Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, eye wash! :eek:

BTW
Chips = Crisps;)

Sorry, crisps! Whatever we call them, it hurt. And yes I did go to the eye wash station. My coworkers thought I had gotten chemicals in my eye. When I told them salt n vinegar they laughed at me. :( The nerve!!!

Sorry, crisps! Whatever we call them, it hurt. And yes I did go to the eye wash station. My coworkers thought I had gotten chemicals in my eye. When I told them salt n vinegar they laughed at me. :( The nerve!!!

You just cant get the colleagues these days. Perhaps goggles next time? :)

No? Oh, Ok I'll get my coat:eek:

You just cant get the colleagues these days. Perhaps goggles next time? :)

No? Oh, Ok I'll get my coat:eek:

Goggles might help! I've been very clumsy lately! I walked into a wall a couple weeks ago while checking out the handsome new physical therapist. Worst part, he came over to see if I was ok. Great first impression!

Goggles might help! I've been very clumsy lately! I walked into a wall a couple weeks ago while checking out the handsome new physical therapist. Worst part, he came over to see if I was ok. Great first impression!

LOL take the positives, he won't forget you :)

I think there is not much in this world that is better for your soul than singing and dancing around the house with your 8 year old. :D

minx: i need to see pics! :p

ed

The kids always invite their friends over when i'm like this, so there wasn't much of what I described left when I went to take the pic for you.

So this is what I made today: brownies (leaf and pumpkin--how freakin cute are they?), raspberry crumb bars, pumpkin cookies, and apple streusel muffins. I made biscuits to go with dinner too but the last one was ugly so no pic of that. Sorry i'm not much of a food stylist--and the lighting in my kitchen sucks donkey dick--as does most of the other parts of my current kitchen.

So anyway--there! Total stress baker see? :D

The kids always invite their friends over when i'm like this, so there wasn't much of what I described left when I went to take the pic for you.

So this is what I made today: brownies (leaf and pumpkin--how freakin cute are they?), raspberry crumb bars, pumpkin cookies, and apple streusel muffins. I made biscuits to go with dinner too but the last one was ugly so no pic of that. Sorry i'm not much of a food stylist--and the lighting in my kitchen sucks donkey dick--as does most of the other parts of my current kitchen.

So anyway--there! Total stress baker see? :D

Lots of goodies, but as I know part of the reason why... well, I wish it was because of something else.. :(

(I still want to move next door to you.)

Fighting the urge to go bake cookies right now. . . of course I am out of butter, and sugar.

BUT I have yeast, and plenty of flour. . . I could go make bread!

my day so far:
sleepy;
happy;
confused;
terrified;
relieved;
and back to sleepy.

I'd like off the rollercoaster now, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back