Setting things right back home (Closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
0d6e5fbf.jpg


Small towns high-school football family farms family shop in town. People either thrive there... escape... or in Jessica "Jessie" Silverton's case follow the grand expectation of at least forever dating your allegedly perfect high school sweetheart who was anything but the prince charming the town wanted to believe he was. If any of them knew the truth they never said or did anything to help her escape Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde better known as...

440a8bec.jpg


Danny Jacobs

fe41861f.jpg



Then the one person, Adam Craig, who loved her since they were in school returned home from military missing home and Jessie way too much and determined to win her heart and set things right back home.

~~~~~~~~

Jessie it is wonderful to see you out and about again at your Daddy's shop.

Mrs Craig piped up happily as she walked into grocery store.

I have been hoping to see you for the past few days now. I hope everything is alright. Adam is coming home finally to stay for a while. I am sure he will be happy to see you and Danny again.

Jessie just nodded with a smile sitting behind the counter doing her best not to have to move too much still a little banged up from the last fight with Danny. She knew that no one would ever see anything bad about Danny. He had been one of the greatest High school football stars to ever come from their little town and made them all proud "choosing" his love for Jessie and his hometown over college and the Pros. So there is no way he could be any degree of evil or abusive even though they have all seen her injured and damaged.

In fact

Mrs Craig continued.

He will be arriving home later today Jessie.

Jessie just smiled again and bagged up the ladies purchases and handed her the bag.

Good to see you too Mrs Craig and thanks for letting me know.
 
Danny waited outside for his wife saying hi to every one and.clapping old mans.hands he was wearing his football jersey and jeans and he smiled and waved at peoplr as if he was the epitome of goodness himself.

Jessie came out and he smiled making a big show of blowing her a kiss and jumping off the hood of his big black truck he went over to her sweeping her into a big crushing hug

Hey baby he cooed kissing her and gripping her back hard

To hard

Ready to go home he asked letting her go and smirking giving her his patented sexy look little did he know it scared the shit out of her and meant she was probably going to get beat
 
Jessie recognized the show he was putting on for everyone... he was drunk or had been drinking and that was never good. She did her best to play into his act already scared by his actions and overly hard grip but hid it well not that he would have cared if he could tell. He might care sometimes but those times were random...

Yeah...

She smiled and continued

I just need to get my purse and clock out... okay.

She waited for him to let her out of the hug so she could go clock out and get her purse. She hid biting her lip well hoping he would be calm at her needing to do a couple of things.
 
"Fine.hurry up!" Danny snapped slapping her ass hard on the street and slurring his word a little
He stumbled back to the cae and got in waiting for her with a foul expression om his face
 
She hurried in and quickly clocked out and grabbed her stuff and ran back to the truck. Its not like there was any way to avoid what was going to happen nor anyone in this town that would lift a finger against him with all the fame he brought to the town. Why did Mrs Craig have to tell her that Adam was coming back to town? Why torture her even more.
 
She had already gotten back to the truck and was climbing in. She sat there quietly staring at her purse but she did see out of the corner of her vision as they drove past the parked bus and she could see Mrs Craig and Adam hugging.
 
She didn't say a thing and knew all too well she would have to avoid Adam if she could without doing anything out of the ordinary. She just wanted to get home and get this over with so she could sleep. There was no telling what all Danny would want to do versus what he would be sober enough to do.
 
Luck was on her side tonight

Danny was barley able to stump through the door much less hit her he collapsed on the couch and his drunked snores could be heard echoing across the place

When he fell asleep drunk he was a heavy sleeper and she knew he would be in adrunk induced slep for the rest of her night giving her presciouc free time
 
She wasn't sure what to do but she did take this time to go get their groceries and gas for his truck. Have to make sure some of their money goes for more then booze. She hoped to go unnoticed on this little trip through town as she quickly made her way through the store and tried to get back to the truck unseen then to the gas station and then home she hoped undetected by all but hkw much luck could she really have.
 
Hey jessie is that you?" Adam asked stepping.out of his family store and seeing her he had on his fatigues still andhis eyes lit up once he settled on her wow its so good to see you!" Adam said running over to her and hugging her unaware of her low key movement
 
Being grabbed... hugged like that she tensed instinctively.

Adam... good... to see you... too.

She calmed and gave him a brief quick hug biting her lips. She was edgy at best trying to hide it as she backed up a little and watched him.

So... So how have you been?
 
alex noticed her hesitance and frowned wondering why she wasn't being her usual bubly self from what his parents had said she was doing great.

They didnt tell him how great she looked though

"I am doing great glad to be back" Adam said flashing a gorgues smile and leaning against a car "how about you hows married life?"
 
Its good... Danny and I live in his folks old place. Just had to run back in to town for a few things gotta get back home.

She smiled some and tried to fake her way through her usual happy demeanor brushing her hair back behind her ear as she looked at him.
 
"Congrats on the marriage ive heard nothing but good things about danny" adam said smiling at her

"Would your husband be okay if we had dinner together some.times we can go to our old dined" adam said smiling
 
Trapped... how to answer that question... He clearly did not remember how territorial Danny was nor their rivalry or he was hoping Danny had matured like he had and put all that crap behind him... how could she tell him he was far worse.

I have been really busy at the shop since My sister Lisa got married and moved. Barely have time for anything thats why I am out late like this Danny was too busy working to run the errands to so...

She was rambling on nervous but tried her best to hide it. Adam didn't need to know the truth. She would not risk him getting hurt or killed because of her.
 
"oh okay then some other time then" adam said frowning at her apparent nervousness sure danny had always been terrotorial of her but she usually was allowed to come out with him

what had changed?

"Well then i guess i will let you go so you can get back to those errands" adam said smiling softy
 
I'll mention it to Danny... Or he should be at his Uncles garage tomorrow I think he works tomorrow.

She smiled brushing her hair back behind her ear but not let it reveal too much of her neck. She started to walk again just wanting to get home. Danny may be asleep but who knows what would set him off any more. She really hoped he would not have a problem with Adam but she was also worried about Adam's reaction if he found out just what all had changed. Danny had been a little rough in school but once they got married it just seemed to get worse in all ways.
 
It was as if god granted her a reprive that night danny neither woke nor stir and she had the whole night to her self.she was able to get some more chores done and even have a nice dinner by herself. Danny stayed on the couch to passed out from alchohol to move any where.

The next morning

Danny awoke groaning at his hang over he felt his alarm in his pocket go off and stumbled into the bed room to get ready for work he saw jessie and growled pissed off for some.unknowable reason. He grabbed the sheets and ripped it off of her dragging her by her foot to the shower
 
She had resigned herself to this hellish fate long ago as she would still struggle sometimes but mostly just accepted whatever happened knowing little would ever change and she would as far as she knew probably die in this hell everyone believed was some fairytale come to life.


Once he stopped dragging her and she could at least sit up some she did so shaking but silent knowing he was angry from what had to be a hell of a hangover and that by the time he left for work she might be calling into work or would still try to drag herself to work just to get some peace and calm for a little bit.
 
"I wanma shower with you baby" he said thinking he sounded sexy and not like a drunked idiot he stripped out of his clothes revealing his still impressive physique his abs were tight and defined and his cock hung between hus legs thick and large

He stepped into the warm shower and leaned agianst the wall impatientlt
 
Standing she slipped from the t shirt she usually slept in and finished getting undressed and moved to join him in the tub. He might have seemed angry but he was at least trying to sound more Dr Jeckyl and Less Mr Hyde so she would have to play this by ear.
 
Danny grabbed her and pushed her against the wall he began kissing her neck sloppily bitting and sucking it hard giving her dark hickeys. He held her up with one hand while the other messaged her breast for a few minutes before snaking down to his cock and lining it up inside of her. he pushed himself in filling her deeply and grunting her name angrily as he slammed into her.
 
She whimpered at the assault her eyes closed as she moved to hold on to him to hug him and simply let what had to happen happen. A single tear slipped form her eyes hidden well by the water of the shower as she continued to hold him tight and whimper biting her lip.
 
Back
Top