What do you like to be called during sex?

Fucker. I like to be called a fucker. Or a dirty fucker. It comes from a woman once saying to me: "Fuck me, your fucker." The first true dirty talk I ever experienced.
 
submissve little bi dick

My wife calls me her little boy dick cuck, only 4 inches. she also likes calling it a boy pee, pee as I get hard.
 
Cumslut is most definitely a recent one for me. Cum whore too, dirty slut - general naughtiness I suppose
 
Interesting to hear so many ladies here share how they like to be called names like 'slut' or 'whore'. That's not really been my style in the past. I guess as ever with these things its what feels right in the moment. If you're fucking hard and rough then saying something like 'I'm gonna make you scream you dirty little whore' is more apt than 'honey', 'sweetie' or 'babes'.

For me, I love it when a girl tells me how much they want me, how much they need me. Things like 'I want you so bad', 'give it to me', 'let me taste your cock', 'fuck me hard', 'I need your cum' etc
 
... For me, I love it when a girl tells me how much they want me, how much they need me. Things like 'I want you so bad', 'give it to me', 'let me taste your cock', 'fuck me hard', 'I need your cum' etc
Totally agree. To add to your list, when she says, "Can I suck you some more?" and when she's right there with cock at her face, "Ooh big! hard!", "God, you taste good", "I adore those balls". Such a pleasure for us guys! Us heteros never see an erection closer that say 18 inches away; must be so different for our gals, with it being right there in her face, stroking her cheek between open-wide and shove-in. :cool:
 
My wife has used her lovers name for me while we were having sex in the past. She's also admitted to thinking about him while I fucked her. That's always hot!
I encourage my wife to fantasize and imagine another man instead of me is fucking her while we are having sex. Having her call me by her fantasy lover’s name would make it even more intensely exciting, but so far she won’t do it.
 
I think words sometimes are overrated. There is nothing more exciting than primal sounds coming from my partner, grunts, groans, gasping for breath. Words are great but when she is grunting like a wild animal in the heat of passion and her eyes are locked into mine, what is there to say?
 
I think words sometimes are overrated. There is nothing more exciting than primal sounds coming from my partner, grunts, groans, gasping for breath. Words are great but when she is grunting like a wild animal in the heat of passion and her eyes are locked into mine, what is there to say?
Good point and nicely put!
 
Anything he wants. I really enjoy him tellling me how it feels and what he wants me to do.
 
Back
Top