Just a curvy girl looking for a nice guy to chat with

jandd780

Experienced
Hi
37 year old curvy married woman from Alberta looking for a guy to chat with. Hubby knows I chat so if you are married your spouse must know you chat as well. I have dealt with to many upset wives.
If you are looking for a girl to video chat with or one day meet up with then its probably not me.
I love cooking, love my puppy, and love doing volunteer work when I have the time
I chat on Kik so I would need you to as well.

Hi
37 year old curvy married woman from Alberta looking for a guy to chat with. Hubby knows I chat so if you are married your spouse must know you chat as well. I have dealt with to many upset wives.
If you are looking for a girl to video chat with or one day meet up with then its probably not me.
I love cooking, love my puppy, and love doing volunteer work when I have the time
Made the cut right up to the very end- damn that was close.

Hi

Very interesting. Kik name is in profile if you are interested also. :kiss:

Hi

PM sent

Back