Sexiest hotel encounter?

A friend from school came to visit and stayed in a cheap hotel by the beach. I went to say hi and ended up spending three days under, over or between him and the wall. I drove him to the airport, sucked his cock in the parking deck and never saw him again. It was about three days after before I could sit comfortably. He had a gorgeous cock.

My hubbie and I once fucked in a crowded hotel pool. I came hard but had to hold in my screams so the families in with us wouldn't catch on!

Last edited by a moderator:
My hottest hotel encounter was being stripped naked and being fucked up against a full length window overlooking a busy road. We were a few floors up so unlikely anyone saw but was a huge turn on imagining they could see me being used.

Another good one was when we were in Barcelona and were swimming in the rooftop pool. It was empty and we were horny so we decided to fuck. When we finished we noticed that we actually weren't alone and there was a lady topless on a sunbed watching us with her hand inside her bikini bottoms. I wish I'd asked if she wanted to join us for round 2 but I was much too shy at the time!

I remember about 10 years ago going to Dublin for a concert with my then bf. We were all over each other on the way down on the train. As soon as we got in to the room we were naked in no time fucking on the bed. Not sure how long she was standing there but we were interrupted eventually by a young hispanic lady who going by the loud cough and clearing of her throat had been there a while.

She wanted to restock the bathroom. We stopped and pulled the covers over us, but as soon as she left we continued fucking harder and louder than before. Just like a few previous posters I wish i had asked her to join in.

I remember about 10 years ago going to Dublin for a concert with my then bf. We were all over each other on the way down on the train. As soon as we got in to the room we were naked in no time fucking on the bed. Not sure how long she was standing there but we were interrupted eventually by a young hispanic lady who going by the loud cough and clearing of her throat had been there a while.

She wanted to restock the bathroom. We stopped and pulled the covers over us, but as soon as she left we continued fucking harder and louder than before. Just like a few previous posters I wish i had asked her to join in.

After reading these posts I think it's only common courtesy to ask others to join in.

There's a Hotel

in NYC.. The Standard

I mentioned it in my last story

Glass walls. Lower West side ... anyone game to meet there ? ;)

Official tour

Got to know this hot colleague from a different region at a 3 day official tour. We got rather friendly and was obvious we had a thing for each other. Last evening of the tour, I asked her out for dinner. Later she came back to my hotel room for the night and we had the most amazzing wild sex! She was one helluva cock sucker and really submissive in bed. I fucked her mouth, pussy and ass real hard over and over again and with watery eyes she continued to encourage me to go harder at her. I labelled her, marked her and owned her as "my slut" for that night. We didn't sleep at all and she left next morning limping. I had my flight later that day.

Haven't met her again in an year now. Occasionally, we exchange dirty emails on our official email. :D

TREE LIGHTING story

The tree lighting is a big thing in the City… She worked in a building nearby that overlooked the ceremonies & invited to see it!… We met in the afternoon for lunch and drinks to catch up..

We eventually found our way back to the building she worked in..took the elevator up.. to her floor.. she leaned in to kiss me.. “I wanted to do that for a long time” I said.. I moved an arm around her to bring her closer and kiss some more… “I was trying to be a good girl” she winked .. I pushed her against a wall and we kissed harder. Our tongues coming together…. The doors opened and we ran from the elevator thru some rooms to her office.. I thought there would be others there but there weren’t.

We made our way to the windows.. locking her office.. We were holding hands first// and looking out.. we kissed some more and then she ground herself against me…I knew she felt my erection.. Turning around she wanted to unzip me.. I stopped her and said “I want to see you undress!” Everything came off except her bra and panties. “Now you” she said.. I undressed quickly standing their in my briefs..

I told her how beautiful she was.. I could see her nipples against the pale yellow bra.

We came together.. kissing and touching some more.. Me squeezing her breasts thru her bra.. her teasing first then grabbing my hard cock still in my briefs. AS I unhooked her bra.. she squeezed and cupped my balls. I licked then sucked on each nipple.. Arching her back.. I continued enjoying her nipples with both my mouth and fingers.. She trembled and mumbled something..

She pushed me away and pulled down my briefs and released my cock. First holding & stroking me.. then licking the tip. “it's your turn." She whispered. We moved to her desk… I removed her bra & panties.. then spread her legs. After kissing her pussy.. I slowly finger fucked her.. my thumb brushing against her clit."Oh, god! You are fucking great”

She was trembling again as I continued to stroke her.. “me me cum J ! make me cum”

I was watching her… Eventually recovering I asked if she was ready…She shook her head yes I came closer to her.. She took my penis and guiding me to her pussy.. A second holding it there.. then pushing into her.. she took a deep breath.. moaning..

Just as I slid in most of the way… We saw some lights on the buildings outside and the ceremony was starting.. I was slowly fucking her.. her hands on her nipples, twisiting.. My hands on her ass. “yessssss fuck me.. yessssssss”

She then said “let’s watch and fuck me from behind” So we moved to the window..

Who knows.. maybe some people saw us.. The widow sills were just below waist high..

As we made our way over there and before she bent over… I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth between my teeth.. biting softly.. then harder.. she screamed ot… grabbed my cock and told me to fuck her.. now!

She bent over and was still so wet…Didn’t take much to slide in.. we developed a rhythm

My balls slapping against her. I reached around and cupped her swinging breasts while I fucked her harder.. She came again. Her hips met me, stroked for stroke.. we fucked faster.. “yeah yeah I need it! Fuck me. Give it to me”

She could tell I was going to cum and she pushed me harder…I came with a gush two or 3 times..”ah ah ah that was fantastic.“ both of us breathing heavily.. we stayed like that for a few minutes.. my cock still is her pussy and the tree lit up..

Turned out her office had a bathroom so we cleaned up… We promised we’d see each other again soon.

While on a recent business trip I met a recent 45 year old divorcee who had responded to a "dinner and more" post. We had a nice dinner and some drinks together, and it was clear that we were clicking. She drove to the restaurant, and as soon as we get out of the restaurant and back into the car she opens my pants and starts sucking me quite expertly explaining that she hasn't had any in a while. I am thinking "cool this is going to be an awesome night", combined with "I wonder how many of the people that are walking right by us are witnessing this". It was a area near the hotel where lots of my colleagues stay so I didn't want to make a spectacle there.

I finally convinced her to stop and drive to the hotel, which was only 5 minutes away. Once in the parking lot she decided she wanted to smoke, I didn't want any, so she fired up the bone and put back her seat. I pulled her pants down and started licking her already very wet pussy. She sort of giggled saying I was going to be surprised at how wet she got. Since she was already soaking I was wondering. As she lay back enjoying her smoke I wet my middle finger in her pussy and slid it into her ass while sliding my index finger into her pussy while I continued to work her clit with my tongue. The combination of stimulus had her bucking, moaning, and squirting literally all over the driver's side of her car. Holy smokes :D This culminated in her cumming very hard so I pulled back to my side of the car with a soaking wet face and hands feeling pretty proud of myself. Then, almost more quickly than I would have thought possible, she had my pants down, condom on, and was riding me hard on my side of the car. Again she was squirting all over the place and was really getting into it as was I. I am not sure when he arrived but we were given a bit of a surprise when we looked out my window to see the hotel security guy right next to us in his car grinning at us like a Cheshire cat. Oops :eek:

We then hastily dressed and made our way to my room. After that we proceeded to go all night including five releases for me and more than that for her. She wanted all my loads and I was happy to oblige. Nothing like watching a woman who loves cum taking my load(s).

After the second round I started slowly and gently fingering her ass again using lots of lube working my way up to three fingers while she was on her back looking up at me. She then explained that she was a bit nervous as she had had very little experience with anal. We discussed and agreed that I would proceed but would stop if she told me to. After covering and lubing I started entering her with some trepidation. It turned out not to be a problem, and before long she was taking all of me and was grunting "fuck me" as I moved deeply in her. Wow! As we showered after her anal initiation she giggled saying that her Ex would be really pissed because "I never let him do that" ... LOL.

There was a bit of sleep here and there in between as we continued to lick, suck and fuck for the rest of the night. A great time. I was a waste product when I rolled into my early meeting the next morning.

Many years ago a co-worker who I was wanking came into town on business. I went to her hotel room in the evening and she opened a bag and dumped a boatload of sex toys on the bed. Needless to say, our relationship took quite a corner that day.

You

I will remember that as I regret it since I became bi.

Well, interesting story, bio as well, I see you "became" bi, I guess that means I "became" straight 40 + years ago. I wonder if I am going to "become" something else ??????

You !

My hottest hotel encounter was being stripped naked and being fucked up against a full length window overlooking a busy road. We were a few floors up so unlikely anyone saw but was a huge turn on imagining they could see me being used.

Another good one was when we were in Barcelona and were swimming in the rooftop pool. It was empty and we were horny so we decided to fuck. When we finished we noticed that we actually weren't alone and there was a lady topless on a sunbed watching us with her hand inside her bikini bottoms. I wish I'd asked if she wanted to join us for round 2 but I was much too shy at the time!

Welcome aboard the Lit express" Larabelle83", no tickets required, maybe a few pics and a few good stories, and you can "get off" at any time !!!:D

You !

Not really the sexiest hotel encounter, just the only hotel sexual encounter I've had.. Going to a hotel in the purpose of meeting a 26 year old man for sex (he was 10 years older than me) did it twice meeting the same guy. When I walked into the hotel the first time I met him I called him and asked him what room he was in, the guy at the reception heard me and looked at me kind of weird, and even more so when I walked out 2 hours later with messy hair and still kind of re-arranging my clothes, he probably thought I was a prostitute or something :p both times were a lot of fun, veery enjoyable.. really should try hotel sex again

Hotel sex, love it, tell me when and where and I will be there nice 5 star hotel paid for by some form of fraud !!! I do have an interesting real hotel sex story involving myself and a co-worker and another person, but a little to long to write on this thread. ;)

Hotel sex is great. Not sure why it's so great but it is. Nothing special about my encounter though it was planned. It was a weekend road trip with a FWB at the time.

my dad's secretary, she was incredibly hot. I worked for him at the time, and when we met I had this weird feeling about her. Shortly before I quit working for him, she started actually coming onto me, so I figured what the hell, let's see where this could go.

We ended up having two hotel encounters, one was during the day when we both made excuses to leave work early, and the second was on a Saturday morning when her now husband was at work, and my wife was working as well. We spent the entire morning fucking in the hotel, we both came multiple times, she actually squirted on me while I ate her out, that was pretty damn cool.

I posted this over on the "Risky sex" thread, it works here too. We were in a hotel pool just before it closed for the night, being the last ones there we thought we had the place to ourselves. We got a little frisky and I ended up getting a blowjob while sitting on the edge of the pool. Right after I came we heard a person slowly clapping, clap....clap....clap...we looked around and saw the security guard with a shit-eating grin on his face. We headed for the room rather quickly and nothing was said. Ah to be young again!

Away from normal settings and confines, hotel sex is great. I've had a number of hot times. All very different but equally hot. I'll share two quick ones here and add more if there's interest.

The first one was in the mid-80s when I was single. I had quit a good job back east to act in L.A. Two former colleagues, one older gay man and one younger goddess of a black woman, were in San Fran and asked me up for the weekend. After an incredible dinner, we went back to the hotel, they in one bed and me in the other. But soon after the lights went down, not out, the woman came over and climbed in my bed, admitting a years-long crush on me. We started making out and she threw off the covers explaining that he also had a long-time crush on me and wanted to see me nude. So while he watched and jacked off in the next bed, we spent a good hour fucking in every position we could manage, making sure he got some good views of my cock. Finally, after she came a couple of times (she came easily, hard and often), I pulled out and shot ropes of cum across her breasts and stomach. (The sight of my white cum against her dark skin and hard black nipples is a something I found so erotic and something we repeated many times over the years) We got up to go shower but our friend stopped her and proceeded to lick my cum off her tits. Things only got hotter in the shower and over the next two days.

The other story for now takes place soon after my divorce. I traveled a lot for business and had many frequent flier miles to burn through. I met a woman online from Chicago. (I was in NY at the time.) She was also a recent divorcee and wanted to try things her husband would never try. After burning up the lines with hot calls and emails, we decided to meet in Chicago. I asked if there was anything special she wanted and she said, with a chuckle, to meet her at the door naked. Well, I flew in and got a room at a nice downtown hotel. When she arrived and called up to get the room number, I stripped and waited for her at the door naked. When she knocked, I opened the door, She stopped in her tracks not really expecting that. I took her bags and threw them in the room and then in the hallway, proceeded to make out with her, and item by item, stripping her of her coat, blouse, skirt and bra. As she stood there in her thigh highs, heels and panties, we heard a nearby door being unlocked and opened. We held our position and kissed one more time before dashing into the room and heading straight to the bedroom for 24 hours of passionate sex.

The tree lighting is a big thing in the City… She worked in a building nearby that overlooked the ceremonies & invited to see it!… We met in the afternoon for lunch and drinks to catch up..

We eventually found our way back to the building she worked in..took the elevator up.. to her floor.. she leaned in to kiss me.. “I wanted to do that for a long time” I said.. I moved an arm around her to bring her closer and kiss some more… “I was trying to be a good girl” she winked .. I pushed her against a wall and we kissed harder. Our tongues coming together…. The doors opened and we ran from the elevator thru some rooms to her office.. I thought there would be others there but there weren’t.

We made our way to the windows.. locking her office.. We were holding hands first// and looking out.. we kissed some more and then she ground herself against me…I knew she felt my erection.. Turning around she wanted to unzip me.. I stopped her and said “I want to see you undress!” Everything came off except her bra and panties. “Now you” she said.. I undressed quickly standing their in my briefs..

I told her how beautiful she was.. I could see her nipples against the pale yellow bra.

We came together.. kissing and touching some more.. Me squeezing her breasts thru her bra.. her teasing first then grabbing my hard cock still in my briefs. AS I unhooked her bra.. she squeezed and cupped my balls. I licked then sucked on each nipple.. Arching her back.. I continued enjoying her nipples with both my mouth and fingers.. She trembled and mumbled something..

She pushed me away and pulled down my briefs and released my cock. First holding & stroking me.. then licking the tip. “it's your turn." She whispered. We moved to her desk… I removed her bra & panties.. then spread her legs. After kissing her pussy.. I slowly finger fucked her.. my thumb brushing against her clit."Oh, god! You are fucking great”

She was trembling again as I continued to stroke her.. “me me cum J ! make me cum”

I was watching her… Eventually recovering I asked if she was ready…She shook her head yes I came closer to her.. She took my penis and guiding me to her pussy.. A second holding it there.. then pushing into her.. she took a deep breath.. moaning..

Just as I slid in most of the way… We saw some lights on the buildings outside and the ceremony was starting.. I was slowly fucking her.. her hands on her nipples, twisiting.. My hands on her ass. “yessssss fuck me.. yessssssss”

She then said “let’s watch and fuck me from behind” So we moved to the window..

Who knows.. maybe some people saw us.. The widow sills were just below waist high..

As we made our way over there and before she bent over… I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth between my teeth.. biting softly.. then harder.. she screamed ot… grabbed my cock and told me to fuck her.. now!

She bent over and was still so wet…Didn’t take much to slide in.. we developed a rhythm

My balls slapping against her. I reached around and cupped her swinging breasts while I fucked her harder.. She came again. Her hips met me, stroked for stroke.. we fucked faster.. “yeah yeah I need it! Fuck me. Give it to me”

She could tell I was going to cum and she pushed me harder…I came with a gush two or 3 times..”ah ah ah that was fantastic.“ both of us breathing heavily.. we stayed like that for a few minutes.. my cock still is her pussy and the tree lit up..

Turned out her office had a bathroom so we cleaned up… We promised we’d see each other again soon.

This was fantastic! One of the hottest things I've read in a while. I'm so jealous!

Two different times on the balcony of hotels. Once with a GF around midnight on New Years Eve, way up above a crowded street. She was tall and she just leaned forward and grabbed the rail and I fucked her from behind. We finished, got our clothes back on and stood there watching the festivities, then realized the balcony was for two rooms but don't think anyone saw us.

Second time was with my now wife - she's tall too, so it makes it easy to get behind her. She wore a t-shirt, but I was naked. Overlooked a parking lot and we could see cars come in and people walk into the hotel, but nobody saw us. Love hotel sex.

A lot of my best fantasies involve hotels....I guess becuase I travel about a fair bit.
This is a true story though that happened about 5 years ago:

I was due to speak at a conference in South Carolina (Hilton Head Island). I had flown over a couple of days early as I had to come from the UK. The first night was boring as hell, but on the second night I met a few of the delegates. Some of whom I had met at previous conferences. One lady there is a real good laugh and we ended upo sitting at the bar getting a little drunk.

She kept mentioning that she had to go and call her hubby to tell him that she had arrived safely. However we kept drinking. Eventually she got up and said she had to go to her room to call him. I thought she was not coming back, but she said to keep her chair for her. I asssumed she would just go to bed as we had had a few drinks and the conference started in the morning.

Anyway, about half an hour she came back, she had been in trouble with the old man for getting drunk, so I think that tipped her over the edge. We started drinking cocktails and before I know it she had started stroking my leg.

When the bar shut, we stumbled out pretty drunk. We had a goodnight kiss which ended up being quite passionate. The hotel was right next to the beach so we said fuck it and ran onto the beach. She lay me down and undid my jeans and started sucking on my cock. Gave me a great blowjob. I played with her tits and pussy for a bit before I think sobriety got the better of her. We got in the lift together with another guy....we were covered in sand and laughing. He must have known what was going on. Anyway, I tried to follow her back to her room but I think she thought the better of it.

Made for an interesting conference though! Better than any others I have been to!

In Connecticut, at Mohegan Sun....

I was having a few beers with some colleagues and noticed a hot red head in high heels, a short red dress, and stockings sitting with a guy and staring in my direction while carrying on her conversation. After a half hour or so of us making eye contact she got up and came toward me. She told me her name was Sue and that she wanted to invite me to her room for a few hours. I shifted my eyes toward the bar and her companion and she quickly told me he was staying in the bar. As soon as the elevator door closed and we began the ascent to the 26th floor she wrapped herself around my body and locked her lips onn mine, gringing her crotch onto my hard cock. We barely closed the door to the suite she had and she was throwing her clothes off and then laid back on the king size bed that was already equipped with restraints at each corner. She had me tie her up and then I fucked her with my mouth and cock for three hours until she told me to leave her tied up naked and just to return to the bar. I looked at her and saw the remnants of our sex all over her. I had cum not only in her pussy but on her face and body numerous times, the final time spraying her with what was left across her face and in her hair. She smiled as I quickly showered then returned to the Irish bar she had grabbed me from. When I entered her companion looked at me and raised his beer before downing the remnants and then paying his hefty bill and walking out. My colleagues asked me where I had dissappeared to and I never let on. In the morning, I saw them checking out as I walked past the desk on my way to our conference.

Back