Foot Fetish Poll

(pick as many as apply) WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOYING DOING WITH A WOMAN'S FEET?

• Total voters

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
I thought it was time for a foot fetish poll. You may pick as many answers as you like.

Also, please feel free to post your comments.

No real surprise with the results of that poll
But did think foot job would have got top spot:)

I find it interesting that the poll is only from the view of the sub male/dom female perspective

voted

I voted based on what hub likes to do with my feet. I'm happy with whatever he chooses because it means I get lots of attention and foot massages almost every day!

There are of course numerous other activities that a man can do with a woman or for that matter same sex couples. So many toes, so little time!

Lol... I was the only one to pick trampling. I figured it would be fun to try at least once! No heels though. :devil:

All of the above for me :)

I've been trampled once (with high heels). It was pretty incredible!

I voted as I would feeling as a guy.
In girl mode my fantasy is quite different. I would love to find a guy with a crazy footfetish for CD feet and then jerk him off so well. I couldn't then wait to watch his face as I licked my own toes and sucked his delicious love cream from between my toes and my instep.
In girl mode I have no interest in other people's feet, I just want a guy to cum all over mine.
rt4.jpg

Apollo, were you trampled all the way to orgasm?

I wasn't. It was part of an overall BDSM roleplay that involved a lot of foot play but I wasn't allowed to cum until the end. The trampling was very hot though and I was mesmerised by the sight, touch and pain of the six inch stiletto heels. ;)

I agree that there are many variations to these sorts of things. I'm a lingerie sissy-CD type but I find it very thrilling to put on high heels. The feel on my feet is so remarkably different and erotic.

I concur with rachaelsweet that when I'm 'en femme', I could see doing things with my feet with another woman or a man, especially giving a foot job and making them lick their cum up off my feet. ;)

I thought it was time for a foot fetish poll. You may pick as many answers as you like.

Also, please feel free to post your comments.

Sole Queen, thanks for posting this poll! I voted for licking soles, licking my come off her feet, and getting a foot job. And to all that I'd add watching as you walk barefooted through a mall for several hours, then thoroughly wash your extremely blackened soles, then worshipping them all night! Hugs and sole massages to you as always!

Sole Queen, thanks for posting this poll! I voted for licking soles, licking my come off her feet, and getting a foot job. And to all that I'd add watching as you walk barefooted through a mall for several hours, then thoroughly wash your extremely blackened soles, then worshipping them all night! Hugs and sole massages to you as always!

The barefoot mall fantasy certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Of course, I could only list up to 10 things on the poll; but there are certainly many other kinky foot games I could think of.

hundreds of options

The barefoot mall fantasy certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Of course, I could only list up to 10 things on the poll; but there are certainly many other kinky foot games I could think of.

I coud think of a hundred different games to play with a womans sexy feet, and a hundred more games if that woman liked to roleplay as my mother ;). I think going shoe shopping with "mom" would be fun, being made to suck her toes and lick her feet between new shoes as others watch, while being told "mommy likes when you suck her toes and lick her hot sweaty feet"

I'm glad you like that fantasy! And if you and I put our open and uninhibited minds together, oh shit, we'd come up with a lot more than 10 things! Hugs and sole massages to you as always!

So few want to lick another mans cum from her feet. It is indeed funny how some things work for one person but not another.

Personally, I can barely think about the idea without it driving me crazy with desire. :cattail:

Updated foot photos

Just for everyone's info, I just updated my foot photo thread. See the link posted below. Hope you enjoy.

Back