Stolen Away (Closed for KaosDancer)

I was only peripherally aware of D’s voice and actions as he tried to rescue me from my own wanton need, but I was acutely aware of the blinding excitement the Sprites felt at having to fight to retain their hold on me. I cried out as I felt the last little creature pulled from me, my body twisting and fighting in the rocky restraints. NO! My mind screamed, Bring them back!

Soon, but not soon enough, I felt them return and moaned loudly as I relaxed back into the sea of blessed sensation. I whimpered as I felt the stone move around me, but my little wonders kept up with me as my body was repositioned so everything was alright. I could feel my knees being opened exposing me fully to my precious darlings.

Warm hands upon me, too large to be… I opened my eyes a bit, and saw him standing above me and smile, It’s alright then, I think as I let my eyes close again, relishing the feel of him removing the last annoying strips of fabric which was coming between me and my little darlings.

After a few moments, I hear Glorymorn’s voice and open my eyes to see her fluttering directly in front of me. “Glorymorn wants you to see Mistress.” She purred huskily, “Will you allow it?”

“I don’t understand…”

“Just open your mind Mistress;” she said softly swooping in and resting both her hands upon my forehead.

I was filled with a strange feeling of duality, and suddenly I was not only looking up at the naked body of my follower, but also looking down at myself. I gasped and my head spun and the mixed signals and she whispered. “Close your eyes Mistress. Just see through Glorymorn’s”

I did as she requested and the spinning stopped. Once Glory was sure of my stability, she flew up and looked down on the scene I was creating. It could almost have been considered chaste, since my body was mostly covered, but that illusion was swiftly shattered when you realized that what was covering me was a mass of writhing fairy-flesh. “See Mistress.” She whispered softly to herself, but I could hear her as clear as if she was next to me. “See how beautiful you look.”

She then turned and I gasped as I saw D sitting there, naked, watching. I’d never seen him naked before and Glory seemed to understand that as she surveyed him closely, letting me see the strength of his broad shoulders and the smooth roundness of his ass before moving in front of him and showing me the rampant hard on he was sporting. “But he waits, Mistress,” Glory told me, 'Waits for the correct time for the two of you.” She closed her eyes for a moment and purred, “But for now, you are ours.”

Opening her eyes and spinning slowly, she showed me the here-to-for unnoticed watchers. There were at least a dozen Dryads half-out of their trees, ignoring the dozen or so satyrs next to them, because the satyrs only had eyes for what was going on on the rock in front of them. The Nereids had raised themselves up so they could see, and a full dozen sylphs flittered around, stopping every once in a while to run through D’s hair, or, for the more playful of them, across his member.

She flew back down to where she could look at my face, licking her lips in anticipation as she flew slowly backward, taking in the expanse of my flesh and the fairies who were busily using it for their own pleasure. I licked my own lips in response as I saw two little Sprites gleefully shoving my distended nipples up inside their tinny sexes, while others played with themselves and waited in line. Suddenly, Spiderwort caught sight of my extended tongue and dashed off toward my face. “Oh come on Mistress.” Glorymorn whispered as I pulled my tongue back inside my mouth. “Don’t you want to make those who love you happy?”

She flew back up to my face and looked at the frustrated face of Spiderwort. “What’s the matter my sister?” she asked gently.

“Spiderwort wants!” She pouted, pointing to my full, but tightly closed lips.

“Then let me convince her.” Glory said softly and turned and knelt down on my chin. She began gently kissing and petting my lips, and playfully sliding her fingers between them. Then, with a wicked grin, she slid her fingers deep up inside her, gathering her wetness, and then, once again slid her fingers between my lips, smearing them with her salty sweetness. “Come on Mistress,” she purred, “Just a little taste.”

Her soft words and overwhelming desire over road my inhibitions and I allowed my tongue to dart out, gathering the present she had left for me. I was surprised at the sweetness of it and went ahead and licked it completely off my lips. “That’s good Mistress,” Glory moaned, crawling closer, “Now, from the source,” she said, spreading her knees wide over the line of my lips. I could feel her burning wetness against my lips, and took the chance and flicked my tongue out; touching my darling little follower’s most secret of places.

The electric shock of her pleasure swept through me and I became lost in the need to pleasure her as best as I was able. I varied between flicking her little slit with my tongue and licking slowly from one side of my mouth to the other, tasting her from knee to knee. Much of the other sensations on my body stopped as the other Sprites turned to watch their leader as she cried out is ecstasy, again and again until it seemed the poor little thing would pass out from the feelings running through both her and my flesh.

Finally, unable to take anymore, Glorymorn slid herself back down to my chin, only to be replaced by the hot and demanding flesh of Spiderwort. So, you think you can take this? I thought to myself as I saw the hungry-eyed creature position herself above me. “Glory.” I sent to my little follower through the link she had established. “Have two of your girls come up here and hold Wort in place.”

Wishing to distract the little thing until it was too late; I curled my tongue and prodded her up against her hungry sex. Watching through Glory’s eyes I saw Spiderwort closed her eyes and moan in response. Glory giggled as Mapleflame and an Ivy-colored Sprite crept up and grabbed Wort’s feet. The purple sprite’s eyes opened wide in shock at this and exclaimed “Glorymorn, what?”

My blue comrade just smiled at this. “The Mistress said to.” She purred.

“But…” Spiderwort started, but I gave her no more time for objections. With a deep-throated chuckle, I parted my lips and the center of Wort’s body became suspended by her feet over my open mouth. Before the strain on her ankles could begin to trouble her, I closed my lips upon her, holding her in place.

Two more Sprites flew up and grabbed Spiderwort’s arms as Glorymorn rose to her feet and walked over to her trapped sister. With a wicked grin, the blue fairy grabbed Spiderwort’s breasts and began rather cruelly pinching and twisting them. Taking my cue from my little co-conspirator, I shoved my rolled tongue deep inside of the ensnared little creature’s sex, forcing my way past her swollen lips up into her guarded inner chamber. It was a tight fit, so I pulled back out and immediately shoved back into her, stretching and expanding the cavity to better suit my desires. This done, I began abusing her in earnest, shoving into her four of five times, and then pulling out of her and running my flat tongue over the distended opening, intentionally missing her tiny little clit. I kept this up for a while until Spiderwort began squirming and wiggling, trying desperately to try to get me to touch her sensitive nub.

“Hold still.” Glorymorn whispered, twisting Wort’s left nipple even harder. “You wanted her, now you have to deal with whatever she decides to give you.” Glory, released her Wort’s breasts, grabbed her tightly by the sides of her head and kissed her deeply, forcing her tongue deep into the other Sprite’s mouth. Once the little purple fairy was attention was focused on her leader’s aggressive kiss, I curled my tongue again and slid it up and over the Spiderwort’s swollen little button. The response was instantaneous. Wort began moaning and twitching while Glory kept up her oral assault, thrusting her tongue again and again into the other Sprite’s mouth. But this was not enough for me, and I settled into a motion of three fierce thrusts followed by a little flick of her clit and then back in. Spiderwort was soon shuddering and twitching harder and harder as my continued assault did not let her have time to come back down before I forced her back up again.

After about 10 minutes, Glorymorn broke her kiss and glanced off into the woods. “The Pixies are watching you dear.” She whispered to our little captive. “I’m going to ask the Master to hand you over to an entire platoon tonight.” She purred, running her hands over the straining purple Sprite’s body. Glory motioned for the Sprites holding Spiderwort’s arms to release them, and for one of them to take Mapleflame’s place.

“Mapleflame.” Glory said firmly, “Come here, lay down and hold yourself open for your companion.” Mapleflame blushed, and glanced over to where the hoard of pixies fluttered around, jockeying for position to get a better look. “Now!” Glory said, pointing to the spot where she wanted the other little wayward Sprite to lay.

Maple did as she was told, and laid down and spread her legs. “No.” Glory laughed, lifting the embarrassed Sprite’s legs high. “Hold yourself open.” She directed, placing one of Maple’s hands on each of her legs, and then directing her to pull them apart, putting herself on display for all who watched.

“Now,” she said, turning and looking at Spiderwort’s tear-stained face. “Please your companion.” She ordered. “When you’ve done a good enough job, I’ll ask the Mistress to stop.”

Glory had purposefully placed Maple just out of Spiderwort’s easy reach, forcing the purple Sprite to bend at the waist and reach for her companion. She screamed in shock at the unexpected other result of this movement. By leaning that way, she twisted her lower body slightly, giving me better access to he already abused insides. Using this slight adjustment to my advantage I found that I could get almost a quarter of an inch deeper inside the writhing creature. But, knowing that she had almost reached the breaking point, and that she had a chore to do, I just stayed there, keeping her full, but no longer stimulating her as unmercifully as before.

Glory smiled when she saw Spiderwort’s reaction and then looked down at Mapleflame. She frowned when she saw the little fall-colored Sprite had her eyes closed and her head turned to the side. Kneeling down beside the self-conscious creature she whispered. “You wanted the attention of belonging to the Master, and because of that you abandoned the Mistress without permission. Now open your eyes and accept the attention you are now getting. Look at the faces of the Pixies, and imagine what they are going to do to you.”
 
Last edited:
Theresa had gone flat out wild, and it was having a profound effect on everything around her, myself included! I lounged there, my manhood swollen as hard as the bench I sat on, and watched the entire thing, not daring believe what I was seeing. She sucked and played with the Sprites, and they, in turn, seemed to exude the pleasure they felt straight to her… They moaned, she writhed, they screamed, she shook, all was linked, and it was amazing! Tess had given herself over completely to the pleasurable touches of her small minions, and even taken on my own… snaking her tongue-tip into poor Spiderwort until she was screaming to be allowed free again, driving her near mad with the pleasure, and then, through her own little Glorymorn, forcing them to act out their own sexual depravities! Glory seemed to be the one in control, the one giving orders, but I saw her pause occasionally, watched her seem to listen for a moment before acting, before twisting some decadent moral resistance loose and casting it free forever. Nor was it just the Sprites that were acting according to those unspoken wishes… The air spirits, always moving, had taken it upon themselves to play with me, caressing across my erect rod and tickling the back of my neck with every passing breeze, the Nereids had surged up from the water, dozens of them, and had all but converged in a single writhing mass at the near edge of the water, a true delight for the eye with their prismatic bodies undulating against one another… All around us I heard movement, and turned slowly to take it all in. It seemed as if the forest itself were trying to see, as if the very land were intrigued with her sensual rebirth!

Satyrs and Dryads lounged and groped in the trees, the wonton heat of the goat-legged Fey echoing through the shadows with the grunts and squeals of pleasure they gave out, and the Dryads, the shy, reserved types that they are, simply clung to their trees, their lithe bodies half in and half out of the unyielding wood, and I could see a few of them straining against their own inquisitive fingers from here… All the other races were here as well, the Brownies were watching with open mouthed amazement, the oh-so-noble Ellyllons sneaking out from the brush, their snowy outfits gleaming against the rustic setting, to watch their Mistress’ revelries. The demure, yet violent Salvani could be seen ghosting through the woods, their spears held loosely, and their red fur cloaks flung wide to allow their hands access to their own supple bodies… Behind them and below them, skittering along the ground and snuffling through the leaves came the bestial Urisks, their strange bodies rutting and rooting about, excited as always to be near at hand… Wait… What?

I looked again, and saw them still, the winged nymphs that warded the animals, the brutish, oversized heads of the quasi-beasts… I knew them! Where had they come from?

A loud squeak drew my attention back to the scene before me, and I saw now my dear little Mapleflame, spread before the lathering tongue of Spiderwort, who was herself still trapped in Theresa’s unforgiving mouth… Jeez… Wort was feasting on little Maple as if her life depended on it, and Maple was going truly insane! Her eyes were wide open, staring toward the trees, and following it, I could see a cloudlike mass of Pixies surging and swarming there, their armor forgotten for now, and the weapons they brandished more suited to “personal combat” than a patrol… These weren’t the same ones though, they seemed different somehow, and more joined them as I watched… hundreds… Well, all I could tell clearly was that they were focused on the vista before them, as were pretty much everything else… including a few daring Coblynau as well, reaching up with their strong hands to caress the back of the held form on the stone, to tease her, to touch…

Fuck! I was goin crazy!! Everywhere around me there was rampant sexuality, a response to the drives and desires of Theresa’s bound form, no doubt, but still more visible to me than to her! And the Sprites continued their assault as well, a few adventurous souls sliding down her lurching body to brush their hands through that sweet slit, drawing her moisture out, and licking it from their hands and fingers… feeding it to each other… Then, like a blue lightning bolt, Glory was there as well… Her duties seemingly fulfilled above, the orders given just as commanded, she dove, headfirst, into that drooling cleft, and I watched as Tess stiffened immediately… Others came now, Chittenshine and Tumbledown, Thistlebite and Moonglimmer, they came and grasped the fleshy outer lips of the displayed woman, drawing back, and exposing Glorymorn’s find. As with the nipple earlier, the tiny helper had been striving to suck the entire clitoris in to her mouth, but was having some difficulties with the slick walls… The efforts of the others, however, gave her more room to work, and she drew the last little bit of that fleshy prize into her slurping orifice, causing her Mistress to buck and quake…

Looking to the closest one, Thistlebite, I gave her instructions, leading the way to an even better prize, and with a wild grin she slid from her position, writhing in the heat and luxury of her Mistress’ flowing honey, and locked her lips to Glory’s tiny muff even as she drove her hand inside the reclining form, searching and at last finding that swollen bundle of tissue I had described… The effect was electric, and almost immediate! Theresa’s writhing and mad humping reached a fever pitch, and she strummed that small nub of smooth stone behind her across that nether flower with an almost frantic need… With a slow smile I stretched it out a bit, just a bit, and Tess slammed her ass back to it, impaling herself on the stubby knob, and groaning loudly behind the trapped Sprites in her trembling lips… The orgasm that swept through her, for I recognized it almost immediately from last night, seemed to last forever, and I noticed that one by one, the Sprites were taking on a distinct glow to their features… Evidence again of a link then… Her orgasm was enough to send all of them over the edge, and their plummets to the depths of release sparked hers yet again!! A cycle, complete, dangerous, and amazingly entrancing!

I watched them, as the Sprites grew brighter, and Tess shuddered through wave after ripping wave of orgasms… and realized suddenly that they weren’t stopping! They were locked, each side feeding the other in a mad dash toward oblivion, and there was nothing that they could do about it!! I hopped down from my chair, and began grabbing Sprites again, hauling them from her once more, but this time with a resolve that I had lacked before. Freed and released, the Fey simply floated, like bubbles on the wind, and curled instinctively into coiled little balls, their throbbing sexes pushed outward, and their moans and groans shaking their little forms. I lifted Mapleflame gently, letting her float away from those ravening lips that Spiderwort had been using, and then eased Tess’ lips open, finally extracting the exhausted Wort from her tongued torment… Easing down her body, clearing the bare skin of all her clinging followers, I reached the junction of her thighs at last, and drew Thistlebite from Theresa’s sopping pussy, noting as I did that the little thing was almost drowned in orgasmic fluids, and then reached for the last one, Glorymorn. As I expected, the tiny dynamo was determined to keep her prize, her lips and jaw locked onto the tingling flesh, and the suction she was generating just enough to thwart my juice-slicked grip. At last, using my index finger like a pry bar, I worked her free, breaking the seal she had locked onto the swollen clit before her, and drawing her clear at last…

I Released Theresa from the stone, bidding it withdraw and resume its original shape, while I lifted her and leapt into the frigid water in one smooth motion… her focus, not being on slipping through the water, allowed the shock to hit her normally, and she instinctively held her breath as we passed beneath the water’s surface… The Nereids there were still wriggling around each other, their lower forms easily discernible beneath the surface, so I struggled my way to the shallows on my own, bearing her now unconscious form with me, and looking around. I saw each of the Sprites being claimed, taken, by the Pixie hoard, as couple, groups, and mobs they floated through the air, groping, groaning, and thrusting themselves toward their release… I heard and saw the Satyrs still celebrating the new era of sexual display… and saw them as well sporting with the red-cloaked Salvani, as well. I had no clear views of the Brownies or Ellyllons, but the shaking brush told me something was going on within that shrouded covenant. The air spirits the Sylphs, were gamboling about in pure, unreasoning bliss, and I saw no clear sign of the Coblynau… they may have fled from the excitement.

I edged my way through the writhing throng to find our blanket, and lay her there, watching silently as she moaned and wriggled in her sleep, wanting more, wanting… much more. I found Glorymorn, just finishing her glad duties to two now-sated Pixies, and drug her back over to her Mistress. She wiped the leavings of her brave soldiers from her lips and chin and looked at me with the same faint lusty glow she had given that morning… I increased my grip, crushing her small body tightly, but not enough to damage, and she moaned softly, rolling her head back as she breathed out cooed words and sultry phrases in her near delirium… ”Oh, my sweet Puck… no more the Gentle hands… no, no more… Yes! Oh, it feels so gooood…”

What!? She thought I was somebody else? Who the hell was PUCK?! And why the fuck did that name sound familiar? DAMMIT, I hate being frustrated. Smacking her across her tiny face, snapping her head back and up, I finally got her attention, and as she put her hands to her cheek with a wide eyed stare at me, I sat her down next to Tess and said "Nobody and nothin touches her bug, got it? I can’t stay… I have to get away from her… so you have to guard her. No touching, no kissing, no patting or stroking, NOTHING… Got it?” She stared up at me, her cheeks now shining with tears, and nodded slightly, not taking her eyes from mine as she situated herself in a better position to carry out her duties, and I turned sharply and left, my painfully hard erection bouncing with every step…

From the woods, like a bubbling vision of flesh and fur, stepped the golden-haired and buxom Satyr wench that had been pestering me for so long… Ah ta hell with it! I thought furiously, and gripped her by the wrist and drug her off to the trees ”You got a name girly?” I asked in a forceful voice, my eyes wandering across her compact, curvy frame ”I don’t wanna just have ta stick to ‘Hey Slut’ all the damn time…”

”Truly sirrah,” she said with a dreamy twinkle in her eyes, ”Ye can call me by whate’re name ye wish Master, but me given name is Jemina… should that please your Lordship…”

”Jem… nice. Alright then Jem, you wanted my attentions, and I told you maybe… Welcome to maybe. Now let’s see if that mouth of yours is good for anything besides getting yer ass in trouble…” I spun her around then, her strange legs folding under her like a collapsing scaffold, and her smiling lips parted in delight as she wrapped her hands around my naked hips and drug herself into a better position before descending on my rigid meat like a starving dog. She slammed her head forward, driving me deep into the back of her throat, and though she might have gagged a little, she never gave up or backed off, instead she ground herself forward, swallowing my hot flesh as though it were the one thing she had been waiting for her entire existence… Reaching the base, her cute little nose dragging through my sparse hair, she began undulating her tongue underneath me, the silken musculature of her writhing tongue feeling to me like an unending caress, a wave of sensuality the slid slowly from the base of my shaft to the swollen head, where she simply reversed her progress, easing herself back down, and greedily slurping the taunt skin as it entered her moist cavern… My hands dove into the curls at the back of her head, catching and holding as I began easing myself in and out of her mouth, setting my own pace, and slowing perceptively as that magical tongue passed over particularly sensitive areas..

She seemed to relish the feel of my hands in her hair, moaning appreciatively, and sucking even harder at my tumescence… I wasn’t going to last long, and I didn’t bother trying to extend it… I had seen too much, wanted too much, and denied myself too much at this point to try. Slamming her head hard to my crotch, her throat flexing and quivering with every savage thrust, I flew toward release, and she seemed well pleased that I would use her in such a way… I saw the flash of desire, the look of desperate need that washed over her face, and felt the actions of her hands as they pulled me close, tried to get me even deeper within her… With a guttural snarl, I shoved myself home, and forced her to stay, firing volley after volley of cum down her gulping throat, and feeling her fight to take it, to force a little more, a little deeper… But soon enough I was empty, and she was licking and sucking to get the last, the dregs, the traces that she might have missed… Then, only when there was no more… did she look up to me with wet, shining eyes, and say ”Thank you Master, for your wondrous blessing… I will cherish this memory, and dream of what next you might deem to do to my body… Your Jem waits only your word, sweet, sweet Master…”

Staggering away from her, my breathing still labored and fitful, I found my way back to the blanket, back to Theresa, and found Glory, looking at me, her eyes glazed with lust once more. I collapsed back onto the soft fabric, my muscles at last telling me they had been through enough, as the tiny blue Sprite crawled her way over my hip, and sat looking at the resting threat of my deflating erection. Crawling forward, she edged closer to the softening head, and reached out a tentative hand. I could barely register what she was doing, but the realization of it pulled me back to my more conscious state, as she took the single drop of my orgasmic offering onto the fingers of her small hand, and licked those fingers clean with an air of curiosity… ”Mmmm… That is as tasty as they said, Master… thank you… Than you for all you have done… and thank you” she said hesitantly, glancing over at Theresa’s slightly moving form ”For all you did not do… You love her very much don’t you master… You truly do love her?”

”Yes, little bug… I think I do… But I wish I knew how she truly felt, not just how this place seemed to make us act…” I said with a heavy sigh. ”I want a relationship… not just sex… I want her to know how special she is to me, but I want to know, for sure and certain, that I am special to her too. Until then, I’ll take my frustrations out of other things… but I will not destroy what could be simply for a good fuck… Never again.”
 
I became slowly conscious of the world around me. Oh Gods!!! I thought to myself with a small shudder as I felt what was going on around us in the woods. I've got to learn how to block their emotions. Forcing the sensations away, I became aware that Glorymorn talking with someone. "…You truly do love her?" she was asking.

My heart leapt when I heard D's deep voice respond. ”Yes, little bug… I think I do…" Tears sprung to my eyes as he continued, it was obvious he'd had as much trouble finding love in that other world as I had. His voice ended, and I listened for a moment longer to see if he'd have anything else to say. When he didn't, I simply rolled over and snuggled close against his side. For a moment I was shocked at the contact with bare skin, but it didn't matter, not after everything we'd been through in the last few days.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly.

"Yes love." I sighed, "I just wish I could figure out how to jam their signals." I added with a shudder.

"They should be done soon." He said with a grin, looking back over my shoulder.

"It's not just the Sprites." I said softly, "I can feel all of them!"

He gave me one of his one-eyebrow-raised looks and I just shook my head and snuggled closer. I thought about it for a moment, and then looked up into his eyes and said, "By the way, I do really love you." And then leaned up and kissed him lightly.
 
Last edited:
I had no sooner finished speaking with Glory than Tess rolled over and snugged herself down against my ribs, wrapping her arm across my chest and hugging me to her like I was a giant teddy bear. I looked down just in time to see her eyes fly open at the skin to skin contact, and tensed up a bit, thinking she might freak out or something. When she just relaxed a bit more and sighed contentedly, I relaxed as well, and asked how she was doing. She spoke as if she were grinding her teeth at the same time, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why… By the time she admitted that she could feel the emotions of… Hell, not just emotions… the sensual pleasure, and near frantic joy of release from all the Fae in the area… I had pretty much figured it out myself. Of course, any time you are trying to figure out what another person is feeling, it always helps to be experiencing the same thing…

I had, no more than two minutes ago, delivered a hefty load to Jem, and my penis hadn’t even gotten completely limp before it surged back to life, spurred on by the rampant wash of sexual energies that seemed to come from every side of us. I was just glad that her arm hadn’t strayed a bit lower, or she’d have gotten an interesting surprise! Her next words, spoken with and earnest force, and with her looking dead into my eyes, didn’t help any. The kiss she gave me afterwards, so feather soft… had my mind swirling round like a hurricane, and without even thinking I swung my arm over and caught her behind the neck, holding her still while I came in slowly for a real kiss. Our lips met, and my tongue slipped past my teeth, through those lips of mine to touch hers lightly, and gain almost immediate entrance… The world melted away again, and my entire being seemed focused on her. The taste of her lips, her tongue… the scent of her damp hair and skin, still slightly musky from the hoard of Sprites… the exquisite sight of her naked form, and of course the feel of her flesh against mine… and then there were the sounds. She moaned against my mouth, her pleasure wringing the noise from her, forcing it past our combative tongues, her quivering lips. Her breathing quickened at my touch, and I could almost hear the hammering of her heartbeat within her softly padded ribs…

I broke the kiss eventually, allowing her to drop back to the more comfortable position against my arm, and let her roll to her back, using my right arm as her pillow as I looked deeply into her eyes, looking for any signs of hesitancy, any signs that she might be influenced by anything beyond ourselves… and smiled at what I saw. It was her, just her… no dreams, no Sprite fancies… simply her, wanting me. Exactly what I had been waiting on for this entire time… Within my mind, I could feel that cell door rattling, could sense the rage, the determination that was being turned against its strength, and knew that it would hold… I felt this, and smiled down at her, even as my eyes began to slowly, ever so slowly trail down her nude form. I saw it now in a new light, viewed those full breasts, those lush, rounded hips, that thin veil of sparse red hair, and those muscular, tapered legs as though for the first time, for this time, they were hers only. Hers, while conscious, and being freely offered. Beautiful…

I brought my gaze back up her delightfully blushing body, and rested again of her face, my eyes soft, my lips set in a gentle smile, and reached forward with my left hand, and traced the back of my fingers down the side of her face. I slowed my hand, and continued then along her jaw, down her pulsing throat and to her shoulder. I followed the outer edge of her arm then, trailing in at her elbow, and eventually splaying my hand out across her soft stomach… I turned my head then, which had been tracking the path of my hand, back to her face, and swam again in those eyes… reveling in those green depths as I leaned in and stole another languid kiss from those soft and delicate lips…
 
His reaction took my breath away and I found my body responding with more fervor than it ever had with anyone else. I found that I could easily block out those around us as my own lust burned brighter than theirs within me. I surrendered to his kiss, shuddering and moaning at the feel of his tongue invading my mouth, and honestly wishing it was more.

Releasing me he rolled up onto his side, sifting me onto my back and looked into my eyes. I could have fallen into those deep pools and never even wished to find a way out. This was my love, my soul mate and ever fiber of my being wanted to just pull him down on top of me and… His eyes left mine and I found I was better able to control my emotions. That is, until he began a long slow look up and down my body. While I knew he had watched me with the Sprites, this was much more… personal, and I found myself blushing brightly at his gaze. He looked back into my eyes and then he began to run his hand over me. I trembled in anticipation, but the looked-for exploration didn't occur. He seemed content, instead to simply rest his hand upon my skin and begin kissing me again.

This time I kissed him back with fierce abandon as my right arm reached up and wrapped my fingers in his hair and held on tightly. This time, when we parted, we were both left panting and shaking. He pulled his arm our from under me, and raised himself enough to take in my trembling flesh and loving smile. Reaching up, I traced the fingers of my left hand through his chest hair and the lightly, very lightly, pinched one of his nipples. "We are not children," I said huskily, "We both know what we want."
 
”We both know what we want.”

Her voice washed over me like a breaking wave, powerful, moving, and enough to drown you if you ain’t careful. I looked again at those eyes, burning myself in that emerald fire, and let my hand explore across her belly, seeking her hip, her waist… I snugged her tighter against me, a purely possessive gesture, and whispered ”Yeah… yeah I know exactly what I want…” I slid that hand up across her ribs, and captured her soft breast in my hand. My grip was sure this time, not the hesitant, accidental smoothing or touches I had been blessed with before, but a full-on, we’re both paying attention now grope of her tit flesh, a soft, slow mauling by a hand large enough to enclose the entirety of the jiggling mass within my long fingers, and gentle enough to capture just the distended nipple between thumb and forefinger, tugging and squeezing only enough to stoke the fires in those eyes, and quicken the breathing that lifted that magnificent chest. As I did this however, I turned my gaze to the side, drawing hers with me as I slowly swung my eyes to the crouched and attentive form of Glorymorn, who sat close enough that we could almost feel her warming breath.

”I know what I want…” I said again, suddenly abandoning that succulent nipple and sliding my hand back to a less exciting position on her stomach ”But I also know what they want… And that just don’t sit well with me.”
 
I sighed and looked at him, understanding what he was saying, but also knowing human nature. “It is inevitable, you know.” I whispered softy.
 
Looking down at her again, I brought my hand up and caressed that smooth cheek with the back of my curled fingers, saying ”Inevitable don’t necessarily mean today sweety. I ain’t sayin never… hell with you around, I ain’t got never in me… but I don’t like the fact that they all seem so desperate for us to do it... It steals something from it, ya know?”
 
I smiled up at him softly, realizing just how vastly different male and female attitudes on such things were. “Well, if that’s really the way you feel about it.” I purred, going into my best feline stretch, my arms unfurling over my head and my toes pointing and flexing as I wriggled and writhed in the undulation of coiling and releasing muscles that pitched my body into a sensuous wave of serpentine movement and flowing bodily form.
 
Looking down at her, seeing… feeling her slinking her body around like that, I damn near said ta hell with it and took her right then and there… But even as the idea crossed my mind, I felt a lessening in the pressure on that hidden cell door, like my unknown prisoner was stopping for a second… was letting me be so that I could… so I would… That’s all it took for the wall to slam back up on the ‘take her’ option, and I ground my teeth in frustration… but only for a second or two…

”Hey now…” I said with a rumbling purr in my voice that matched hers, sliding my hand back up to tickle and tease that perky nipple once more ”Ain’t no need to pout now darlin… all I was sayin was to give it a bit, let us figure out what the hell they are all so focused on that for. Besides,” I added with a sly grin easing its way across my face ”It ain’t like that’s all there is ta do, ya know…” Looking at her again, my classic arched brow seeming to speak volumes on its own, I looked at her with eyes that held a mischievous twinkle tucked away in their blue depths…
 
"Why suh," I said in my best horrible southern accent. "I'm sure I don't understand what you could possibly be talkin about."
 
All my sly charm went right out the window at her truly horrid accent, and a broad grin split my lips as I chuckled at her wide eyed words. ”Oh,” I said slowly, drawing my brows together and takin on the look of one pondering a difficult question ”I expect ya might know just a bit more’n yer letting on there, missy…”

I let my brow smooth back out and laughed lightly, adding ”Or don’t they have back seats where you come from?” as I looked at her now with smiling eyes, and both brows peaked as high as I could get ‘em to go.
 
“Yeah they had them but ...” I grinned “I never was one for such … impulsiveness when I was younger. And then there was the problems with these guys," I said, motioning to the curious fey who were peeking into the entrance to our armory, “Believe it or not most guys don’t go chasing someone who everyone thinks is nuts.”

I sighed and shook my head, "I lost my virginity to the man I thought I was gonna marry, and then they went and chased him off.” I smiled and added “Which I will admit was probably a good thing, he was so … mundane.”

I looked up and give D a lascivious smile, “of course, my life was far from mundane after that …”

I closed my eyes for a few moments, remembering bits of my life after my so-called love left. It was a strange and wild ride but also … empty. While I had enjoyed myself and learned more than I had ever thought possible, I was still alone. My lovers were never my love, never the one I yearned for. I looked up at D and gave him a sad smile. “and now … this”
 
Leaning in, capturing her lips in an unexpected and sweeping kiss, I drew away that painful memory, blasting it away with the roiling heat of our two bodies. When I broke the kiss, however, I stayed close, only a few inches from her lips as I said "Theresa my love... if they were to show me the way home right now, even if I could just wake up and have this all suddenly be over... I'm not going anywhere. And there ain't nothin here powerful enough to even try makin me... except you..."
 
I reached up and pulled him down onto me, wanting to feel the weight of his body crushing against me, holding me. It wasn't sex, heck we weren't even aligned right for that. I need his warmth and his strength to chase away the last of my demons.

"I'll never leave you again." I whispered, tears springing to my eyes.
 
I heard her words... as strange and out of place as they were, and they struck a resonant chord somewhere deep within me. I held her with a fierce strength, my arms tightening around her, clinging desperately as though I had found something precious that had been missing for far too long. I didn't know why she had said what she did, but somehow, somewhere, a secret pain within me suddenly went away, and I found my own eyes growing dangerously damp as I responded to her, my voice breaking slightly as I said "There will never again be a need, my love... I am so sorry."
 
I closed my eyes as if felt something inside me break, some cold hard brittleness that I hadn't even know was there. I wanted to laugh, or cry; I didn't know or care which as I loosened my tight grip upon him and gently ran my hands down his back, marveling the strength I felt hidden beneath this velvet covering of skin.

I traced my fingers back up his back, touching him softly, teasingly, up to his neck and then out his shoulders. I looked up into his deep blue eyes and pushed him back, coaxing him into rolling over onto his back as I followed. Once he was settled, my hands continued their explorations, his throat, his shoulders, the hair of his chest and the painfully taunt nipples peeking out of it. My hands played with then all, then the moved downward, playing across his flat stomach, a little lower still, and then back up. When my hands reached his shoulders I stopped and looked at him, loving the fire I saw there, and the look of frustration. "Turn about's fair play." I whispered wickedly
 
Grinning at her attitude, her determination, I slowly brought my now-freed right hand out from my body in a wide arch, and then eased it in between us. I held her eyes with mine, and said nothing, simply raised my brow again, let that mischievous glint shine a bit brighter, and slid it between our bodies, trailing across her stomach, out to the hip, and then straight to her hot little box. I hooked my first two fingers slightly, and ran them up the outer lips of her sex with a surety that got her attention in a heartbeat. I hadn't needed to look to know where I was going, hadn't even bothered to slow down to a noticeable degree, yet those had been perfectly twinned trails, even allowing for the way she was currently seated, and the natural curve of the flesh...
 
Last edited:
My eyes grew wide at this, and my mind burned with a faint echo of the night before. Had he... Had we... I slid back from him, pulling myself out of his reach, and gave him a puzzled look
 
Shaking my head, silently bidding her to release the fear I saw in those eyes. I did nothing but crook a forefinger at her and call her back, my eyes holding a warmth I had never actually experienced before, and my smile holding promises for her to discover...

When it became clear that such tactics weren't gonna cut it, I rose to my side and looked at her, saying "Tess darlin, it's alright... I was just teasin ya is all. Now come on back over here with me. Please..." I reached out for her, making sure my extended hand stopped about six inches away from her, though it was more than clear to both of us that I could have reached all the way over and just grabbed hold of her if I had wanted. I stopped there, and I waited, letting her make up her own mind, just like I promised.
 
I sat there for a moment and waited. Waited to see if he'd try anything else. But as I waited, I couldn't help by let my eyes wander down his body, widening a little as I saw his still-erect man-hood. Turning and looking at his face, I sighed. I loved him and I just couldn't bear to hold myself back from him. "I don't for sure what happened last night." I said softly, "But it seems you have a definite advantage on me." I thought about it for a minute and said, "It seems only fair to be, that you be keeping your hands to yourself, while I... catch up."
 
I looked at her with a quirky smile on my face that just wouldn’t go away. I wasn’t sure what I had expected out of her for a response, hell I wasn’t even sure I was gonna get a response at all, but one of the last things I expected from the repressed little redhead was for her to basically tell me to lay back so she could play with me! With laughter in my eyes and a shit-eatin grin breakin through on my face, I eased over onto my back, lacing my fingers slowly as I slid my hands behind my head and relaxed.

I had no idea what she might have planned, or even what she might think of to try, but I was willing to let her experiment a bit, to make some discoveries if she wanted… From what I understood, she hadn’t been with too awful many guys, and the few she had been with had been a damned sight less than adventurous. I shivered a bit as I remembered a few of the experiences I had been given… Hell with all the partying me and Joey had done, I’m surprised I hadn’t ended up needin shots or something! I’d had sex just about every way a person can have it, and actually managed to remember a good portion of it… and I looked into those almost innocent eyes now wonderin what kind of lover she would be. I knew what kind of sensuality she had, hell I’d tasted it my damned self, and the show with the Sprites had shown me that she was capable of a damned sight more than I would have given her credit for when we had first met, but what about when she was attentive, when she was cognoscente of her actions?

And somewhere deep in the dark part my brain, I also wondered what kind of lover I could teach her to be… With a little instruction and practice, that sweet mouth of hers could prove to be the bastion of absolute bliss that I dreamed it to be. I trailed my eyes down that succulent body, my mind filled with visions of my hardened cock slipping between those tightly squeezed breasts, or of her giggling and gasping as those soft hands brought me off, sending my seed high into the air as her smiling lips and laughing eyes turned toward me in amazement and excitement. My mouth watered when I thought about sliding into the molten depths of her velvety cunt, and my dick twitched at the thought… I wondered after the sumptuous curve of her ass, and could only imagine the possible ecstasy that I could wring from that heart-shaped heaven. There was just so much I could show her, so much they could share… and to tell the truth here, I didn’t quite know where to begin…

I let my eyes travel back up to her face then, and my gaze settled on those full lips… Yeah, I knew where I wanted to start all right… But for now, I’d let her do her exploring, let her try and get as used to my body, as familiar with my form as I was with hers. Hell, this could be fun! I looked into her eyes, my own laughing gaze matching the twinkle of mischief in hers, and said ”Alright then girly, you go right on ahead and enjoy yourself. I won’t move my hands unless you need me to. You got my word on it.”
 
I smiled when I saw him smile confidentially and place his hands behind his head. Little did he know what he was in for. My earlier statement about the start of my sex life must have misled him a bit. After Quinton left, I found myself in the most amazing series of sexual adventures that would rival anything found in Hustler.

The first one happened about six months after that bastard had left. I had foolishly started feeling sorry for myself, and ended up in a little sleazy bar drinking much more than my body could handle. It would have turned out ugly if it hadn't been for Stephan. He was the first man I’d ever seen in full light, the first I ever had the chance to just explore, and the first I’d ever tasted.

”Alright then girly, you go right on ahead and enjoy yourself. I won’t move my hands unless you need me to. You got my word on it.”

“By your word bound then.” I whispered softly, as I stood up and walked toward him. For the first time since I met him, I allowed the real me to shine through as I gave his unashamedly displayed body a slow lascivious look. I ended with his eyes and smiled sweetly when I was sure he’d noticed the fire within them. “Girly is it?” I asked, kneeling beside him and reaching out one lone finger to lightly scratch across one of his little nipples. “Just remember you silly man.” I purred as I leaned down and gently blew across the nipple I’d been playing with. “Just because I don’t have much experience with the back seat of cars, doesn't mean I don’t have experience in bed,” I reached out and teased the other nipple to hardness. “Or on the floor,” I purred, blowing across this nipple as well.

Having made sure I’d caught his attention, I started tracing the musculature of his body starting at his shoulders. Running my hands lightly across him as I continued my litany, “or hanging from a cliff face a hundred feet in the air,” I smiled as I noted the way his skin goose pimpled behind the gentle touch of my fingers, “or deep in an underground grotto.” I said softly, looking up and catching his eyes, “with three men whose faces and bodies I never saw.” At this point my hands had reaching to within a quarter of an inch of his cock, so I stopped and looked at him for a moment before getting up and moving down to his feet where I continued my slow, gently explorations up his legs. Until I again reached the place he really wished me to touch.

I giggled softly and shook my head no as his cock twitched as if it was trying to get me to touch it. Moving back up to his head, I started kissing him softly, first the lips, then the eyes, and then trailing down to his neck. I spent a great deal of time playing with the sensitive flesh of his neck and ears, before I moved further still. I kissed across his shoulders and chest, playfully grabbing a few hairs between my teeth and tugging. Having made my way down to his nipples, I stuck out my tongue and very gently and softly ran it across first one, then the other of these hard little knots of flesh. Then, without warning, I grabbed this second nipple between my teeth, not really biting, just holding it tightly. I flicked my tongue across the trapped nipple a few times, and then released it. I looked at the other, and just smiled and shook my head and began tracing my way down his belly with tender kisses. When I reached his erect manhood, I simply blew across it once, and then skipped on down to his legs.

Making sure to take my time and be thorough, it took me nearly an hour to finish this preliminary survey of his body. During which time his nipples got minimal attention, and his cock got none. Finally satisfied that I had at least the front of him thoroughly explored, I stood back up and looked down at him. “Now if I remember correctly,” I purred, “You do not wish to give in to our beloved follower’s needs and desires, right?”

When he nodded in agreement, I grinned and said "Be that as it may, I am going to use you for my own enjoyment.” I stepped over him, one foot on each side of his thighs and slowly lowered myself down into squatting position. I then scooted forward until the wetness of my cleft could be felt against his shaft. At the rather shocked expression on his face I said, “I’m not letting you inside,” and slid forward just a little more, gently but insistently pushing his turgid member down against his belly. “But I am going to use you as a sex toy.” I whispered huskily, positioning myself so that my pussy lips were wide open and draped around his shaft. With one more scoot, I slid my clit against the underside of the swollen lip of his head. “Yes.” I hissed at that contact and then looked down at him, and whispered, “Are you alright my love?”
 
“By your word bound then.”

I felt a grin split my lips, and allowed my gaze to track her as she stalked toward me, every movement, every shift or swivel of her hips telling me that she knew a tad more than I had expected her to. I heard her words then, that voice like wet silk as it slid across me, and grinned wider, my brow arching a bit more with each tale of sexual adventure that she hinted at, yet I said nothing… I purred at her touch, my body reacting instantly to her small fingers as they wafted across my skin, touching, exploring, moving. By the spirits! What is she doing!?

What… I asked my internal prisoner, sliding myself to the cell that held him and mentally ‘leaning back against the wall’ as I continued to pay attention to Theresa’s hands It’s called touching dumbshit. You gonna try telling me you ain’t never been touched?

I have been touched by the very muses themselves cruel jailer, I have been caressed by queens, held by maids fairer born than thou couldst e’er dare dream to meet, and have lain with those born of the very gods! I have no need to belittle my efforts in the arena of the softest of all combats, nor would I choose to had I been so moved, Thou art unworthy of the effort. But ne’er by her hands have I been so enthralled, ne’er by the hands of …

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I said suddenly, snapping him off in mid-rant. I don’t really give a damn what you mighta fucked okay, I don’t wanna hear that shit. So I’m guessin then that whoever she’s supposed ta be wouldn’t give ya none then, that’s what yer sayin. Well tough shit Buckwheat, maybe ya shoulda paid some damned attention ta her instead of all them other sluts. You’d be flat fuckin amazed what meanin it will do for a girl’s attitude. Now shut the fuck up or I’ll close yer little window, and you won’t get ta watch no more.

I felt the anger, the frustration that oozed out of the cell like blood from an open wound, and felt as well the curiosity, the sense of confusion over what she was doing. Also, almost undetectable, but there nonetheless, was the excitement, the raw pleasure he was gaining from her actions. She leaned forward then, her soft kiss burning a path through the air as she moved easily forward then and found my lips, and I slipped quickly away from my prisoner’s door to meet her at the edge of my skin, adding my own heat to the fire she had brought with her. I then lay back again, my body relaxing as she played her soft lips across my warm skin, trailing across my face and the leading downward…

See there Bubba? I said to the prisoner, settling back against the wall once more, and hooking the mental equivalent of my thumb toward the image of her trailing down my body That was the kiss of a woman what knows I’m right here, and that I ain’t goin anywhere. Now how many of those have you ever gotten, huh? The voice from inside the cell was silent, but I could feel the pain I had inflicted, like a knife wound that was bleeding bad air, I could smell it. I felt that anger swell then, waited for the inevitable.

This is no Queen… he hissed vehemently, lashing out just as I had thought he would Observe her actions… like those of a common trollop. Plying her lips across your flesh is so lewd a manner. A deplorable di…

He never saw it coming, had no chance. My arm, filled with the knowledge of my body’s strength, had plunged through the small window, and my coarse fingers had snapped around his throat with a vice-like intensity. I yanked him forward then, slamming his head and face into the iron of the door with enough force to actually dent the thick metal before dropping him to the cell floor. I turned back to take in the view once more, and spoke to him quietly, with no yelling, none of the wild threats or theatrics I would have used even a week before. Now, my voice was cold, utterly devoid of anything that resembled an emotion. Even anger, the one emotion even I expected to hear, was absent as I said I trust this will not need to be repeated, just as I trust those words will not be. Thank you.

I was able to enjoy a bit of the performance Theresa put on then in silence, nodding at her question and watching with a continually widening grin as she eased herself down onto my upper thighs. We c… could work to…gether… came the faint words from beyond the door. The voice was weak, shaken. The words were slurred a bit, and for the first time I wondered if it was possible to break the jaw of a voice in your own head, but I was far from moved to tears by his plight. He had gotten himself into the trouble he was in, and would have to live with it.

We had a shot to work together Bubba, once upon a time. But ya fucked it up. Hell, I didn’t even know you was in here, had no clue at all until ya stole my damned body and stuffed my ass inta this very cell. You musta been a busy monkey ta get this put up in my own head without me noticing. You are a sneaky bastard, and the one shot you had at workin things out with me, you tried to knock me off. Well you can just fuckin sit in yer box now Bubba, cause there ain’t a butterflies chance a bein queen bee that we are ever gonna fucking work together. Now shut the fuck up and I’ll open this. Slamming the window closed, I left, leaving him hurt, blind, and cut off, and rose to my skin just in time to see her look down at me and hear that whispered question.

”I don’t think I’ve ever felt better lover… not ever.”
 
At his affirmative, I shifted my feet well under me, and began rubbing myself up and down on the ridge of his shaft, making sure to catch my clit with each stroke. Ignoring him, I focused on my own pleasure, rubbing my hands over myself, grabbing my breasts and pinching lightly on the nipples. As I neared orgasm, I closed my eyes and placed my hands behind my head so as to better focus on the sensations in my sex. The sensations were glorious, but I could feel my body rebelling, it wanted him in me. “Just shift a little further forward.” I heard in my mind, “and you could have him in you, filling you up like you want.”

I found myself instinctively jerking forward a half and inch, my mind on nothing more than the glorious feeling of being filled by someone I loved. But I managed to pull myself to a stop, my eyes flying open in shock, at what I had almost done. I took a deep shuddering breath and scooted back to a safer position. Giving him a wry smile, I went back to what I was doing before, trying to get back in the proper mindset. With the still present sexual tension from the various fey in the area, it didn't take long. As my release began to build again, I heard the voice whisper, “Why?”

“Because I said I wouldn’t” I told this stranger, “Now leave me alone.” I grinned and added. “I’m busy.”

“I know.” The stranger purred as I changed my moves to center the sensation on my swollen clit, “Oh what tricks you have learned in our time away.”

“Like it?” I asked.

“ I've never felt anything like it before.” She gasped. Things were silent in my head for a while, and then I heard a soft, “Please!”

“What?” I shuddered as I felt crest begin to sweep over me.

“Look at him.” The voice whimpered.

I didn’t answer; I couldn’t, but as my body was thrust into the throes of a hard orgasm, I opened my eyes and fell forward, grinding my clit against him as I looked deep into his eyes. Keeping my eyes locked on his I opened my mouth and cried out as wave after of wave of pleasure swept over me, and shuddered as I felt the other riding the waves with me. Each time it started to subside, I ground against him again and found myself cresting even higher. Finally, I could go no higher and allowed my body to slowly grind to a halt as I leaned over and kissed him tenderly. “Nice.” I purred as I stood smoothly up from him. Walking over to where we had sat the mead, I picked up a bottle, cracked it open and took a long pull.

I looked over at the various creatures who were clustered around the opening of our arbor. Pointing to one of the female satyrs I said, “Clean him up,” I gave him a wicked smile and added, “But no stimulation.”

I walked back over beside him and squatted down a foot or so from his head, “I am in no way done enjoying myself,” I purred, “but would you like a drink before I continue?”
 
Back
Top