The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C:How2C

So:eek:k::
Gangs are targeting Chucago Police.
Besides the fact that this happened NEway::
I'll buy it::Internal memos/listed gang tactics::: Whole9

I almosted started to worry about crimelord revolutions::
&then::

"And McCarthy says that lifestyle include firearms like those seized last week by police.“Every one of those guns is an armed confrontation with a really bad guy,” he said."

*sniff.
Yeah.
Un neccessary mention of guns is un neccessary.
*they may still be in more than usual danger, but the article is ruined.
it's like food on the floor=onle worth thinking about.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/13/mccarthy-cops-taking-report-of-gang-hit-squad-seriously/

++not to mention days after 'Police Are Epic' speech?

-this is known as rallying support.
 
C:Sheep Dog

This guy... 3times... A+
United We Stand:::

"Ryan argued that the progressive view trades the “natural rights” of citizens for “government-granted rights,” which has weakened individual attachment to family and community while strengthening dependence on the government, he said.“

Yes, the federal government has a role to play, but it’s a supporting role, not the leading one. Its job is to give people the resources and the space to thrive.”

Ryan also expressed disdain for the partisan conflicts that have gripped Washington in recent years.

“We can’t treat politics like a game,” he said. “We aren’t competing for a trophy. We’re competing over the country’s future. We’re trying to determine what kind of people we will be. We have to recognize the stakes. We have to get serious.”

Read more:*http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...m-is-arrogant-and-condescending#ixzz2TJiebhW8

So:: as of now just words, but G word.

Hopefully some1(s) r listening.
+**no matter what: the guy does at least raise a good point for Both Parties.
Yeah. Better than blaming for profit radio hosts.
 
C: Told ya :(

I knew I was onto something...
:::eek:thers agree:::

The Fed is currently purchasing $85 billion a month in Treasury and mortgage bonds, a form of stimulus.

President Obama and like-minded politicians claim this stimulus has pushed the economy forward, boosting GDP and keeping inflation low.

But Schiff says "it's another lie."*In fact, according to Schiff, the government has done nothing more than create a "phony" economy that is "completely dependent on the ability to borrow more money that we can't pay back."

"The Fed knows that the U.S. economy is not recovering," Schiff said. "It simply is being kept from collapse by artificially low interest rates and quantitative easing. As that support goes, the economy will implode."

So my conspiracy theory that the FeD purposely bailed out banks and mortgage companies to in actuality buy them and then borrow money from themselves actually turned out to be as factual as I thought it was...

Go figure...
http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/schiff-washington.php?code=117833

Next thing you know someone will agree with my link to the banks and companies we bailed out actually ownng the percentages in companies trying to corner markets with the governments help.

Asin: Loaning $$ to companies and the making laws to protect them...

...and owning news outlets...

..Oh, & BTW, Congress Persons can legally 'insder trade' ...
*ahem

http://wreg.com/2013/05/14/congress-repeals-its-own-insider-trading-law/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stew...aling-back-insider-trading-law-the-fcker-act/

uh oes.
 
C: Truthbomb

Though I take offense to his classification of Conspiracy Theorist::
Even though I am not 1@::
He still has a point::

“Well, congratulations, President Barack Obama, Conspiracy theorists who generally can survive in anaerobic environments have just had an algae bloom dropped on their fucking heads, thus removing the last arrow in your pro-governance quiver: skepticism about your opponents.”

Stewart argued that this scandal has now “shifted the burden of proof from the tin foil-behatted to the government,”

Yup. Granted he s a comedian, but -K & he's TRUTHBOMBr

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-...etence-youve-vindicated-conspiracy-theorists/

A+
 
C: Shady Moves

So: There is obviously something going on::
I N:: Order::

1.Boston Blows Up.
2. 2 kids get arrested. Turns out they were naturalized immigrants from the Chechnya.
+their 'guilt' is 'obvious' + Much Constitutionality is stepped on
3. &Then BO is on the phone with Putin saying 'thanks fo all yo help & nfo'
+"The contents of this call are national security"
4. &then Kerry goes to Russia to 'talk about Syria'
(AsIf there is any thing to talk about at this point.)
+They repealed the insider trading bill in less than a hour
5.***&then a guy from the US(A) embassy gets arrested for being a spy

Yeah. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323716304578482660056321772.html

WSJ said:
Mr. Fogle had been trying to recruit a Russian intelligence services officer responsible for fighting Islamist terrorists in Russia's Caucasus region, the (FSB) said.

Yeah. The DoS has no idea (as of now) who the guy is, so he must be CIA, but the FSB knows everything, even his job title.
+also there is a Goo g le name drop and the ever so obvious: "1 Million Dollars"

A note in Russian in his pocket? A CIA Agent? Really?
...
Oh plus they had cameras on sight for arresting the 'spy' & every1 got the pictures
+Also, the 'spy' was dumb enough to get caught.
Yeah.
+***Oh, and the 2kids were from the Caucasus region.

----->*sniff<-----

Here's the punchline:
WSJ said:
"It is unusual, according to former intelligence officials, for U.S. spies to be identified and even rarer for them to be publicly shamed.

Yeah. SO:

1. Framejob: Asin: This guy is a nobody who got paid to be caught:
THAT would fall in the lap of... (C:Executive)
2. Someone dimed out an Intelligence Agent:
THAT would fall in the lap of... (C:Excecutive)
***OR
Look@ who this helps:
Russia has something to use against the cause of Liberty and American Stupidity
&/or BO: "We cannot get anything done with this lack of trust in my office."

No matter what, this whole thing is full of isht+falsity
& it only puts the CIA in a bad position. It's not like they can or cannot say he works for them.
*clandestine, remember?

**So the FBI is to blame for Boston Failings & the CIA is to Blame for Russian Failings
The State Department confirmed that a U.S. diplomat had been detained and released by Russian authorities but declined to say for which agency Mr. Fogle worked. U.S. State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said only that he was "an American staff member of the embassy." Pressed to say if that meant he may not be a foreign-service officer, he said, "right, I just don't have any more information, one way or another."

VS
The FSB said Mr. Fogle, who it identified as a third secretary in the political section at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, was detained late Monday and subsequently released to U.S. diplomats.

The thing that Q88??(s) me is:
posing a new potential setback to recent U.S. efforts to rebuild frayed ties with Moscow.

Really? We have a billion dollar deal to share space programs with them?

Plus, they warned us all about the 'terrorists'

As if this is anything near Arming Syrian Gov
vs our wanting to arm the rebels
even though we armed the Syrian Gov....

Awesome.
We should be more concerned with our ties in Israel and Turkey And Everyone in that region EXCEPT Russia.
 
C X Plain At I On

"The Senate*Judiciary Committee*began working through the 867-page immigration bill last week and has closed out the border security section, making only minor changes to the bill.The panel shot down repeated Republican attempts to stiffen border security measures or to insist that the borders be measurably secure before illegal immigrants are given legal status. Those measures were defeated on a 12-6 vote with two Republicans joining all 10 of the panel’s Democrats in opposition."

Read more:*http://www.washingtontimes.com/news..._source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS#ixzz2TKaLRmQs

Yeah. G Article.

So now there is a back-up to the Immigrant plot:

All they need to do is have Popo pop and everyone can come here for humanitarian reasons....
Oh, didn't hear about how that is suddenly important even though it happens all the time?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/13/191098/mexicos-popo-volcano-spews-ash.html#.UZF_tT7DVoY

Yup. @All amnesty bases covered.
**just needs the classic 'insta approval' behind closed congressional doors::
**a la : insider trading.
 
Something is happening in Detroit. On purpose.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-13-04-20-37

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...-Orr-says?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

Crazy amounts of Money are being mis spent. The crime rate has been climbing steadily for 40 years. ...and now it seems that An international incident is brewing::
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130513/METRO01/305130415#ixzz2TCGk6tsh

"The Senate Fiscal Agency took a more optimistic view of the state's economic recovery, estimating state government could reap $542 million in additional revenue for its General and School Aid funds this fiscal year. The Senate Fiscal Agency's economists project $243.4 million more revenue for the 2014 fiscal year.

Economists say the budget surplus can be attributed to one-time boosts in*business*taxes, dividends and capital gains from pre-fiscal cliff stock sell offs and higher than expected income tax revenue. In 2011, the Legislature got rid of numerous income tax credits and deductions, including a popular exemption for pension income, to help pay for a $1.8 billion tax cut for businesses.

Snyder said Tuesday he wants to dedicate a portion of a projected increase in tax revenue toward road repairs if the Legislature doesn't act on his transportation funding package.

The Republican governor also cautioned lawmakers to exercise fiscal restraint and dedicate some of the one-time funds toward paying off debt and unfunded liabilities."

From The Detroit News:*http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130515/POLITICS02/305150378#ixzz2TNsTQU8r

...Methinks some1(s) saw this coming. Doesn't matter.

The money is there. Fix it.
 
C: World TRUTHBOMBrs

"State Police say there were no warrants or advisories on any of the individuals and “there was no evidence that the seven were committing any crime beyond the trespassing.”

Well done. Rules followed.
**No civil complaints. No arrests.
**No dead suspects.
***No odd stories.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/...in-reservoir-patrols-stepped-up-across-state/

The onle thin g to question is::
'Well why would anyone want to test the drinking water?'
Yeah.

"State Police say the five men and two women are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, and “cited their education and career interests” for being in the area. The men told police they were chemical engineers and recent college graduates."

+Limit no possibility. Choose Fe D.
 
C:Mo

SO: togo with #195::
I'm not the only 1 going **sniff ::

(5) News broke at the exact moment the U.S. ambassador to Russia began a public Q&A session.*Ambassador Michael McFaul, who has been something of a thorn in Moscow’s side, began a previously publicized*Twitter question-and-answer session*at 2:30 p.m. Moscow time. The story about Fogle*also broke*at 2:30 p.m., local time. Quite a coincidence. As*Radio Free Europe notes in reporting the unusual timing, McFaul’s “tenure has been plagued by near-constant harassment by Russian officials and the media, which have portrayed him as misrepresenting Kremlin policy on Iran and North Korea and, more grievously, promoting a ‘revolution’ mentality among the Russian opposition.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...about-the-alleged-cia-spy-arrested-in-moscow/

Yeah. Proof d?
 
C:qj

So I goto court today.

I was ordered by one Judge to appear in June.

The court clerk didn't know why I was there today. The prosecutor did not know why I was there (asif...).

&The Judge today, different from last month, had no idea why I was there nor did he have any details from my last court session.

But an official notice was generated.

So I sat n court for 2 hours, just to have the case postponed until the date the last Judge set.

If I had not gone, a warrant for my arrest would have been issued.

I didn't even get an apology.
 
C: Fighting

On a side note:
Monday I sent a packet of info to the:
ACLU NJ &
The Civil Rights Division of the NJ State Attorney General &
The FBI branch in charge of my region (Philly)

Let's C if any Government agency gives a shit.
 
C:Links

Boston looks less and less like a 'Terrorist' attack.

Any1 who knew these guys is either arrested (Terroristas)
or being watched constantly (Wife)
or shot dead in some unexplained reason

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/2...al-shooting-of-ibragim-todashev-still-unclear

Yeah. The Police made them stay in doors?

Still think this was a mastermind plot?

Has anyone thought of how the younger brother scrawled his confession note?

ASIN: If he escaped in a hail of gunfire and ran his brother over and hid in a boat::
Then where did he get a sharpie to write with?

Anyone? Bueller?
 
OK/SO: Syria: The thing that will kill us all...

...next thing you know it will all be all Islam's fault and China will have accidentally been funneling weapons through Iran or something.

WTF.... /start facepalm

...or people could just stop shooting each other and compromise?

Well. 1/2way there. Suddenly Iran is throwing weapons in along with US(A) & Russia.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-to-assad-while-congress-moves-to-arm-rebels/

Yup... Being right all of the time is a real expensive habit.
 
Boston looks less and less like a 'Terrorist' attack.

Any1 who knew these guys is either arrested (Terroristas)
or being watched constantly (Wife)
or shot dead in some unexplained reason

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/2...al-shooting-of-ibragim-todashev-still-unclear

Yeah. The Police made them stay in doors?

Still think this was a mastermind plot?

Has anyone thought of how the younger brother scrawled his confession note?

ASIN: If he escaped in a hail of gunfire and ran his brother over and hid in a boat::
Then where did he get a sharpie to write with?

Anyone? Bueller?

Original story::asin:: 'what was said before people said "that maky no sensy" '
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/22382085/fbi-agent-shoots-man-dead-in-orlando
 
C: D Students

So a bunch of people are dying and no1 knows why.
Makes me wonder how many people diagnosed with the flu or a cold in reality have something else.

Maybe Drs have no clue what they are doing, but can get away with it if they say::
'it's a mystery!'

I mean, they are Drs. They must know what they are talking about...

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/201...tory-illness-strikes-7-in-alabama-2-dead?lite

They would never be clueless or amputate the wrong limb or leave surgical tools inside someone or have massive bacterial infections run rampant through their offices.
 
C: Liars

So NJ's transportation fund is going broke and they need to find new taxes to pay for it::
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05...s-with-help-from-big-brother-it-could-happen/

In actuality, they are spending too much money.
How do I know?
The new multibilliondollar interchange improvement 30 miles from me.

It's being built to lessen the burden of traffic in the area.
Truth is, it will notnlessen any traffic. It works fine now. The only reason there IS traffic there is because of Philadelphia.

Yep. The i terchange that is so burdened with traffic is the one the connects to Philly.

Philly: The city with only 2 roads in. That's right. 2 roads into Philadelphia.

How is spending billions to make our interchange more efficient in any way going to fix Philadelphias problem?

Yeah. The only thing that actually needs fixing in my state isn't even part of the project.

It's all bullshit and a Chinese company got the contract.

Yeah. Liars.
 
C:Death4 US(a)@

So we are going to arm Syrian rebels.

The Sen. Leading the charge? My own Representative Mr. Menendez.
Who was voted one of the ten Most Corrupt Politicians.
Oh. &He is at the top of my district, one with a money scandal that 'no1 knows about'

Yeah. We're fuct unless we stop these guys, and only the Paul guy who agrees with me sees it.

But hey, keep worrying about Angelina's fake surgery.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/p...gues_just_voted_to_arm_the_allies_of_al_qaeda

This world is like one step away from WW3. All we need is some asshole to start shooting or a giant doomsday device...

Oh wait....
 
C: Secrets

So the Newtown records and evidence were sealed.
Fine. But then they were further postponed in their release.
Fine.

But now the Government is doing everything they can to hide the truth forever.
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,2316671.story

Yeah. How long does it take to make pictures that cannot be disproven through photo science?

"Our concern is the media and the Internet and all the bloggers," Kane said. "If this stuff is FOI-able. ... You've seen these pictures, which are sometimes introduced as exhibits in court *at a trial. The print media certainly doesn't print those. And normally the TV doesn't. But this case rose to a whole different level. *Subject to FOI, any member of the public can get them."

'nuff said.
 
C:No Mo Freedom

So now the FeD is coming after domestic terrorists in their homes:
"The president’s speech will also touch on efforts to combat domestic terrorist threats, such as the Boston Marathon bombings.Obama see a “need to take action given the fact that in today’s world, particularly given the Internet, individuals can be radicalized and learn to kill … without leaving their home,” one official said."

http://freebeacon.com/transferring-gitmo-to-the-heartland/

+They want to send radicals here & back to their home countries.

Awesome. No wonder the definition of terrorist was changed to include people who stockpile food and buy flashlights.

I cannot b th onle 1 who C(s) were this(is) goin.
 
C:political BS

" “Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there,” the 911 dispatcher told the woman. “You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away? Do you know if he’s intoxicated or anything?”The woman told the dispatcher that Bellah previously attacked her and left her hospitalized a few weeks prior to the latest incident. The dispatcher stayed on the phone with the woman for more than 10 minutes before the sexual assault took place. "

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/05...e-are-no-cops-to-help-her-due-to-budget-cuts/

Yeah. No money for cops. Sure.

Even better is when they blame the loss of policing on a lack of federal money.
"you got raped because of the federal sequester."

This poor woman.
 
Back
Top