new york so you can ride my
face.... I would make you squirt all over my face and cover it with cum.

I would suck all the cum from your pussy and feed it to you as
you ride my hard cock. You like to be on top? In control?

I love when a woman rides me I can play with her tits then and suck on them.
You like to have your nipples sucked on. I love to suk on nice hard nipples.
maybe nibble on them......

Back