Rest in Peace

The King of Misogyny is dead. Great way to start off domestic violence awareness month withthe death of the ultimate user, black mailer and whore master. Good riddance and....couldn't you take Flint with you?

Spoken like someone who has more issues than Playboy. Are you saying that Women are never users? Women never blackmail? That prostitution and even posing nude is NEVER the woman's choice?

You're ignorance is profound. Welcome to my ignore list.

Sadly, sales of men's silk pajamas are going to plummet now. (And probably cotton balls, as well)

2809321-little_annie_fanny___spray_on_bathing_suit_big_tits_n_nipples_will_elder_color_6x_lrg.jpg

Ya know... I almost used that as my profile pic. Instead, went with this one on my author page.

Attachments

• Elloelle.jpg
    Elloelle.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
Ya know... I almost used that as my profile pic. Instead, went with this one on my author page.

Good, because I bet that one's copyrighted and you would have been stealing. But then maybe you still did.

The King of Misogyny is dead. Great way to start off domestic violence awareness month withthe death of the ultimate user, black mailer and whore master. Good riddance and....couldn't you take Flint with you?

(LC, is that you?)

Spoken like someone who has more issues than Playboy. Are you saying that Women are never users? Women never blackmail? That prostitution and even posing nude is NEVER the woman's choice?

At the risk of repeating myself, does a ten-year-old girl count as a "woman"?

So do you think he was the only one, believe me, he was never alone there is an army of men, who envied him.

Shield's Mother had more to do with that than Hef did.

...and if anybody publishes an obituary about what a lovable rogue Teri Shields was, I'll certainly be reminding them of that fact.

But sexual exploitation of a child isn't diminished just because other people were also guilty. Nobody forced Hef to publish those photos, and it wasn't an isolated incident (cf. Playboy's nudes of 11-year-old Eva Ionesco).

I hope we can at least agree that publishing nude photos of pre-teens for sexual titillation was a disgusting act, regardless of how many accomplices he had in that.

Back