What Do You Like About The Litster Above You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for the kind words :rose:

It's always nice to see someone whose been around here as long or longer then I have

Though not a fan of Van Gogh, I do love the Don McLean song Vincent. And for that reason, among others, I love seeing her name.

By the way, I have been here way longer than you. Hahaha

Her heart - it's huge, stuffed with compassion and love.

Ty sweetie...:eek:

So much...endless things I love about Beachbaby....

I admire her resilience and the ability to get the glass overflowing again...I cherish her stories about her greatest loves ( her boys ) and witnessing that amazing deep love and bond and her devotion to making sure they know they are loved and thought about always...

I love how unconditionally loving and supportive and kind she is to all of her friends...and if one friend suffers, she suffers with them...

What a doll...a most beautiful compassionate and genuine human being...

I'm blessed she is in my life...:heart::heart::heart:

I admire her resilience and the ability to get the glass overflowing again...I cherish her stories about her greatest loves ( her boys ) and witnessing that amazing deep love and bond and her devotion to making sure they know they are loved and thought about always...

I love how unconditionally loving and supportive and kind she is to all of her friends...and if one friend suffers, she suffers with them...

BC is Sweet as peaches and cream! She is always kind and considerate of others. She is beautiful inside and out.
She is perfect!
Those are the things I like about her!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

I could write a whole list of things, but needless to say she's awesome and a sweetheart and everything. :heart:

She's truly the kindest person on Lit. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back