The other girl

Vagablonde

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Posts
130
(Closed for frankie jay)

3a3fe8b8fcfa.jpg

Dana Gillespie, 24

It had been over two years since my last visit home, and i was feeling properly guilty over that. Me moving from Fort Collins to Denver had pretty much upset my mom. My dad and twin brother had taken it slightly better. When they realised that my mind was set on relocating to the big city i had their support. In moms eyes i was still the little girl that clanged to her dresses. To this day she still think that.

My mom is Patricia Gillespie, maiden name Hall. She's a schoolteacher. My dad is Charles and work in construction.

Greg and i are the same age as twins usually are. Mom had always treated us differently. She are pretty old fashioned that way. Boys are strong, girls need a boy to care for them. When i grew up as a teenager i was feeling closer to my dad. He taught me that the world was open to me. That i could do anything i set my mind to. When i moved to Denver he couldn't really take that back, so i had his support. My mom is old fashioned in many ways. That i am gay would be a heartbreak for her. Dad and Greg know but decided to keep it secret. What she don't know cant hurt her. I was living in another city so it isn't much of a risk of her finding out.

Now i was heading home for my dads fiftieth birthday. I was driving my slightly used Volvo and had the car stereo tuned into a classical rock channel. The volume was high and i sang along to the tunes of Journey, Survivor and Queen. The drive had been a boring one and i was glad that i was reaching the end of it. I smile as i turn in on the driveway of my parents house. I park the Volvo behind two other cars.

Before i even exit the car my twin brother open the front door of the house. My smile widens as i exit the car.

"Hello little brother." I greet him and walk over to give him a tight hug.

"Big sis." He murmur and hug me just as hard.

I was older by just a few minutes.

"So where is this girlfriend of yours you have bragged about." I ask after we end the hug.

"She's inside. You'll love her." Greg smile and place the palm of his hand on my back to push me toward the house.

I grin and take the hint.

As we enter my childhood home i draw in the familiar sights and scents. I was home.
 
Last edited:
wpid-450725356616ca38d5f2o.jpg

Chelsea Lawson, 24

I was so excited to be at Greg's dad's party. After nearly two years of dating, I'd been to plenty of family functions, but never one that Greg's twin sister, Dana, had also been to. From what I understood, she had left home right before Greg and I met at a mutual friend's party. He was pretty upset when she left, but he completely understood her decision to leave. I, for one, was just glad that he didn't leave with her. I couldn't imagine my life without Greg in it.

Not to mention the sex was magnificent.

I slipped an arm around Greg's waist and smiled up at him as he was shifting impatiently from foot to foot. He glanced at his watch for the millionth time in the last five minutes. "Soon, baby. She'll be here soon," I said, reaching up and tucking a lock of blonde hair behind his ear.

"I know, Cheals, I can hardly stand this wait, though! Being without my twin for two years is like..." he trailed off, unable to put his feelings into words.

I smiled, reaching up and kissing him lightly on the lips. "I know, sweetie. You just have to be..." I paused, my eyes passing over a green Volvo pulling in behind Greg's car. "Is that her?"

He turned, his blue eyes lighting up and a grin spreading across his handsome face. "Yeah, I think it is. Do you mind? I'd like to be the first to greet her."

I laughed. "Of course, go ahead! Who am I to stand in the way of long-lost siblings?" I kissed him lightly on the lips before he bounded out the door.

I watched out the window as he scooped up the pretty blonde who stepped out of the car into a bear hug. I suddenly felt myself getting nervous as I smoothed down my chestnut hair and straightened the hem of my skirt. I hadn't had any problems winning over Greg's parents and his extended family, but I thought his twin might be a little more critical of the girls he chose to date.

As they entered the house, I hung back a little, allowing the family to greet Dana. After a few minutes, Greg was headed back my way, pulling his sister alongside him.
 
Dana

I couldn't help by laughing at Gregs enthusiasm as he pulls me forward. I had really missed him. Before i have a chance to react i find myself in another tight embrace. This time it is my dads. My dad is a big man and have always made me feel very small. He have a habit of dwarfing most other men, Greg is no exception.

"Hello sweetie." He mumble against my hair before releasing me.

I look up and meet his eyes with a smile. "Hi dad."

"Dana." Another voice is heard beside me. I turn my head to mom.

"Mom."

I accept her loose hug and put my arms around her petite body. The hug isn't as heartily felt as the one with Greg and dad. My mom and i never had that warm relationship. I always felt that she liked Greg just a bit better. Now she looked down at my blue jeans and white t-shirt with a critical eye. Nothing changes.

After a few minutes of small talk Greg fishes for my attention.

"There is someone i want you to meet." He whisper in my ear.

"yeah, where are you hiding her?" I grin.

He lead me toward a stunning brunette. This is Chelsea? I am awed. Greg is a lucky SoB i think to myself. At the moment i lay my eyes on her, my reaction surprise me. Scare me even. It is not acceptable to lust after your brothers girlfriend. That is just what happened though. Lust at first sight had never happened to me before and i just smile like an idiot as we stop in front of Chelsea.

"This is Dana, my second favourite woman." Greg say to the brunette.

"And my girl Chelsea."

I stand there like a fool for a very short moment before my brain react. I realise that the palms of my hands are sweaty, so i wipe them on my jeans before shaking Chelseas hand. It is very soft in mine and i quit the contact fast.

"Hello Chelsea." I smile slightly. I suddenly feel nervous and avoid looking directly in her beautiful eyes. I have no idea how she react to that. Better to not let her see the desire that i am sure is in mine.

"How did you catch my brother? Many have tried." I ask in a way to try and ignore my bodies reaction to her. This was embarrassing and not a little shameful.
 
Chelsea

I grinned as Greg pulled his sister toward me. She was gorgeous, like someone took all of Greg's best features--his brilliant white smile, his icy blue eyes, his gorgeous blonde hair--and put them into this beautiful, curvy woman. I laughed lightly as Greg introduced us and swatted him on the arm. "Oh, don't try to flatter me," I said.

"It's so great to finally meet you, Dana," I said, extending my hand out to hers. "I've heard so much about you!" Our hands touched briefly, before she jerked away. I bit my lip, unsure whether or not I imagined her urgency to get away from me. I thought I felt a light tingle of electricity when our hands met, but that was probably just my own nerves trying to get the better of me.

I tucked a lock of dark hair behind my ear as I tried to regain my composure. I adjusted the strap of my pink tank top and flashed her another bright smile, trying to ignore the way she seemed to be refusing to meet my eyes. Could it be that she really didn't like me already? We'd barely met. Maybe she was just playing the role of the protective big sister.

"We actually met through a mutual friend...Amy Wolfe? You probably know her. Anyway, she knew Greg from high school and when I moved into town to teach yoga over at the gym, she was in my class. We met at one of her parties--actually, she kind of threw us at each other--and it just kind of spiraled from there." I put my hand on Greg's arm, looking up at him and smiling.

"Oh, sorry, I'm rambling," I said with a laugh, looking back at Dana. "What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"
 
Dana

This was kind of nightmarish. I had never been this attracted to a straight woman in my life. That she was my brothers girlfriend made it even worse. This is a new low for you Dana i mentally chastised myself. When she asked about my boyfriend situation, i shared a quick knowing look with Greg. I was actually glad that he hadn't told her that i exclusively dated girls. Truth be told it couldn't be classified as dating. I fucked them and moved on. It had become a lifestyle.

"Don't have a boyfriend right now." I say and raise my eyebrow at Greg. "Hard to find a keeper like my brother here."

Greg just grin, first at me and then Chelsea.

"I remember Amy." I say and touch my lower lip with my thumb, thinking. The image of a cute light browned haired girl come to my mind. If i remember it correctly it was Amy that made me realize that i was a lesbian. Amy had been totally oblivious of that off course. Didn't stop me from having wet dreams of her though.

"So yoga?" For the first time i met Chelsea's eyes with my own, if only briefly. I still wasn't so sure of myself. This was terrible.

"Yes, yoga." Greg intercepted. "Haven't you tried it in Denver?" He ask me, well knowing that i haven't.

"Nope." I simply state.

"Well you should." Greg turned to Chelsea. "Dana is working as a photographer at the Denver Post. She probably think that things like yoga is a waste of her time."

"Not a waste of time." I mumbled. "Just don't have the time for it. There's a difference."

"How about Chels here have a session with you?" Greg nudges his girlfriends elbow. "She's great and you will love it."

"Umm..." I look down at my feet. How the hell could i worm my way out of this? I didn't want to hurt Chelsea's feelings. My other concern was to be alone with her a long amount of time. It would be even worse if i was in a room with her and others of her class. I had a friend telling me once that yoga could be quite sexy. I wasn't very interested to find out the truth of that statement.

"Sure thing. If your up to it?" I finally say with my eyes on Chelsea. As before i avoid direct eye contact.
 
Last edited:
Chelsea

Oops. I hoped I hadn't touched a nerve with my question about her boyfriend, or lack thereof. I had just figured that someone as gorgeous as Dana had guys lining up around the corner to be with her. Maybe she was just picky.

"Yeah, that's true," I said with a laugh at her comment about Greg. "He sure is something...special." I looked up at my boyfriend, wrinkling my nose as he swatted me playfully on the arm.

"Wow, a photographer! That's awesome...I always wanted to do something exciting like that. Yet, here I am in Podunk, USA, teaching yoga. Not that I'm not completely happy here, of course."

Dana finally met my eyes and I was shocked by how similar, yet how different they were from Greg's. They were the same icy blue color, yet Dana's felt so much softer and warmer than Greg's. Maybe because she was a girl and therefore softer and warmer by nature, but I was just shocked at how beautiful they were.

I shook myself out of my daydream, realizing that I was probably staring at her like a creep. "Absolutely! I totally understand the whole being busy thing, but I could definitely give you a one-on-one class if you don't want to go through the hassle of paying for classes at the gym. Especially if you find you don't like it, which, let's be honest, not everyone does." I shot a pointed look at Greg.

"I got Greg to go through one class before he turned up his nose at it," I flashed Dana a smile. "Besides, I'd love to get to know you better, and what better bonding experience than stripping down into spandex and moving in ways the human body shouldn't be able to?" I laughed lightly. "Just let me know when you're free and you can come over to my place. We could do dinner afterwards, too. I know I'm always starving after I finish a class."

Greg looked at me with a mock pout on his face. "I'm sorry darling," I said, pushing his lower lip back in playfully. "No boys allowed. Especially boys who don't do yoga with their girlfriends."
 
Dana

"Have always loved taking pictures." I say with a warm smile as i recall my mom's irritation from when i was younger and bugged her for my first camera. "Working for the Post is not always exciting, but i get payed for doing what i love."

I can literally feel my body temperature rise as Chelsea talk about bonding, stripping and bodies moving. This was bad. I almost felt feverish and i couldn't shake the visuals that suddenly appeared in my mind. Then it struck me. Spandex? Over my dead body.

"Erm... I don't own anything in spandex." I offer Chelsea an apologetic smile.

A one-on-one with this gorgeous woman would have been fun. Now, not so much. I couldn't worm my way out of it now. Greg would ask why and i had no idea what Chelsea would think.

"I am here on vacation so i have all the free time in the world." I nod. "Just let me know when you have an opening and i will be there."
 
Chelsea

I chuckled at Dana's aversion to spandex. It wasn't uncommon for clients of mine to be uncomfortable wearing form-fitting clothing, but from what I could see, Dana had absolutely nothing to worry about. I grinned as I tucked a lock of hair behind my ear, ecstatic that she had accepted my invitation. I genuinely did want to get to know her better; she was such an important part of Greg's life, so she should be an important part of mine, too.

"Oh, fantastic! And don't worry, sweatpants and a tee shirt work just as well. Or I have plenty of extra workout clothes if you want to borrow something of mine," I quickly scanned my eyes down her lithe body. "Yeah, we're probably about the same size."

Greg chose that moment to go speak to his mom. I wanted to stay and talk to Dana some more, so I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek before he moved away. "I'm just so excited that you're coming over! You can give me all the dirty details about Greg that nobody else has, yet," I said, giving her a mischievous smile. "I'm off on Sundays, so you're more than welcome to come over tomorrow. I have to run some errands in the afternoon, but you're more than welcome to come by tomorrow around four."

I stopped, realizing that she did just get back today. "Of course, if you want to stay here and catch up with your family, we could always do it next week or the week after or whenever." I smiled sheepishly, afraid that I was acting way too eager for her to come over.
 
Dana

I smiled at Chelseas enthusiasm. I had a feeling deep in my gut that spending a longer period of time with her wasn't such a good idea though. I had agreed and as such i didn't have a choice.

"I think i can dig up something to wear." I promised and tried to ignore the fact that she had inspected my body. All innocent of course. If only i could convince my racing pulse of that. I waved to Greg as he walked over to mom. I felt really bad about how my body reacted to his girlfriend. Maybe it would be better to just leave them in peace and go home. I couldn't do that to mom and dad though.

"I have plenty of juicy details of Greg as we grew up." I nodded. Maybe if we talked about Greg my feelings toward Chelsea would disappear?

"Tomorrow will be fine." I grin. "I will be here for two weeks. More than enough time to catch up with my folks." I looked over to Greg and mom that had been joined by dad by now. Looking back at Chelsea i tilted my head a little.

"It have been a busy day and i am tired." I smiled at Chelsea. It was just an excuse to get away from her. It was exhausting to just be near her, with the way i reacted around her.

"See you tomorrow." I turned away and walked over to my family.

After some more hugs and kisses i walk up the stairs to my old room. Once inside i closed the door and took a deep breath of relief.
 
Back
Top