Protection (closed)

"Molly, what your mom is trying to say is that I will be like a daddy for you too. You will still have your other Daddy, but since your mommy and I will be married, you can have me as your daddy too. I know this is kinda hard to understand. OK?"

"But, to answer your question you asked me outside, Yes, I will be your daddy . . . so really now you will have two daddies."

Not sure that she understands all this . . . but at least it's s step in the right direction.
 
Molly nods and accepts that answer, quickly becoming bored with the entire situation. She tries to pay attention but soon it wanes.

“Mommy, can I go watch TV?” She asks and I gladly tell her yes. Watching as she slithers from her chair, I sigh and look at you with a smile.

“Who knew this was all going to be so difficult. I think she’s happy that you’re going to be her daddy too.” I say, reaching across the table to squeeze you hand. “Speaking of which, I think I’m going to start the search for a wedding dress tomorrow. You think you can handle getting Molly to school in the morning?”
 
"Sure, I can drop her off on my way to work; I think I am scheduled to work until 4:00 tomorrow, so I can pick her up on the way home as long as it is OK with the school."

"I will have them deliver the drywall and paint tomorrow so that I can start on the walls downstairs while she is at school. Drywall hanging is not a job for a 5-year old to help with. Let's get this kitchen cleaned up so we can watch TV with her for a few minutes before her bedtime."
 
“She can go to the after school care program they have for a while. It should be fine. Just let the secretary know when you drop her off.” I explain as we work to clean the kitchen to go and watch some TV before Molly goes to bed.

I sneak a kiss from you and a grope as we do the dishes, moaning as my fingers wrap around your bulge and give you a healthy squeeze. “I can’t keep my hands off you, baby.” I whisper.
 
Can't help but moan a bit when I feel your fingers tighten around me, "Listen, little girl, if you can't keep your hands to yourself, you may get sent to your room for a time-out, or a spanking." Not sure which you would enjoy more.

"Hurry up you guys," we hear from the other room. Molly needs some 'family time' in front of the TV before she has to go to bed.
 
I smile as you say that, kissing you deeply. “Don’t promise a spanking if you’re not going to give it.” I say as I squeeze you one more time and then let you go as I lead the way into the living room.

Curling up on the sofa next to Molly, I smile at you as you take the seat on the opposite side. Molly is jabbering and watching TV, her eyes glancing between the two of us.
 
Still trying to get rid of a 'problem' in my slacks as I sit down; fortunately, Molly is too young to notice that anything is preventing me from sitting naturally beside her . . . no wonder there is a smile on your face (fucking tease that you are!!).

Once this show is over, Molly tries to talk us into staying up later than usual, but with the reminder that tomorrow is a school day with her friends, she yields and heads to take her bath and get ready for bed.

After good-night kisses and hugs . . . and a last drink of water . . . she is tucked in and we can relax on the couch with a glass of wine and some 'adult TV' for a little while. Just as the news starts, I look over at you . . . "Well, Missy, I think you have some punishment coming from your actions in the kitchen earlier; I would suggest you get your little butt upstairs and get undressed."
 
I take a sip of my wine as you say that and a naughty smile curls my lips. “I’ll meet you there.” I say as I place my wine glass on the side table and hurry up the stairs to our bedroom and strip out of my clothing.

I lay naked on the bed, my bottom the first thing that you see when you enter the bedroom.
 
Taking my time - carrying the wine glasses to the kitchen, making sure all the locks are secure, double-checking the alarm system - then walking slowly up the stairs, peeking into Molly's room as she sleeps soundly. My cock is getting harder with each step closer to our bedroom; I know how this will turn out, explosive orgasms from both of us.

Closing and locking our bedroom door behind me, I see you delicious butt waiting for me. Undressing myself and sitting on a chair in the corner of the bedroom, totally naked . . . "OK, little girl, come here." As you approach, you can't help but notice how hard I am and your eyes widen. "Over my knee, missy . . ."
 
I pull myself off the bed and walk towards you, my eyes widening as I see just how hard your cock is. I lick my lips as I lay over your knees, my belly rubbing against your cock as I squirm on your lap.

“Please, sir, I’ve been a bad girl and I need a spanking.” I say in a breathless voice, my hair falling around my face in a curtain.
 
As you drape yourself over my knees, my cock stays under your belly, rubbing precum whenever you squirm. Once you position yourself on my knees, I take a moment and caress your sweet bottom; you already know how much I enjoy your bottom.

Then without warning, I rasie my hand and smack you firmly on your bottom, a stinging slap of my hand that causes you to jerk . . . and my cock presses even more against your belly.
 
I yelp as you level the first slap against my bottom, making me jerk in your lap as I cry out. Squirming on your lap, your cock pressed against my belly, I can see the red mark rising on my skin in the perfect shape of your hand.

"More..." I whiimper, my bottom wiggling to your gaze.
 
Raising my hand and slapping your bottom again, this time on the other cheek . . . nice hand print again. Can't believe how wet you must be getting; I can feel the moisture on my knee that is dripping from your pussy.

Spreading your legs across my knee and coating my finger with your juices; pressing my middle finger against your tight opening. Inserting my finger to the first knuckle, then withdrawing my finger and smacking your ass once more.
 
“Oh, fuck!” I whimper as you slap my other cheek. I can feel the flesh jiggle from your blow and I’m squirming over your legs even more. My pussy is so wet, dripping on your knee as you spread my legs and run your fingers across my wet lips.

“Please, baby, oh!” I cry out as you press your finger against my opening and inset it to the knuckle before you withdraw and smack me again. “Alan..” I whine, twisting and turning on your lap.
 
One more smack on your red bottom; I'm sure it is stinging pretty good by now, but the effect seems to be that your arousal is increasing with each smack . . . that ought to be eoungh for now, "OK, missy . . . on the bed, on your hands and knees . . . let me see that pretty red ass."

I'm sure you know what is coming . . . I reaching into "our" drawer and grab the tube of lubricant and start coating my cock . . .
 
I crawl from your lap at your command and settle on the bed on my hands and knees, my ass pointed straight at you as I watch you reach into our secret drawer and pull out the lube. I moan softly as you coat your cock, my pussy absolutely dripping with the possibilities of what is getting ready to happen.

“God, baby, I need your cock so bad. I need it stretching me and showing me who owns my body.” I say as you crawl onto the bed behind me and I look over my shoulder at you.
 
Scooting up on the bed behind you, looking at your reddened bottom, knowing that you are so turned on right now, that your first orgasm will probably explode as soon as I touch you. Pressing my slickened cock against your tight opening, thrusting forward just enough for the head to pop into your bottom . . . waiting for you to adjust before I continue my probe of your tight, tight hole.
 
“Alan!” I whimper, a groan escaping my lips as you bottom out in my ass, your hips pressed tightly against my reddened ass.

“So good, baby.” I tremble as you start to stroke in and out of my ass, your hips slapping against my bottom as we make love in frantic motions.
 
My hands gripping your hips and holding you tight against my body as I probe your still tender bottom with my hardened shaft. Having just taken your rosebud for the first time just a couple of nights ago, I still take it easy as we make love; however, the intensity of your moans and movements back against me tell me that "harder and faster" is what you need and want now.

"Fuck, baby, take it deep." Don't really need to tell you that; every push back against me seems to take me deeper inside you.
 
My fingers curl tightly in the bed spread as we move in perfect rhythm. I whimper as you thrust harder into my ass, your cock stretching me so completely that I swear I’ll split in two. I whimper and sigh as you use my body and my pussy grows so hopelessly wet.

“Touch my clit. Please, baby. Touch it and make me cum.” I breath out in a rush, my breasts swaying with each thrust of your hips. I know with a single touch on my throbbing clit I’ll explode.
 
Sliding a hand down from your hips, I trace a pattern over your belly and down toward your slick opening until my finger splits your lips and contacts your clit - protruding and hard like a little cock, needing to be stimulated.

Pressing my finger against the little nub . . . the rough skin of my finger causing a spasm thru your entire body with each motion.
 
The cry that escapes my lips as you touch my hard nub is animalistic. It echoes off the walls of the room and I jerk in your hold as you continue to stroke my clit while you pound into my ass. I gasp once, twice, and on the third time I feel my body completely shatter.

“Alan!” I cry out, my hips bucking wildly as I cum while your finger continues to stroke my clit, the sensation making me crazy as my pussy flutters wildly.
 
That was all I needed to unleash my own orgasm deep inside your body; the combination of your guttural cry and the body-wracking orgasm you explode into pulls me along with you. mY cock fires stream after stream of hot seed and it feels like forever before my body starts to slow down.

It's amazing how our orgasms become more and more intense each time we are together.
 
“You’re going to be the death of me one day.” I pant out as you hold our bodies close together, the feel of your seed so deep inside of me a welcome feeling. Turning my head to the side, I kiss you passionately, whimpering as our lips cling to one another and our tongues tangle in an erotic dance.

“I love you, Alan. I don’t think I say that enough.” I whisper to you as our kiss breaks and you pull our bodies into a cuddling position on the bed.
 
"I hope we never stop telling each other how much we love the other." Pulling your back up against me as we cuddle and begin to relax. Kissing the back of your neck; just can't seem to get enough of you either, love.

As your body relaxes and I can hear your breathing even out, I think about all that has happened in a short period of time . . . and I am amazed at how happy I am . . . and, yeah, a bit surprised that I am excited about getting married again and having another baby.
 
Back
Top