Play with my tits

you have beautiful tits and if I lived closer I would love to lick and suck on them :)
 
you have amazing titties, and I would lick, suck, and fuck them all the time, babe! :D
 
Like Button? and Really Really Like Button?

Who else things having a like button or a really really like button should be included on these forums. As I read, I just want to LIKE posts over and over.
 

Attachments

  • resized1.JPG
    resized1.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,555
  • smallpurpleshot.JPG
    smallpurpleshot.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,542
Last edited:
I am in NYC too. 29/M. Love to slide my hard cock between those great tits while I pinch and twist those nipples.
 

Damm. Just the idea of you popping out of your bra with 38DD is enough to get me to pop out of my shorts.

Once you've been freed of your restrains, I'd take a nipple in my mouth, slowly suck, swirl my tongue around and around...nothing hard, nothing fast, but designed to try and give you maximum enjoyment.

Whle i was dong that, if you so desired, I'd lie between your legs so that my fully erect, throbbing cock would be rubbing against your clit...hopefully increaasing your enjoyment

Afterall, us New Yorkers need to take care of our own (even if you're a somewhat recent arrival)
 
Last edited:
Damm. Just the idea of you popping out of your bra with 38DD is enough to get me to pop out of my shorts.

Once you've been freed of your restrains, I'd take a nipple in my mouth, slowly suck, swirl my tongue around and around...nothing hard, nothing fast, but designed to try and give you maximum enjoyment.

Whle i was dong that, if you so desired, I'd lie between your legs so that my fully erect, throbbing cock would be rubbing against your clit...hopefully increaasing your enjoyment

Afterall, us New Yorkers need to take care of our own (even if you're a somewhat recent arrival)
Haha. I'm not a "somewhat recent arrival". What on earth gave you that impression?
 
addicted to cleavage here if anyone woman wants me to worship hers please pm me immediately lol
 
No worries. The important thing is I'm here. Regardless of since when. This weather is making me so horny. My nipples are so hard. Wish I had someone to play with them.
 
wish i were there... i'd lick them through your bra first, make it all wet and nice, while slowly running my left hand on your thighs, then i'd take your bra off, like around your areolas, teasing you a bit, slowly making my way to your nipple, then i'd start sucking it, nibbling at it, and playing with it with my tongue... mmm, i wouldn't mind spending hours just, worshiping your nipples.
 
Appreciate it but only seem to get ms from guys not in nyc. Why is that?
 
Ummmm...i would like to slide my hand inside...slowly and and softly kneading the swell and feeling the warmth of ur skin. With my fingers reaching out to those hard cherries. I would roll them in my fingers....pinch them a lil' and finally unhook ur bra that is unable to contain those twin love handles. Placing my hands over them and feeling hard nipples piercing my palms...i would squeeze them. Gosh...ur nipples need to be licked, sucked and bitten. Ummm...lying u down on the bed..and smashing those lovely breasts together, i would sure like to slide my big fat cock in between them...fucking them slowly...back and forth with my cockhead each time hitting ur chin...ummm...
 
Back
Top