Michigan Roll Call

Im in Southwest Michigan and we have an additional 14 inches here thanks to the wonderful lake effect snow we received last night and this morning!!! Merry Christmas all!!!

The Wolverines looked great in last nights bowl game. Anyone else starting to lose faith in Brady Hoke? When he first came along, I was a believer. I thought we couldn't do any worse than Rich Rodriguez, thought we had hit rock bottom. But now, championship seasons seem nothing more but a thing of the past.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and nothing to naughty planned for New Years!

Yes.....Beginning to wonder about the whole Brady Hoke Era now too. Young quarterback looked promising that was about it

Yes.....Beginning to wonder about the whole Brady Hoke Era now too. Young quarterback looked promising that was about it
It's going to be a long, long time before Michigan football get back on the map. Rich Rod's time put a blemish on the program and now Hoke is doing the same thing. It pains me to say this, but if I was a recruit coming out of high school, I'm going to Ohio State, Michigan State, or Wisconsin all day long!

Happy NYE!

I hope everyone celebrates in a safe way! Feel free to pm me any naughty adventures you may have going on tonight! I live threw others... Dull, I know!

I hope everyone celebrates in a safe way! Feel free to pm me any naughty adventures you may have going on tonight! I live threw others... Dull, I know!

I wish I had some naughty adventures to share, but it is only the 31st, after all... :devil:

Back