Story Idea looking for author.

Joined
Jul 30, 2016
Posts
6
Story Idea looking for author. Dom/sub, exhib, interr, incest, bdsm

A dominant husband decides to turn out his submissive racist wife. He invites a black friend to help break her. He's very dominant and loves to humiliate white racist married women.

Before marrying her he had found nude photos of her on 2 sons' computers. They had stolen them from emails I sent her of photos I had taken on her last visit. After breaking her I decide its time too see if her sons want in on mommy's training. Husband makes sure the sons accidentally see mommy's blackening photos.

They seem anxious to come for a visit so I set it up that we would all get a visit from my black friend. A total surprise happened when her father heard his grandsons were visiting so he stopped by too. He suggests maybe next time my mother-in-laws needs some training.


My wife and mother-in-law training in front of sons/grandsons/son-in-law/father

I'm looking for realism and detail. I will supply full and body part descriptions , any details that will help the author to make it real.
 
Last edited:
It seems you may not understand what "anxious" means.
 
Equinox stop being a snob

I was using "anxious" in this sense:
2. earnestly desirous; eager (usually followed by an infinitive or for):
anxious to please; anxious for our happiness.

That may be misunderstanding but that's why I'm asking for an author. it's a shame you took the time to show your arrogance.
 
If you turn your PMs on, you might get folks to contact you... ;)

Potential in your story idea...you may need to decide how "forced" the turnout is.
 
If you turn your PMs on, you might get folks to contact you... ;)

Potential in your story idea...you may need to decide how "forced" the turnout is.
Thanks. I turned on PMs, I think, I'm new to this.

I think humiliation through force is what I'm looking for.
 
Back
Top