Ontario Canada

Just posting again and fixed my messages. 30 male toronto give me a shout always looking forward to making new friends especially with the ladies;)
 
Naked Tuesday .. at least this morning .. a bit of a sleep-in .. dilemma - gonads grinding, stomach grumbling .. which hunger to satisfy first? Stay tuned ..

Well, that's today .. woke up horny, going to bed horny .. but along the way, some interesting conversations with Lit buddies .. not a bad day at all !
 
.. so what is a dude supposed to do when he is that kinda horny he is ready to chew furniture, and expecting the rest of the household to walk through the door momentarily .. guess maybe I could jump into bed, turn out the lights and pull the covers over my head .. and ..
 
Me too, North West of Toronto. Guess the Raptors will get some attention now there's no Canadian teams in the playoffs.First time since '61 I believe.
 
Rest of the Household is up and about, ergo, no getting it off with any Skype or YM J/O buddies for the moment .. but that is not to say I did not wake up stroking, enjoying the moment before throwing back the covers ..
 
Yes...in SW Ontario....been here a while....but left...now dropped in for a visit!! Hope all is well with everyone!! :D
 
Well, that's it .. enough for today .. time to slide between the sheets, .. naked of course .. late night check that equipment is functioning as it should .. mmmm .. then sleep ..
 
Naked .. balls shaved .. but .. not this morning .. things to do, places to go .. maybe later .. meanwhile, if you are tugging one .. well, you know
 
Back
Top