OOC: Team of Misfits

Well. I guess because that bait wouldn't work on me XD But I've been told I have odd taste in men, so...

Chocolate? Empty promises? Either of those better lures?
 
D'awww.

No need to butter me up you already clubbed me over the head. :p
 
Oh, yes!

Well then. What am I waiting for?

/jumps onto a nearby bed and drops to a 'prowling' position.

Here kitty, kitty...
 
/me ears perk. Tail twitches.

Oh my. Now it's starting to get good!
 
Bahaha! What can I say? Habits.

Just wait till you see my finger skills!!
 
/me waggles fingers.

I always keep them on the WASD keys.

Just say when. I could always use some practice.
 
Dammit!
How could I miss all the very important kitty play!

And yes. I typed that with a straight face.
 
/grabs Katt possessively.

She's mine!

...But you can watch, if you want. No flash photography, though!

/nuzzles.

Gamer savvy, smart, funny, AND skilled with her fingers. What more could I ever ask for?

Imma never let go.

/tightens hold.
 
Like hell I'm going to break you two are doing up. It's like Christmas and my birthday wrapped into one. With less sex.

Also, quite insulted Wombat that the implication my guy is still alive because he wasn't the target.

Just because it's true doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
 
/trails her hand up the front of Katt's shirt

It might hurt, madwolf, but... Well. That's what you get for rolling a human with no powers. Easy target!

Though he'll prove himself far more than that if he can turn Sparks into a leader. She's a real fuck up, that one.
 
Sorry Madwolf but your talking about a guy that fellow Mercs scare each other with. Never a target missed never an innocent killed by his hand.
 
And my guy is a tactical genius who..... Yeah he'd be killed.

Which is why I like rping him. He could die a million and one ways but he doesn't.

That and he's actually same. There's that.
 
I step away for a few hours and I miss the fun. All the touching and feeling and...hm...wait...wat?

/me nuzzles up against Aon with all her feminine wiles, which isn't

So what you are saying is....yer never gonna give me up? Never gonna let me down?

Never gonna run around and desert me??



......I had to.....
 
I motion we ostracize Katt for that. This may be a porn site, but by God we have standards.
 
Lol. I'm totally okay with that.

Anyway, guess I should respond to the main thread seeing as how everyone else had responded. Interesting dynamics so far. Jenkins will have to confront Sparks sooner then I anticipated.
 
Which is why I'm starting right now and not even giving her a chance to speak. He's been trained to deal with people like her. Here's to hoping he got it right.
 
Going to make a slight alteration to the end of my last post.

And then I'm going hold off for a day or two. Let everyone else get some words in :)
 
Back
Top