Does size of penises REALLY matter to us women?

Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Posts
9
Am I in minority in that I PREFER avg sized penises? I read about how men worry about their size, do they not realize not all woman, in fact many don't want big ones (at least not on a regular basis)? Or am I wrong in that thinking? I've had big ones, and while they are good for once in a long while, I really do prefer the average sized ones. What about the other ladies here?

Thoughts or opinions? Am I truly in minority in my preference or no?
 
I prefer the penis that's attached to someone I care about.
 
Am I in minority in that I PREFER avg sized penises? I read about how men worry about their size, do they not realize not all woman, in fact many don't want big ones (at least not on a regular basis)? Or am I wrong in that thinking? I've had big ones, and while they are good for once in a long while, I really do prefer the average sized ones. What about the other ladies here?

Thoughts or opinions? Am I truly in minority in my preference or no?

In my experience it is typically guys that are more focused on the size itself.

Something that gets kind of lost is that while big dicks can be very impressive to look at, they are also more difficult to work with. I can deep throat pretty much anything, but it is definitely way easier with an average sized guy. Ive got to really stretch my lips to fit it all in sometimes, and afterwards my jaw can get a bit achey. Same thing with fucking--big dicks can get uncomfortable in a way that average sized dicks don't.

Most of my girlfriends don't have a very specific preference. The old adage "it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" comes to mind.
 
Well, to answer the initial question - of course size matters! Whether the preference is for long/thick/short/thin/average/monster/tiny usually differs from woman to woman, but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter ;)

As to what I prefer - anything between 6 and 8 inches (haven't tried more... yet) and thick enough for me to wrap my hand around it without my fingers overlapping :rolleyes:
 
I like these because it emphasizes would you be with someone solely based penis size. I think a different way to ask it is if you could scuplt the penis on the person you love, lol, what size would you make them. It's a bit different but still interesting. And yes I'd probably make my husband, the man I love, a bit larger.
 
Between 5" to 8" is fine by me. Anything over that is not going in me. Been there..done that...OWWW! Preferably thick BUT I think this issue is far more of a hang up with men than most women, at least the ones I know. The technique and skill a man uses is far more important. Not to mention a man who knows how to please a woman orally is of great value.
 
I think just like men and boobs, it matters to some, others it doesn't. I've been with 6", 4" and 9" and the 4"was definitely the best... not to say the others weren't good... but 4" was more open, a little kinky and gave more into it with technique and I felt like cared about my pleasure in different ways. Plus it's fun to hold and play with, fun and easy to give blowjobs and get face fucked and we've even done anal. My current partner is the 9"... and he's such a sweetheart, but I think he thinks is dick does a lot of the job itself, and he's smart, but doesn't really think about things, and I don't think he really thinks about my pleasure... which I'm used to. I just feel like 4" is only one who has. He's the only man I've cuddled with. There are advantages and disadvantages to all, but I've learned first hand that at least to me, what matters is their intent.
 
I used to think that size really didn’t matter too much, and then I met my bf. He is what I consider well endowed, about 8-8 ½ inches and about as big around as my wrist. The first time we were together was certainly one of those ‘Oh my’ moments for me. Though I was a little apprehensive with his size I was still quite anxious to feel it inside me. He was patient and gentle and I was rather surprised how I was able to take him completely. The best part, he does know how to use it. He does know just how to fuck me senseless, leaving me little more than an incoherent rag doll. I must say that since being with him I have become a bit of a size queen. I love that feeling of being totally filled with his hard cock, and being so widely stretched open. Too, though he’s really aimed more toward the small of my back I do have the sensation that he going way up into my tummy. I just love it. :eek:
 
Well sure it does. To say it didn't ever matter would be dishonest. I can tell you, though, in my experience it's not that big a deal. A few years ago someone I was with kind of broadcast that I was well-endowed and put my business out there, which I did not appreciate much at all. I've never gotten laid because of it, I've never had anyone proposition me because of it, and honestly you have to be in a position where she wants to see it before you're going to show it to her. And if the person you're showing it to would just suddenly stop and say "Yeah, no. You're not big enough. Get out of here." that's probably not someone you want to be with. It would be like if a guy said "Sorry, honey. You're just way too loose." Pretty douchey, right? Would that be someone you would waste time on? So there you go.

Of course there are shallow immature women out there. Of course there are. That's not to say preferring a little more size is immature, but I think at some point you're going to have to accept that not everyone is a Greek god or goddess and that you kind of have to get over yourself. Just like guys who expect what they consider a perfectly-shaped vagina with no smell at all that only produces clear tasteless fluid and has no visible labia or anything. So of course some people have experienced stupid shit on all sides but for the most part it's just not nearly as big a deal as most guys think it is.
 
Last edited:
Yes it matters..but definitely not as much as men seem to think. For me personally I prefer greater thickness to greater length. Nothing like a nice thick, but average length cock IMO.
 
Just an average man chiming in here to say that I don't think I have ever got myself anxious about my size. OK I've been with a woman who's happy with me a long time; but I'm thinking to my virgin years and I liked my erection very much then too, without any fretting about some guys being bigger than me.

Ah! - no porn in my youth! Is that why it was not a deal for me?
 
After learning what women want like size,technique, circumcised, etc. I pretty much gave up on trying to make sense of this topic
 
Between 5" to 8" is fine by me. Anything over that is not going in me. Been there..done that...OWWW! Preferably thick BUT I think this issue is far more of a hang up with men than most women, at least the ones I know. The technique and skill a man uses is far more important. Not to mention a man who knows how to please a woman orally is of great value.

Thus us probably the sentiment of the majority of women. This and feeling connected to the man the penis is connected to.

My wife has had larger cocks before me and we've used large dildos on her but she's never cum from those. Some women just can't orgasm from penetration alone, no matter what the guys packing. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm quite skilled in the oral area and know my wife's body , needs and desires. She can fall into bed with some horse cocked stud and...nothing. Then I'll take over and you'll have to peel her off the walls.
 
Obviously excluding the fact that the guy attached to the penis is WAY more important my views on penis size is as follows...

I admit the idea/look of a big ol dick turns me on, the psychology behind it is probably the best part for me.

When it comes to what they actually FEEL like though...its a mixed bag. For every pro there is a con. Some aspects of big dicks are great (feeling totally filled) but others aspects are terrible (the accidental cervix prod). Thus for the most part I've come to the conclusion that its different but not better.

As for an ideal size that's really hard to say. Between certain sizes making a dick bigger/smaller would improve it in certain respects but take away from it equally in others so I couldn't really pick an ideal. I love my current BF's cock but admit that I can't blow him for too long otherwise my jaw really starts to ache, anal is for the most part off the table and deep throating him would probably kill me etc so in these areas I'd like him to be a bit smaller but as I said earlier I like the psychological effect a big one has on me, I love to play with a bigger one (two handed hand jobs are awesome) so in that respect I wouldn't want to shrink it.

I'm probably not making a lot of sense here so I will end on the fact that I've never had a guy be too small for me and while I admit the best guy I've been with (my BF) just happened to be the biggest the worst guy I've been with was not the smallest by a long shot. In fact the smallest was probably second only to my BF in terms of how good the sex was because he knew what he was doing and treated me with care and respect.
 
Last edited:
It differs from woman to woman and relationship to relationship.

For me, it matters who it's attached to & what else he brings to the fun. If a big dick is all he has to offer, it's going to be a boring time.
 
No...it's how you connect in other ways,as long as its pointing upward towards me then I'm happy
 
I've had uncomfortably big and I've had small. What matters is if you know how to use whatever it is you have.
 
Am I in minority in that I PREFER avg sized penises? I read about how men worry about their size, do they not realize not all woman, in fact many don't want big ones (at least not on a regular basis)? Or am I wrong in that thinking? I've had big ones, and while they are good for once in a long while, I really do prefer the average sized ones. What about the other ladies here?

Thoughts or opinions? Am I truly in minority in my preference or no?

Men are definitely more concerned about this than I am. Or than they should be. I've been with MANY sizes, including some gargantuans. The vast majority of men are between 4 and 6 inches. And that works for me just as well as the others IF a man knows how to use me. Notice, not use his penis, but use me. If he can handle me, then his size really does not matter. And the really large ones range from uncomfortable to painful. Which I'm ok with. But I prefer something smaller than that. My favorite is probably anywhere from 5 to 7 inches. Since I don't do emotions, I don't care who it is attached to. So my opinion is based on many years of sex and what it physically does to me, not emotions.
 
Back
Top