What Happened In Vegas

Robin shuddered at the look in his eyes, as if he wanted to undress her and take her right there. She wouldn't have complained. She let him lead her out to the parking lot to his bike. God, how looked so fucking sexy straddling it.

"No. Never." She said, but she was willing to! She carefully moved astride the bike, pressing against his hard, strong back. Her arms wrapped around his waist, holding on.

"I'm ready." She breathed into his ear and nearly squealed when he took off.
 
He drove her through the city weaving in and out of traffic. The bike purred underneath them vibrating them both. He gunned the engine as they left the city behind crossing into the dessert and passing smaller cities. Eventually he pulled off the beaten path and went down a side road which bucked them both.

Eventually he reached a small dirt like parking area. There was signs of past parties and occupants but no one else around. He helped her off and took her hand tugging her down onto a trail.

“come on” He said his eyes alight as the stars and the sky stretched out before them “Trust me?”
 
It was all so thrilling and exciting, seeing the city pass by in a blur of lights and noise. She loved the feel of his body against hers, the breeze in her hair, the roar of the engine. Eventually, things got calmer though as he led them away from all the flashiness of Vegas.

When they'd stopped, she let him help her off the bike and followed him. She didn't know if she should trust him, but at this moment, she didn't care. She wanted to go wherever he went.

"Yes. I trust you." She said.
 
“Good” He said smiling and leading her.

They moved down the trail with him helping her if needed. They began to move down and he helped her his hands lingering on her more and more. Eventually they leveled off and he picked her up carrying her the rest of the way as they moved off the trail and came to the edge of a large rocky canyon.

“I bet you don’t get many sights like these back home” He said letting her down and sweeping his hand across the night sky. The entire skyline was open to them with its glittering jewels of stars and planets. There was a hammock over by two trees that looked slightly worn but sturdy.
 
Robin loved this kind of stuff, exploring outdoors, rocky terrain. So she was more than eager to go with Dominic. She let out a little gasp when he picked her up, but the views were breathtaking when he put her down.

"Wow..." She breathed, taking it all in. "I mean, we've got some pretty good views in Colorado, but nothing...nothing like this." She sounded in awe looking out across the canyon, then up into the night sky.

"Amazing. Makes you feel so small, doesn't it?" She mumbled. "So many stars..."
 
“I’m sure Colorado” Dominic explained joining her at the edge and taking it all in. His eyes swept across the landscape taking it all in and reaching out to hold her hand. He let the moment linger for a few minute not saying anything but sinking it in.

“I thought you might like to see the desert and not sin city” He told her reaching out and stroking her hair. He leaned in and kissed the top of her head wrapping his arms around her and holding her against his chest. His cologne wrapped around her comforting her as they stood under the burning stars.
 
Robin leaned back against him, sighing, her arms resting along his. "Yeah, I'm glad you brought me here. All the excitement and lights of the strip are one thing, but this is the kind of stuff I really like." She smiled, resting her head back against his shoulder. "You've really made my trip complete. I wish I didn't have to go back to real life tomorrow."

She turned her head, burying her face in his neck, kissing softly before looking back out over the view.
 
“Bah when you life in Vegas real life takes a different tone trust me” He said laughing moaning slightly when she kissed his neck. He ran his hands up and down her back and moved her so he was holding her from behind so she could take in the sights.

“We can stay out here for a while then drive back in” He said kissing her cheek “Im not sure why our drunk asses didn’t go back to my place last night but I would love to take you there and have one last night with you. Of course that is totally up to you”
 
"Mmm..." She sighed. "I would like that very much." She spotted the nearby hammock. "Mind if we go relax over there for a bit? It's been forever since I've been in a hammock and especially not in a place like this."

At his approval, they walked over. It took a few awkward moments for them to get in the damn thing, but soon they were both laying there, Robin cuddled snuggly in Dominic's arms, their legs entertwined.

"This feels so nice..." She murmured. It was a perfect, clear night and not too warm.
 
“Of course not” He said laughing as he followed her “there my favorite thing to relax in!”

He joined her and once they were comfortable he closed his eyes. He nodded in agreement when she spoke and took a deep breath. He breathed in the sharp desert smell and earthy nature and ran his hands up and down her back. He traced light circles and small patterns as the hammock gently swayed in the cool breeze. His hand eventually found her legs and traced the calves lingering on her upper thigh as they continued to rock.
 
It was a soothing, comfortable rhythm as they rocked lazily in the hammock. They didn't talk much, just enjoyed the quiet nature around them and the feeling of being close. She almost laughed, thinking about what the other girls were probably doing right now. But she wouldn't trade this for the world. Tomorrow she'd be headed home, back to a boring, regular life. Might as well enjoy the moment for what it was worth.

She moaned softly as his strong hands rubbed over her back. If if wasn't for not wanting to miss a single moment, she could fall asleep with him like this. But she didn't dare. His hands moved down over her legs, slowly tracing up to her thighs.

She moved slightly, closer to him. She was enjoying his touch and wanted to give him more room to continue.
 
“I’m starting to think we don’t even need to go back” Dominic said after several long minutes of rubbing his hands all over her body. His hands slid even deeper up her thigh tracing it as he looked up at the sky.

“No one around for miles” Dominic mused grinning as his hands found her pussy and cupped her through her panties “A nice starry night sky… Tell me a more perfect place to fall into passion!”

He began to run his palm up and down her through her panties. His fingers found her clit and he began to tease it drawing it out and stimulating as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. His tongue went into her mouth as he pulled her on top of him.
 
His voice, his words were enough to turn her on by themselves, but his hands exploring were driving her crazy. When his fingers moved higher, she instinctively opened her legs, gasping softly as he rubbed over her panties. She moaned when his fingers brushed her sensitive clit, causing it to throb and swell under his touch.

"I'm...totally fine with that." She whispered when he pulled her on top of him. She straddled his thighs, leaning down to kiss him again, rocking gently against him.
 
He moaned in pleasure pushing her dress up and exposing said panties. He shifted them to the side and rubbed her pair pussy against her jeans letting her feel his hard-throbbing cock through the material. He practically fucked her through her jeans! After a while the pleasure became too much for him and he scooted her up his hands snaking down to unzip and free his throbbing erection. It slapped against her ass and he brought her down running her lips against the underside of his cock before sinking in.

“Oh god baby that’s it!” He said moaning in pleasure he panted out. He rocked his hips and pushed himself deeper his hands massaging her ass as he panted out her name.
 
Robin thought she would cum just from his cock pressing against her through his jeans. She ground against him until it was too much for both of them. She pulled back for him to release his thick, throbbing cock. She moaned as it brushed against her slick lips. He teased her for a moment before sinking inside her.

"Oh god, yes!" She cried, rocking her hips to take him deeper. She knew the sex was great a couple nights ago, but feeling it fully sober was a whole other experience. It was like he was filling her for the first time again.

She braced her hands on his chest to move her hips, pulling up to sink back down. Their pants and moans mixed with the sounds of nature around them. Gentle breezes felt cool against their sweaty skin.
 
His hands grabbed her hips guiding her and forcing her to move with him. His cock pulsated as he panted out her name his body shivering and rolling as he thrust deeper inside of her. Every once in a while a breeze would hit them causing him to shiver as he began to work up a sweat from their love making. He panted out her name over and over again as he thrusted into her.

His hands roamed her body claiming and touching every inch of her skin. He kept her close to him every so often letting their nipples rub against one another. His hands found her ass every so often and slapped it letting the pert flesh jiggle as she rode him. He cried out her name and begged her to go faster his cock throbbing deep inside of her as he fucked her.
 
The hammock swayed and shook with the force of their movements, but neither of them seemed to mind or even notice. They were only focused on one another. They kissed deeply and wildly, their fucking almost primal as he pounded into her, their cries echoing into the night.

Robin's nails scratched down his arms as her pleasure increased and her orgasm built. When it finally hit, her voice caught in her throat as intense waves of hot pleasure poured through her. Her body shuddered, clenching and releasing around his cock.
 
The night ended perfectly with both of them crying out their pleasure to one another. Their screams echoed off the mountains and the cliffs as he too was brought to a powerful earth shattering orgasm. Their bodies flailed and writhed against one another and he came hard filling her deeply with his rich heady seed as a comet shot overhead.

After he quieted not saying anything. His chest rose and fell and a line of sweat ran down his body. He didn’t say anything to her didn’t think words were needed as they laid in post coital bliss. He was content to pass out right then and there naked and in the wilderness with her. It wasn’t a good idea…. But had its appeal
 
The pair laid there a while, cuddled up in the hammock. Robin might have even dozed off. She didn't want this night to end.

Eventually, they pulled themselves out of the hammock and dressed, making their way back to Dominic's bike. They rode to Dominic's place, where they were both so exhausted they fell right to sleep.

They woke up late morning, and after another mindblowing fuck session, a shower, and a quick bite to eat, Dominic drove her back to her hotel.

It was time to say goodbye.

"I had a really, really great time." She told him. "You've definitely made this trip worth it."
 
The next morning

Saying good bye was hard.

He met plenty of tourist. It came with the territory. Las Vegas wasn’t exactly a premier place to settle down and start a life in. Some of the tourist he met over the years he became good friends with while others faded into fond memories.
But this was something else….

He had such a good time with her. The sex was incredible and she was a load of fun. Standing their saying good bye to her was like an icy knife into his sides. He knew better than to beg her to stay or even hint it yet he was surprised to find he truly wanted to. Whoever this girl was….
She would be hard to beat.

“I hope whatever is waiting for you at home works out” He told her taking her hand and kissing it.

“If you ever find yourself in Vegas again you have my number” He said tapping her phone “Don’t be a stranger…. Feel free to text me if you want”

He leaned in and gave her one last lingering kiss. He reluctantly pulled away and smiled at her waving good bye before straddling his Harley. He gunned the engine and tore off leaving her and her friends who gave him a long appreciative whistle.
 
Robin watched him ride away, wishing with everything she had that she could call him back, stay just a while longer. But that wasn't possible. She had work and a real life to get back to. So, she and the girls packed up and caught their flight back home.

*******************

Shortly after getting home, she started receiving more texts and calls from Edwin. At first, she ignored them. She'd seen a more exciting life and, even if it wasn't possible with Dominic, she knew it was possible with someone and she didn't have to settle for Edwin. She even tried dating and though she had fun, none of them worked out.

Eventually, she agreed to see Edwin again. And at first, it seemed he'd changed. She knew he'd be able to provide a good life for her and their children and she did care for him. He seemed to try to give her more of what she needed. Experimenting with their sex life, taking her out more. It gave her just enough promise to think that maybe this wasn't such a bad life after all. Sure, she often fantasized about Dominic during sex. And other times. But those were just meaningless fantasies.

So, after about a month or two, with distance and life having separated her from the dream of Dominic and Vegas, she accepted her reality and she and Edwin became engaged. She wasn't entirely unhappy. She could make this work. So, she put all her time into planning her wedding and thinking about her future life.
 
“You sure you don’t want to come out tonight?”

Dominic laughed shaking his head at his friend’s question. He continued to wipe the fire-retardant oils off of his body as he watched one of his coworkers and friend.

“No thanks” He said ignoring the look he was giving him “I got plans”

“You always say that” He said waving his hand dismissively “I think your just still caught up on that girl”

Dominic sighed tossing the oil stained rag on his vanity. He rose up and grabbed his shirt sliding it back on over his abs as he tried not to think about how right his coworker was. It was three months later and he was still thinking about her resisting the urge to text her and get involved. He had typed countless starter messages to her but always backed off when he thought about it.

“Like I said I have plans” He said pulling on his riding gear and brushing past his Co-Worker “I’ll see you John”

He walked out of the hotel going over to his bike. He straddled it and slid his helmet on his mind on other things as he kick started the engine. The bike roared to life and he rumbled out of the parking structure. Within a matter of moments he was tearing down the strip his thoughts on the tourist who had captured his heart and not the road.

When he got home he starred at her number debating calling her. After a while he finally settled on a text asking her how she was doing. He hesitated on sending it for a second before hitting send and laying on the bed. He closed his eyes and waited trying not to freak out.
 
The wedding was still 6 months away, but there was a lot of planning to do. Robin immersed herself in it. Today, she was working with a planner on what colors and dresses she wanted for the bridesmaids. She heard her phone beep with a text, but she didn't answer it, assuming it was Edwin or one of her friends. She'd long since stopped being hopeful every time her phone beeped with a text. It would never be him.

A couple hours later and she was exhausted from planning. She was supposed to meet Edwin for lunch so she pulled out her phone to let him know she was on her way. She froze when she saw the name on her notification screen. Her heart skipped a beat.

She hesitated, biting her lip, then flipped the message open. It was a simple hey, how are you, text. Still...why had he sent it after so long? After she'd nearly gotten past him. Fuck him. Fuck him for worming his way back into her thoughts. She wasn't going to allow him to screw up her life and all her plans now.

So she closed the message and sent Edwin a text that she was on her way. Still...why did her heart pound and her stomach feel like butterflies were zooming around inside? Why was she distracted all during her lunch with her fiancé? Edwin noticed, but she explained it off as thinking about wedding details.

After lunch, Edwin went back to work. Robin spent the rest of her day shopping and running errands, but the text still haunted her. Still, she wouldn't respond. That would only make things worse, right?

Her curiosity got the best of her the next day. She responded with a simple message. Hey, I'm great. How are you? There, that was innocent enough.
 
His phone beeped and somehow before he looked he knew it was her. Was it wishful thinking? Or some primal connection they both seemed to have for one another? His heart sped up as he reached for his phone taking it in his hand and turning it over.

There she was

Her words were simple a hey how are you. Yet he reread them several times. His heart raced as he tried to figure out what to say to her back. Was he going to be casual? Or should he straight up say he missed her? After a few minutes of careful consideration he decided on something that split the two paths.

“Hey I’m good! I miss you but not sure if that’s to weird! How are things in your neck of the woods?”
 
Robin was surprised to get a text back so quickly. Her heart twinged when she read that he missed her. Stop it, she told herself. Those are just words, don't get caught up in them.

She started to text back, but stopped herself. What should she tell him? "Hey I'm getting married soon" didn't sound like something she should say. A generic message would do just fine.

Just peachy! She replied, adding a smiley face. Good to hear from you!

And with that, the two were back in touch. They continued to text over the next few days and weeks, becoming more and more frequent. He was her escape. Her life was still going on as planned, but he was a welcome distraction.

She would text him when she had a bad day and he'd always make her laugh after comforting her. They talked about their dreams, their passions, their futures. Except Robin always left the part out about her upcoming marriage.

There was mild flirtation, but nothing Robin let get too far. She was already feeling guilty for having what was essentially and emotional affair with Dominic. But it didn't have to mean anything, right? It's not like they could ever really be together.

One night, after having several drinks with friends, Robin came home late. Edwin was asleep. Alcohol tended to have a salacious effect on Robin and she attempted to wake her fiance for an impromptu romp. Edwin was sound asleep and only rolled over with a groan.

Frustrated, Robin lay in bed, naked and horny. Her thoughts began to wander and they ended up on Dominic. She thought of their time together, his big hands on her body, playing over her breasts, teasing her pussy. His thick cock pushing inside her. She groaned and reached for her phone. It was late. She shouldn't text him. Not in this state.

Still, a cute pic wouldn't hurt.

She snapped a photo of herself, and though she was under covers, it was clear that she was naked. Half of her left breast was in the picture, bare stiff nipple peeking out but she hardly noticed. She sent the picture to Dominic with the caption Hey cutie. Miss me?
 
Back
Top