Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Almost forgot: a Lit friend suggested earlier today that I take a long soapy shower. She has good advice, I think. ;)

829dac0b.jpg

Glad you're enjoying the thread. Feel free to make a request - i'll need new ideas to keep the page fresh. Muah!

I'm shy. (waits for lightning to strike...)

I wouldn't know what to request..although I love the shots on the bike. I love the look of jeans/no shirt. I can't wait to see your hike pics...

Hiking on Labour Day Weekend

Yesterday on my road trip I stopped off at a Park area where there were trails up a ravine and along the river. Lower down, the teens and 20 somethings were laid out in their bikinis, hiding their ciders and beers, and flirting with the guys.

But further along, I came to a secluded spot where there were a few abandoned watery tanks, and decided to take a few photos. Not all of them turned out. :(

d41129f1.jpg

bb87e13d.jpg

98a9a29a.jpg

8faff878.jpg

Hmm. Very horny this morning. This weekend I've been constantly craving the delicious taste of freshly shaved pussy. Did I mention that I LOVE to go down?

Last edited:
A couple of torso images. (Everyone needs at least 1 mirror pic, right?! :rolleyes:)

c2347feb.jpg

9d6e0cab.jpg

So, I decided to go for a sail after work today, because the weather is so nice! And of course I brought my iPad to take a few pics....

But first, I wanted to check out one of my favourite threads. yeah, I :heart: the Jeans thread!

477c9883.jpg

Speaking of jeans, there's mine; I guess I'll be uploading a few pics when I get home. (cwaltz, I'll make sure there's one just for you ;) )

60f02db2.jpg

As I was viewing some of the images from today in the sun, I noticed that I was creating these really neat stip images using iMovie. I thought they looked really visual stunning, and conveyed some variety and sense of motion without actually being a .gif or video. Anyways, I hope you like them. ;)

27033027.jpg

cc3f8b12.jpg

02e02ba8.jpg

1bf63514.jpg

469f4ea2.jpg

f243b80f.jpg

6d227cc3.jpg

1aa5fb40.jpg

410b7d41.jpg

I like this last round of photos. The maple leaf shirt is cute. You Canadians and your love for Canada. :) And somehow I think the last photo is for me? :D

I like this last round of photos. The maple leaf shirt is cute. You Canadians and your love for Canada. :) And somehow I think the last photo is for me? :D

You are correct! And the Lady gets a rose. :rose:

Oh. my. god. It's gonna be a great day.

If I ever get away from my computer screen I'm gonna get lots done. Honest. But that's a big "If" right now. *swoon*

Oh. my. god. It's gonna be a great day.

If I ever get away from my computer screen I'm gonna get lots done. Honest. But that's a big "If" right now. *swoon*

Now that's the response I'm aiming for! Lol. Glad you are enjoying. ;)

I :heart: my hot tub, in case you hadn't guessed. Especially after an unusually shitty day at work - it's great to relax with a glass of wine.

(Hmm, I'm beginning to think that I'm getting a bit hairy down there again. Time to shave it all off ? whatya think ?)

Last edited:
I :heart: my hot tub, in case you hadn't guessed. Especially after an unusually shitty day at work - it's great to relax with a glass of wine.

(Hmm, I'm beginning to think that I'm getting a bit hairy down there again. Time to shave it all off ? whatya think ?)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pics. No shaving. :)
:rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ya know....You really look like you could use some company in there. It looks like there's plenty of room for some splashin' & stuff. Especially the stuff.

Ya know....You really look like you could use some company in there. It looks like there's plenty of room for some splashin' & stuff. Especially the stuff.

Hmmm. I like Stuff. :devil:

Although I have yet to master the snorkel technique for performing cunillingus sub-aqueous. :eek:

Last edited:
These are for PK, who is down with an illness right now. Get better soon, gorgeous!

A few blue jeans photos from yesterday. I love how the colour of the cedar siding offsets and brings out the colour of the blue denim. :)

74d95fee.png

9aa9f462.png

f347bdf5.png

231012fc.png

Hmmm. I like Stuff. :devil:

Although I have yet to master the snorkel technique for performing cunillingus sub-aqueous. :eek:

Funny you should say that...I keep wanting to find waterproof kneepads for use in the shower. ;)

Love the series you did for PK...I'm sure that will bring a lot of healing power!

Back