That first buzz....

Simone808619

Literotica Guru
There is nothing like that first moment when I am playing with my vibrator and
I press it firmly and turn it on. That first moment is incredible. Just an observation :) anyone currently touching?

Wanting to play but nothing is sparking the intensity right now. I'm in the mood for a really huge orgasm but it's hard to find that spark today. As a guy there is nothing better then the first stroke. The feeling of all those nerve endings tingling.

I press it firmly and turn it on. That first moment is incredible. Just an observation :) anyone currently touching?

This gave me chills..

Mmmm I like the midway and ending buzz. When you are edging and so aroused. And that soft buzz against the clit is sending you over the edge. You are just dying to orgasm but trying to prolong it so it will increase the intensity.

You take it as far as you can go. Then hit that button to maximum BUZZZ........and then :eek:

Then you are awarded with those sweet aftershocks. Mini-gasms....that's when a good girl starts that soft buzz all over again. :D

Mmmm I like the midway and ending buzz. When you are edging and so aroused. And that soft buzz against the clit is sending you over the edge. You are just dying to orgasm but trying to prolong it so it will increase the intensity.

You take it as far as you can go. Then hit that button to maximum BUZZZ........and then :eek:

Then you are awarded with those sweet aftershocks. Mini-gasms....that's when a good girl starts that soft buzz all over again. :D

That is so beautiful

I will be shortly... for me its the first penetration, slowly sliding the toy in. Its exquisite.

The feeling right after I cum and I'm too sensitive to take any more buzzing and my BF is right there pushing me farther and out of my mind

Back