How to ask my GF to send me nudes ?

she denies it because of her shyness not that she is bother about future breakups or don't trust me also there is no coercing involve at all, ask for more details before making any statement.

Dude, we only have the information you give us, and while the actual situation may not be you pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do and you being a douche to her about it, that is a situation we've all seen a lot before and is a reasonable interpretation of the initial information presented. If you're not actually a douchebag, that's good. If you can't handle some online skepticism and gentle ribbing from strangers without getting a little bit butthurt, perhaps the internet is not the place to ask questions.

Dude, we only have the information you give us, and while the actual situation may not be you pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do and you being a douche to her about it, that is a situation we've all seen a lot before and is a reasonable interpretation of the initial information presented. If you're not actually a douchebag, that's good. If you can't handle some online skepticism and gentle ribbing from strangers without getting a little bit butthurt, perhaps the internet is not the place to ask questions.
just because i am asking doesn't mean that i should listen to everything...thanks for the advise but no thanks

just because i am asking doesn't mean that i should listen to everything...thanks for the advise but no thanks

I could send you some nudes?
On the other hand, since l have no control over where they may end up, I think I will pass.

But it really is quite simple: "will you please send me some nekkid pics?"

Should she answer "no", then accept that "no means no".

Have you sent her nudies?

Last edited:
I could send you some nudes?
On the other hand, since l have no control over where they may end up, I think I will pass.

But it really is quite simple: "will you please send me some nekkid pics?"

Should she answer "no", then accept that "no means no".

Have you sent her nudies?
here again i am repeating i need u all to gibe me an idea on how can i convince ...i know no for no is no.

here again i am repeating i need u all to gibe me an idea on how can i convince ...i know no for no is no.

And here I am again pointing out, what everyone else in the thread have also done:
"If she doesn't want to, then respect it"

But you could try fair trade.

Send her nudies. Not any nudies, but really good ones. Like attempting auto-fellatio with a carrot in your butt and your face clearly visible.
Something that she would be absolutely sure, that you would not want spread on the interwebs.
Then ask her for something comparatively innocent. Just lingerie, no piercings, tattoos or face visible.
In other words, make sure, that should you ever be an asshole, she could devastate you.
(And you would be unable to revenge in kind)

:rose:

If I am understanding this post, you are saying that you understand that you need to respect that she doesn't want to send you nude pictures yet in the same sentence you are asking how you can change her mind. Have I misunderstood?

If I haven't misunderstood then I think that where you're running into trouble is that IMO respecting your girlfriend's wishes includes supporting her in her decisions, whether or not it is the decision that you want her to make. You appear to be saying that what she wants and how she feels doesn't really matter to you at all when you continue to say that you want to change her mind, or that "she only says no because she's shy". You don't actually respect her decision - you are only willing to accept it until you can convince her that she's wrong and that should send you nudes.

I may be misunderstanding your posts, but if I am not then what you are trying to do is manipulate her to get what you want in spite of what she wants rather than accepting what she wants. I suspect that this is where the other people who have replied are coming from.

To be fair, you haven't said that you love her or want to be a supportive boyfriend. In that case, there are other parts of this board where people seem to support getting sexual gratification without being concerned about the feelings of the people that you get it from. You might have better luck there.

Last edited:
she denies it because of her shyness not that she is bother about future breakups or don't trust me also there is no coercing involve at all, ask for more details before making any statement.

well then, sounds like you need to respect her shyness, accept that she doesn't want to send you nudes, and decide whether the rest of the relationship makes up for that.

Even if she trusts you, it's still dangerous for her to take nudes. Somebody else can get hold of them by stealing or hacking your phone/computer, or hers, and some repair techs make a habit of snooping through people's hard drives looking for that sort of thing.

That's a very scary thought for any woman, especially for somebody with a shy personality. If you love your girlfriend, don't keep pushing for her to do something that you know she's not comfortable doing.

Respect her wishes. Respect the advice you are receiving from reasonable people. The consensus is that you shouldn't try to convince her to do something she's uncomfortable with. That you didn't want that to be the answer is not relevant.

I vote for "Hey, babe! Send me nudes! ^_^"
(the smiley is essential

If you actually want advice, maybe try giving all the relevant information first - it's not Twitter, there's no character limit. 'She says it's because she's shy' is sort of a crucial part of the context.
As a person who's also self conscious about that sort of thing, I do have some thoughts. But you've been such a dick, I'm entirely disinclined to share them.

Saying it doesnt make it so. Sorry. If you had earned it...there wouldnt be an issue.

Agreed. Although, I'm thinking maybe "earned" isn't quite the right word here. I wouldn't usually nitpick this but I think the distinction's important for OP to understand.

A lot of guys (not just guys, but very often guys) approach this sort of thing like it's about collecting supermarket coupons. Do X number of Nice Guy things for your partner, and you've "earned" the right to a blowjob or nude photos or whatever.

It doesn't work that way. Doesn't matter if you've remembered every birthday and Valentine's Day, risked your life to save her entire family from a house fire, whatever, she always has the right to say "no, I don't want to do that".

It doesn't really matter how much OP thinks he deserves to see those nudes because it's not something you buy with good deeds. Being a loving and respectful partner makes it much more likely that she will choose to do those things, but it's not a guarantee.

I can accept this. I made a judgement that the op is incapable of understanding this distinction.

Okay, I have been to a clothing optional beach, but I don't want nude pictures of me wandering around on the internet. Did you try asking her for neck down pictures. I would say no to those too, but just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
If the person who started this thread talks to his girlfriend the way he has posted in this thread...

...I'm surprised he had a girlfriend at all. He could lose her over his insistence on nude pictures.

If the person who started this thread talks to his girlfriend the way he has posted in this thread...

...I'm surprised he had a girlfriend at all. He could lose her over his insistence on nude pictures.

Maybe that's why he wants the photos ... so he has something to remember her by when she finally sees the light?

Back