How do I delete my account? Please help

You can't delete accounts here. I'd just erase anything on your profile, turn private messages off, and edit any revealing posts you made.
 
You can't delete accounts here. I'd just erase anything on your profile, turn private messages off, and edit any revealing posts you made.

The only post the OP has made is asking how to delete the profile, which contains no information whatsoever.

OP, just never log in again and no one will ever know the difference. You don't really have anything to delete here.

Or are you an alt for a username with a large posting history? In that case, do what Lee advised.
 
I already know this -_- but I've SEEN people's get deleted in the past and I don't want this name to be searched in Google search. Someone else please assist. Thank you

Try getting in contact with one of the moderators and see if they can help you out.
 
Bigsausage is trolling trolling trolling :p
Bigsausage keeps rollin rollin rollin!!
 
Well, on the bright side, you haven't posted anything here (like pics) that positively links you with the same name that comes up on Google. If you hadn't posted this thread, you could have easily walked away from your account here, denied any future claims that you were the same person, and it's likely no one would have been the wiser. I suppose you could still do that, although now everyone knows you don't want your username to be searched.

Try PMing Laurel. Admit that you were foolish enough to use the same name here, which is linked with personally identifiable info on other sites, and nicely request for your username to be changed to "Guest", if possible. Turn on your PMs first before you do that, obviously.

Then look through those Google results and go about removing the personal information. Don't use your personal email, last name, photos, etc., on your other accounts, or you'll encounter this same problem over and over again. Create a new, anonymous email (or three) for posting online in the future.
 
I already know this -_- but I've SEEN people's get deleted in the past and I don't want this name to be searched in Google search. Someone else please assist. Thank you
Why should a two-post wonder get special treatment?
 
I already know this -_- but I've SEEN people's get deleted in the past and I don't want this name to be searched in Google search. Someone else please assist. Thank you
Break all the posting rules, get reported, then the mods will delete you :)

Fyi, no one is lurking after you and won't care if you just stop posting. People here understand anonymity and I'm sure you haven't made an impression that will stand the test of time.
 
It can be done - my previous one was deleted when I desperately needed it to be, and it was quick. A friend helped me. I think he asked a mod. Try Laurel or Manu. I hope it goes well for you.
 
Back
Top