Servants of the Goddess (ooc)

jennifersdreams

Really Experienced
Servant of the Goddess

A fantasy world, where the Goddess Luridia is the embodiment of lust and sensual pleasure. Zheni is a girl who is given a vision on her 18th birthday. A vision of herself serving in Luridia's temple in the great Imperial City, far from her home. Though she is far away, she feels compelled to answer the call, little knowing that she is born to be the embodiment of the goddess on earth. She only knows that she must give pleasure freely and take nothing that is not offered her.

At dawn, the morning of her vision, she sets off on her journey, naked and full of more than human beauty. She is innocent, but definitely willing, and she is protected by a divine serendipity, so that even those who think to control or exploit her find themselves helping her along her path.

Of course, who knows what happens along the way? Anyone interested in this thread should PM me. I'm imagining something fairly episodic as she travels through the world.

So I posted this thread idea a while ago, and a goodly number of people seemed interested, and some interesting ideas were getting kicked around in PMs. And then my life got all busy and I didn't have any time to get into Lit. But my brain kept going, which is generally a bad idea.

What I'm thinking now is that there is a BBEG whose plot to control/destroy the world involves controlling desire. By capturing Zheni (the goddess in human form) he will hold her power, and hopes that he will be able to force her to use her power in his service. By controlling who falls in uncontrollable lust with who, he will be able to control dynasties, economies, etc.

The Goddess of Lust takes human form every thousand years, to wander the earth spreading lust and love and desire and happiness ... and her legs. Zheni is born ignorant of her true nature and remains hidden, unknown and having a perfectly ordinary human life. On her 18th birthday, she has a vision of herself in the Imperial City, climbing the steps of the Temple of Luridia (accepting suggestions for a better name for the goddess=yes) and wakes determined to go to the Temple in the far off Imperial City. She also wakes up with a Goddess-sized itch that will need to be scratched.

The same night that she has her vision, the BBEG becomes aware of her presence in the world. He sends his agents out to find her, being more of a hands-off, "Bring her to me, in my hidden fortress," type of Evil Overlord than a DIY villain.

The same night again, the High Priest(ess?) of Luridia, in the Imperial City, becomes aware of the Goddess's mortal presence in the world. He (or she?) sends out more agents to find her, to bring her back to the temple where she would come into her full awareness of herself and her power.

There is the question of how the other gods and goddesses feel about what's going on, and where the empire itself stands in relation to it all, depending what people are interested in bringing to it.

The Cast of Characters

Zheni - The Mortal Embodiment of the Goddess . . . . . jennifersdreams
? - The Villain open/NPC
? - High Priest of Luridia open/NPC

And as many Agents of the Villain/High Priest, supplicants and priests/priestesses at the temple, random encounters on the road, and any other characters as there are people to play them.

Locations
The Temple
The Imperial City
The Villiain's Lair
Her Home

Chapters
Chapter One

Any number of places along the road, or other locations as needed by other characters in the story.

Last edited:
Zheni -
18 years old, setting out from home with nothing other than a tunic and her sandals.
She has no special powers that she is aware of, but as the embodiment of a goddess, she is blessed. Things have a tendency to work out for her. She is also incredibly beautiful, and it is not at all surprising to her when help is offered. In combination, these two things provide so much protection that she is quite naive. When she starts having sex, and embodying the goddess in action as well as being, these traits will reach absurd levels.
Having had no particular interest in sex until her vision last night, Zheni remains a virgin at the start of the story. Her appetite has awakened, however, like a sex goddess who's spent 18 years on the shelf. She is open to most 'normal' kinks and fetishes.
I am pretty much straight, and would rather not spend a lot of time in lesbian scenes.
1300956179_4008_konstansija_metart_sinns_img018.jpg
1300956126_7999_konstansija_metart_sinns_img017.jpg

The Temple
Something like this, I'm imagining, though I would defer to whoever actually lives there (the High Priest, presumably?) with gardens and lots of little corners where people worship the goddess in all sorts of interesting ways.
IMG_4500.JPG

Last edited:
So looking it over for some reason the huntsman from snow white keeps coming to mind (might be do to the trailer as well I just saw). Perhaps a woodsman (a former ranger/warrior) might happen upon her and assist her in her journey...as well as assisting her in learning the pleasures of the flesh. Perhaps train her as well how to defend herself.

Whatca think?

So looking it over for some reason the huntsman from snow white keeps coming to mind (might be do to the trailer as well I just saw). Perhaps a woodsman (a former ranger/warrior) might happen upon her and assist her in her journey...as well as assisting her in learning the pleasures of the flesh. Perhaps train her as well how to defend herself.

Whatca think?

I think it's a good place to start.
Though I don't see her being one to take up arms, however well intentioned the teacher is. And that snow white does look like a lot of fun :)

Kelaq has been a servant of the evil lord since he was a child, he is smart and resourceful, the evil lord gave him training in combat and access to some (if limited) magical powers.

Due to his long servitude the evil lord has learned to trust his instincts so he is left to his own devices to complete the missions assigned to him. Even if he feels on top of the world in front of most people the fact that the evil lord is above him greatly upsets Kelaq and while he portrays the perfect agent he seeks for ways to augment his own powers.

He wondered if the opening would come now, as the new form of the goddess of lust is in the world, his orders are to retrieve her for him. Kelaq wonders if there is a way to get use her for his own ends.

He knows little more than her name and what she looks like, he is clueless as to her abilities and what he'll have to do, but he is more than willing to learn.

The Imperial City is far distant, as is the hidden fortress of the Evil One. Each of those who know that the Avatar has awakened will have to scramble to get their agents to her locale before those of their rivals can do so.

In essence, this is a Quest story, the tale of a great journey. Our heroine will have multiple stops to make before she arrives at the Imperial City. I have suggestions for the first few of these, supposing this to be a long story rather than an short one.

First, a forest. Symbolic of departing the familiar and venturing out into the perilous realm of he unknown; wild things live in the woods, and all those trees make it harder to see what might be coming. EkedSed's woodsman could meet Zheni here.

Second, a farmstead. Zheni is the avatar of a fertility goddess. Luridia's most natural adherents, after prostitutes, are those who work the land and bring forth its fruits. From here, there would be a beaten path along which the farmer tales his goods to market, and a clear way to go. Perhaps Zheni could find her lunch here on her first day of her voyage.

Third, where the path from the farm meets the open road, a roadside Inn. Zheni will need someplace to sleep. Yes, things generally go her way, but here it will serve her goddess more for there to be no open rooms at the inn; they are all taken. Thus Zheni must persuade one of her fellow travellers, those who have rooms, that one of them should let her sleep with him. But which one? Is Kelaq here yet? Or anyone from the Imperial City?

Fourth, the road from the Inn keads to the Market Town, a wealthy village which is the seat of a Baron. If Kelaq was not at the inn, surely he will be here, and so will someone sent by the High Priest, and probably other interested parties as well. And between here and the Imperial City are larger towns and major cities.

Now, the following is incredibly tentative and subject to all sorts of changes or of just being vetoed outright, but it puts another two elements in play, perhaps as allies. To quote Jennifersdreams: "There is the question of how the other gods and goddesses feel about what's going on, and where the empire itself stands in relation to it all, depending what people are interested in bringing to it."

Now, in the Imperial City and elsewhere, a variety of different people know of the prophecies. Every thousand years this pattern repeats, and for a millenium thereafter the workd must live with the results.

Prince Tarroq was his late older brother's chancellor, and now he is Regent for his nephew, who will be coming of age in a matter of weeks, on his own 18th birthday, and taking power into his own hands as the new Emperor. Tarroq has just been told by his longtime friend, a priest of the goddess of wisdom, that Luridia's avatar has just begun her journey.

Tarroq and his friend Corradio have known that this day would come, but not exactly when. The cycle takes about a thousand years, but records from the early times after the last Incarnation are incomplete, and no one is sure just how long it has been since that occasion, nor if the interval is always exact. Nonetheless they have had this event in view for all of their adult lives, and each of them has arrived at a position if life where they can have influence over affairs. Despite this, they have never been able to agree on the best course to take when the Avatar emerges, and now they must stop debating and act, before the Evil One and his minions can strike.

Tarroq has a trusted man waiting in the market town; he will send a trusted messenger to him on pegasusback, but it will take days for her to arrive even if she flies day and night. Corradio has all the resources of his goddess' cult at his disposal, and by mystic means will journey to the market town himself; he trusts his old friend to look out for the interests of the Empire, but not necessarily for the common good of the human race.

This is excellent, clearly the product of a more organized brain than mine.
Yes, it is a story of a journey, at this point. My hope is that other stories will start to grow out of the world that is being made.

Your outline has a lot to recommend it, I like the progress from the wilder places to the more settled, but maybe a back and forth? Farm to Inn to Forest to Town? So that her first encounter would be something completely casual. Then at the Inn, she bumps into at least one of the people looking for her. Maybe someone meaning to help her but bungles things and scares her off, so when she enters the forest, she has that sense of being hunted. Then the town could be where things really step into high gear.

I also think that at some point there is going to have to be a war that has to be crossed. Maybe the Imperial City is under siege by the time she gets there, what with the Emperor being inexperienced and unproven, the enemy might start something to stop her from getting there, once he realizes that all his spies are betraying him. Just a thought.

The story around Tarroq and his nephew is good, too. I like their angle and a whole set of other stories could revolve around them. If the nephew is 18 (and thus, fair game for literotica) their could be all sorts of women attempting to marry him for political power, who might not wholly sympathize with Uncle Tarroq's plan to save him for the goddess. If he isn't allowed to take power until he's married, it would keep Tarroq as the man in power, and also make it all a bit more imperative.

Corradio likewise is interesting, but just to clarify - he is the High Priest of Luridia, yes? Or of something else? Assuming Luridia, would he go personally? Or would his duties at the temple keep him in the city? I suppose he would probably think that the goddess herself would be the highest priority, if he's a good man.

The Imperial City is far distant, as is the hidden fortress of the Evil One. Each of those who know that the Avatar has awakened will have to scramble to get their agents to her locale before those of their rivals can do so.

In essence, this is a Quest story, the tale of a great journey. Our heroine will have multiple stops to make before she arrives at the Imperial City. I have suggestions for the first few of these, supposing this to be a long story rather than an short one.

First, a forest. Symbolic of departing the familiar and venturing out into the perilous realm of he unknown; wild things live in the woods, and all those trees make it harder to see what might be coming. EkedSed's woodsman could meet Zheni here.

Second, a farmstead. Zheni is the avatar of a fertility goddess. Luridia's most natural adherents, after prostitutes, are those who work the land and bring forth its fruits. From here, there would be a beaten path along which the farmer tales his goods to market, and a clear way to go. Perhaps Zheni could find her lunch here on her first day of her voyage.

Third, where the path from the farm meets the open road, a roadside Inn. Zheni will need someplace to sleep. Yes, things generally go her way, but here it will serve her goddess more for there to be no open rooms at the inn; they are all taken. Thus Zheni must persuade one of her fellow travellers, those who have rooms, that one of them should let her sleep with him. But which one? Is Kelaq here yet? Or anyone from the Imperial City?

Fourth, the road from the Inn keads to the Market Town, a wealthy village which is the seat of a Baron. If Kelaq was not at the inn, surely he will be here, and so will someone sent by the High Priest, and probably other interested parties as well. And between here and the Imperial City are larger towns and major cities.

Now, the following is incredibly tentative and subject to all sorts of changes or of just being vetoed outright, but it puts another two elements in play, perhaps as allies. To quote Jennifersdreams: "There is the question of how the other gods and goddesses feel about what's going on, and where the empire itself stands in relation to it all, depending what people are interested in bringing to it."

Now, in the Imperial City and elsewhere, a variety of different people know of the prophecies. Every thousand years this pattern repeats, and for a millenium thereafter the workd must live with the results.

Prince Tarroq was his late older brother's chancellor, and now he is Regent for his nephew, who will be coming of age in a matter of weeks, on his own 18th birthday, and taking power into his own hands as the new Emperor. Tarroq has just been told by his longtime friend, a priest of the goddess of wisdom, that Luridia's avatar has just begun her journey.

Tarroq and his friend Corradio have known that this day would come, but not exactly when. The cycle takes about a thousand years, but records from the early times after the last Incarnation are incomplete, and no one is sure just how long it has been since that occasion, nor if the interval is always exact. Nonetheless they have had this event in view for all of their adult lives, and each of them has arrived at a position if life where they can have influence over affairs. Despite this, they have never been able to agree on the best course to take when the Avatar emerges, and now they must stop debating and act, before the Evil One and his minions can strike.

Tarroq has a trusted man waiting in the market town; he will send a trusted messenger to him on pegasusback, but it will take days for her to arrive even if she flies day and night. Corradio has all the resources of his goddess' cult at his disposal, and by mystic means will journey to the market town himself; he trusts his old friend to look out for the interests of the Empire, but not necessarily for the common good of the human race.

Do you only want to have people in there who know of the prophecy and want to exploit her one way or the other or are "normal" people also allowed?

A beautiful nude girl will get some attention, partly by unsavory people and partly by people who want to protect her.

So I changed my mind on the huntsman and went with this

Name: Kai-Rae (keye-ray)

Warrior-Monk of the order of Artorius

5415329636_a66371ce54.jpg

LORE: The god Artorius is a warrior/sage god that was one of Luridia's main consorts. When the stars were young, a young Artorius foolishy declared that he would love and protect Luridia and her followers with his life and his followers. He then later found of her wayword ways, and retreated in shame for his outburst. He reflected upon this during his self imposed exile. When he returned he was enlightened, and had come to terms that Luridia was not one to be kept. He still honored his promise, and the monk order was created to protect her followers. They are aware when Zheni comes to her own, and they send out their finest warrior Kai-Rae to find and protect her on her way.

ORDER BACKROUND: The Order of Artorius is trained in bare handed fighting, but knows as well to make use of the weapons around them if needed. They are also trained in the pleasure of the flesh, so they may sate the lusts of Luridia's followers. This does not however make them submissive to their whims, as they will easily stand on their own two feet and will argue with any of Luridia's followers if they are not thinking clearly. The order has been trained to have no jealously of Luridia's ways, and will not feel such things if they chose to enjoy the pleasure of others.

CHAR INFO: Kai-Rae comes from a long line of warrior monks, his great great great great grandfather being one of the fonding members. He has trained from a young age to hone his body, mind and spirit to perfection. He is also considered one of the finest warriors of the temple, both in mind body and spirit. He is quite friendly, but is not native, as he has seen life outside the temple.

It is he whom has the vision of the goddess Luridia once again visiting this world. It is because of this he is chosen to find her and see to her during her journey.

Last edited:
Do you only want to have people in there who know of the prophecy and want to exploit her one way or the other or are "normal" people also allowed?

A beautiful nude girl will get some attention, partly by unsavory people and partly by people who want to protect her.

She's not going out naked anymore, but she will still attract some attention.

And yes, there should be many people who don't know who/what she is. Far more than those who do know. But give most people a choice between playing someone who knows and someone who doesn't, and guess what you get? So if you wanted to play someone "normal," that would definitely add to the storyline.

I liked the huntsman idea.
On the other hand, I like this too, especially the mythic background of his order.
And then I thought, why be the gazzillion-great grandson of the guy, when you could be the guy? Why be of the order of Artorius when you can be Artorius, and fall in love, be hurt, retreat, meditate, and then come back at the critical moment?
Obviously, it's your character, and this is just a thought I had when I read your character's story.

So I changed my mind on the huntsman and went with this

Name: Kai-Rae (keye-ray)

Warrior-Monk of the order of Artorius

LORE: The god Artorius is a warrior/sage god that was one of Luridia's main consorts.
when the stars were young, a young Artorius foolishy declared that he would love and protect Luridia and her follows with his life and his followers. He then later found of her wayword ways, and retreated in shame for his outburst. He reflected upon this during his self imposed exile. When he returned he was enlightened, and had come to terms that Luridia was not one to be kept. He still honored his promise, and the monk order was created to protect her followers.

I liked the huntsman idea.
On the other hand, I like this too, especially the mythic background of his order.
And then I thought, why be the gazzillion-great grandson of the guy, when you could be the guy? Why be of the order of Artorius when you can be Artorius, and fall in love, be hurt, retreat, meditate, and then come back at the critical moment?
Obviously, it's your character, and this is just a thought I had when I read your character's story.

I rather like that idea.

She's not going out naked anymore, but she will still attract some attention.

And yes, there should be many people who don't know who/what she is. Far more than those who do know. But give most people a choice between playing someone who knows and someone who doesn't, and guess what you get? So if you wanted to play someone "normal," that would definitely add to the storyline.

Actually I thought of someone who was an apprentice to a priest / mage but left early because he was to impatient. He knows some basic spells but nothing to powerful and went out to search adventure. He has now idea who Zheni is but he feels some kind of attraction (obviously) to her and he somehow knows that he has to "protect" her, whatever that means.

Actually I thought of someone who was an apprentice to a priest / mage but left early because he was to impatient. He knows some basic spells but nothing to powerful and went out to search adventure. He has now idea who Zheni is but he feels some kind of attraction (obviously) to her and he somehow knows that he has to "protect" her, whatever that means.

Very cool .. I like this idea.

The second post is an index, sort of, but if you're looking and haven't discovered that: chapter one is started with Eked. An apparently casual encounter that will have ramifications later on.

Her Home

(copied from the first chapter)

It was a small farm, on the outskirts of a village no one who wasn't from there had ever heard of.
A tiny village on the fringe of the civilized world.
There was only one road that led out of the village
There are distant mountains.

Name: Finadien
Looks: Short black hair, short beard, grey eyes, medium build

Story:
He is the 5. son of a not that well situated farm family and so his parents decided to "apprentice" him to a wandering wizard. Unknown to all involved the wizard is a rather powerful one but has decided that his power is better used helping the normal people of the land then sit in a tower and study. So he wanders the world more like a beggar then a wizard.

Finadien doesn't know that and so was getting frustrated with the seemingly slow advance and left his master, having learned only some basic "tricks". He can defend himself and even perform some magic to earn at least a basic income to buy food.

I will follow the main thread and be ready to jump in any time it seems appropriate.

My apologies for losing track of this thread; I must remember to bookmark it. It looks as if the forum thread is already underway.

I meant for Corradio to be a cleric of a different deity, the goddess of Wisdom. Adding another cult and another set of goals to the mix, but an essentially friendly one. Also, he is a high-ranking priest with a lot of influence, but not the head of the cult, which is always a woman.

And yes, I had it in mind for the nephew to be 18 or about to turn 18. The idea that he must wed to take up rule is a good one.

In any event, if roleplay has begun, I trust that I may join in?

Back