young little pussy

brookemarie34

Virgin
23 female horny for much older man. love roleplay, fetish, etc. leading up to real-life. dirty little girl looking for older man to control me.

come on over here brooke. be a good lil girl and i might just reward you. but be a bad girl and i will have to punish and use for my reward.

23 female horny for much older man. love roleplay, fetish, etc. leading up to real-life. dirty little girl looking for older man to control me.

Profile says you're 24, yet you claim to be 23 in every post. How is it you forgot your birthday? :rolleyes:

Profile says you're 24, yet you claim to be 23 in every post. How is it you forgot your birthday? :rolleyes:

If today was her birthday, since she posted before midnight on Mountain time, she would have still technically been 23 at the time.

But I'd really like to think it's because of a belief that you're "over the hill" for having creepy old guys hit on you at 24.

You had better be good to your big brother!

Well hello Brooke Marie. It has been a long time since I left for college. You were only a freshman I'n high school. I remember watching u dress through the crack In the bathroom door and as soon as u would leave for school I would rush to the hamper and retrieve ur warm moist night clothes. This little girl panties. Boy shorts really.

Well my name is scot. Hit me back if u like what I started there. Im 43 and always up for adventure!

Ciao, Scot
:devil:

If today was her birthday, since she posted before midnight on Mountain time, she would have still technically been 23 at the time .

Go back and read her posts. ALL of them claim she is 23. Her profile has ALWAYS showed 24. And she never replies to answer the question.

ETA: As of today's date it now reads 25 in the profile!!!

Go back and read her posts. ALL of them claim she is 23. Her profile has ALWAYS showed 24. And she never replies to answer the question.

Are you implying that someone is being less than truthful about their identity on the internet?

Surely not!!

this may cause me to lose all faith in online profiles...:D

She/he is not sure what year it is?

Hey I have had mornings when I woke up and didn't even know what day it was.

I was too stupid back then. lol I like my age now. In fact, would have loved it had I never met my (now ex) husband!

Hey pussycat, your profile pic has been found at two different web sites so far. Tin Eye search At: dumme-exfreundin.com and whatboyswant.com. :rolleyes:

riker.gif

Back