Riding Face

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...
I love a woman riding my face and tongue! I love it when they tease me by just about letting my tongue enter their vagina lips and then pull away. My prick rages when a woman teases me this way!

LOVE IT!
Not just licking! Using my lips to squeeze and roll the clit, then seeing how far my tongue can slide up the vagina - then back to the clit....

Glorious!

Sometimes cum with nothing the bedroom air caressing my hard-on I get so hot eating the beautiful pussy.

I love it when a lady sits on my face and I eat her and suck her clit whilst trying to get my tongue as far into her pussy as I can until she cums on me. Then after a few minutes for recovery I start again until she cums again. Then after a few minutes for recovery I..........

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

Absolutely love it! :devil:

I think it's super sexy I love for my face to be covered in pussy juices

I could have a woman ride my face anytime she wanted!! Cover my face in juice or have me swallow as much as she can get in my mouth!! I absolutely love giving oral satisfaction.

My favorite t-shirt saying of all time --- "Moustache Rides - 25 cents"

I love it!!!!

I just love when a girl rides my face and tongue to an orgasm an offer it as much as I can.

I love this so much. She rarely does it but when she does it gets me so revved up.

Yes its amazing especially when the girl gets really into it and squirts!

Love it

I love to satisfy a woman like that and it is a turn on for me as she is in control. Bigger turn on for me if my hands are fastened to the bedposts. LOL!!

I love riding a man's face while he works my pussy. Kind of wonder how it feels being down there too.

I love it myself! My face all covered in her juices. No I am hard just thinking about it.

if you're ever in the Motor City and ya feel like critiquing someone's technique I would appreciate it,
I've been practising the art of tongue-fu since late 1969

Back