Gals, If you asked your Hubby or B/F to blow a guy, would he?

Would never ever happen. We've had men from couples we play with ask once things have heated up (even though we made it clear before hand that it was a no) and it just kills the mood. It's like, I get it, you like my man's cock - that's grand, he likes compliments from both men and women but he's straight - respect that.

I've never really had the desire to see him suck a man or watch him get sucked by one (I like seeing him have fun with others, but a woman sucking him is fine with me).

If I asked my hubby-he would! - I haven't asked but he's mentioned it months ago that he's thought about it. Several times.. he hasnt shared any of his fantasies or even any of his favorite stories in months... And if the situation somehow presented itself he'd want to.. and hopes id get as turned on by it as him. I'm still unsure of what kind of situation would magically happen that didn't have help making it so.

If I asked my hubby-he would! - I haven't asked but he's mentioned it months ago that he's thought about it. Several times.. he hasnt shared any of his fantasies or even any of his favorite stories in months... And if the situation somehow presented itself he'd want to.. and hopes id get as turned on by it as him. I'm still unsure of what kind of situation would magically happen that didn't have help making it so.

I guess if you meet a guy who you find is flirting with both of you, it happens . . .

Any fantasy can become reality if a loving couple really wants it... Though it may take a while, but, and that is a big but....only if they 'want' said fantasy to cum true

Nope, he wouldn't and I would not ask it of him. I know his desires. I know his limits and you know what? I respect them. If you wanted a bi guy ladies go find one. Don't try to change what YOU picked. Damn, this place is getting pitiful.

And ladies? You can have a MMF threesome without the guys having to do anything but pay attention to you. We girls can do the same damned thing in a FFM threesome as well.

Would never ever happen. We've had men from couples we play with ask once things have heated up (even though we made it clear before hand that it was a no) and it just kills the mood. It's like, I get it, you like my man's cock - that's grand, he likes compliments from both men and women but he's straight - respect that.

I've never really had the desire to see him suck a man or watch him get sucked by one (I like seeing him have fun with others, but a woman sucking him is fine with me).

Thank you!

Nope, he wouldn't and I would not ask it of him. I know his desires. I know his limits and you know what? I respect them. If you wanted a bi guy ladies go find one. Don't try to change what YOU picked. Damn, this place is getting pitiful.

And ladies? You can have a MMF threesome without the guys having to do anything but pay attention to you. We girls can do the same damned thing in a FFM threesome as well.

Umm, ok . . .

My husband is a very free spirit sexually and we could not be much more opposite when it comes to that. I have no idea if he would or not but if I asked him it might make him so dumbfounded that he would say yes just because I asked. I'm gonna go with maybe.

Once upon a time I used Craigslist to find people with similar interests as mine. I was surprised at how many women wanted to watch their man give head. I was more than happy to assist them in the fulfillment of their fantasy. Some of those "straight" guys took to it like a duck to water. I always wondered if it really was his first time.

I did ask one guy I was with to do it; he did, but he didn't enjoy it. He didn't hate it either, but he was adamant about not doing it ever again.

Update

I posted a while back that I thought my husband probably would if I asked. I finally asked him a couple of nights ago and I was right. He told me that if it aroused me he'd do most anything. I had to ask him if he had ever given any thought to being with another man and he said not really but he'd never consciously ruled it out either. (hmmm?) I would like this to happen but in the real world, how many times do we ever get to actually live out fantasies?

I posted a while back that I thought my husband probably would if I asked. I finally asked him a couple of nights ago and I was right. He told me that if it aroused me he'd do most anything. I had to ask him if he had ever given any thought to being with another man and he said not really but he'd never consciously ruled it out either. (hmmm?) I would like this to happen but in the real world, how many times do we ever get to actually live out fantasies?

You get to live them out if you chose to do so

If only it were that easy. Where does one go to find a guy to live out that fantasy with? I could never in this lifetime imagine any of our male friends being selected. Craigslist? Nope. There are lots of bars and the like around but just how does one broach the subject? Then there is the ever present issue of disease. Now that I put it that way it is a wonder I have sex at all huh? :)

He not only will, but wants it.

No straight guy will say more than 'I won't rule it out'- that is a 100% invitation. He won't ever say 'hell yea, bring me a cock!".

Test it- introduce a strap-on or dildo into a scene where you are both very hot- see if he won't 'suck your cock'.

Might hold off on fucking him with it, though- baby steps.

Only after careful consideration really. Think about it, just because he might try it for you doesn't mean it might not damage your relationship. Girls, consider some of the following. If he agrees to this and he does it, what do you do if he decides he likes it better than you? Are you ready to lose your husband? Other factors, and he may not even be concious of it, are the possibilities of a resentment if he found it very uncomfortable. He could easily subconciously attach the negativity of it to you sexually. That could scar your sexlife.

On an even darker side consider this. You asked him to do this, now what might he ask you to do in the future? Be careful of asking others to do something like this, they might just use it to live out a fantasy of their own later. Think about the things that make you squirm sexually (not in the good way....). Wouldn't you feel obligated to try them after you asked him to to what you thought was hot?

I know, I know here I am throwing a wet blanket on this party..... But I'm just bearing the warning, be careful when you try to take this sort of thing out of the realm of fantasy and into reality....... Fantasy is good, but reality has a way of biting you in the ass if you're not really careful.....

No straight guy will say more than 'I won't rule it out'- that is a 100% invitation. He won't ever say 'hell yea, bring me a cock!".

Test it- introduce a strap-on or dildo into a scene where you are both very hot- see if he won't 'suck your cock'.

Very well said up until you took it into him being fucked. From everything I have read in this thread getting hubby to take it up the ass was never even on the board was it ladies?

Great point. Based on what he said he's open to it. Bring in a strapon and see how open :)

Yep, and he has, it was awesome :) Just an occasional thing though, it was great in the moment.

Back