Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

I'm glad you found enough to interest you to bring you back a second time . what was the highlight of your British trip Rose?.... Hope I'm not straying too far off mesage for this thread.

Not straying at all, Alex. So many wonderful memories. I've lost count of how many holidays we spent touring the UK and staying in London. In Scotland we loved the hiking, the lateness of nightfall near the summer solstice, the luxury of Inverlochy Castle, kippers and .... The highlight was always London, theatre in the West End, Shakespeare at the Barbican, the Turners at the Tate, real ale and more too numerous to mention.

Rose
 
Stunning pics :)
Nice to see that you had fun in days when minds would have been quite narrow;)

Glad you like my photos. As to narrow minds we were living in NY at the time which along with SF has led the way into perdition or so the rest of the country mostly thinks.

Rose
 
Glad you like my photos. As to narrow minds we were living in NY at the time which along with SF has led the way into perdition or so the rest of the country mostly thinks.

Rose

So long as you enjoyed and are hopefully still enjoying ;):devil:
 
Not straying at all, Alex. So many wonderful memories. I've lost count of how many holidays we spent touring the UK and staying in London. In Scotland we loved the hiking, the lateness of nightfall near the summer solstice, the luxury of Inverlochy Castle, kippers and .... The highlight was always London, theatre in the West End, Shakespeare at the Barbican, the Turners at the Tate, real ale and more too numerous to mention.

Rose

Seems you have seen as much as me, and I lived in London and Hertfordshire for over 40 years
 
Rose,

old or young, trimmed or au natural.... you are a beautiful woman and look forward to your commentary and pics of course. all the best to you! heath

Rose,

Damn hot photo's! Would love to climb those legs and give that cunt a work out. Those legs lead to paradise! Mmmmm nice! Heath

Thanks, Heath. I prefer to think of it as heaven on earth or the origin of the world, the latter with an apology to the 19th French painter Courbet.

Rose
 
... from 1983 when I was 37.


Rose

I think it is wonderful that you can pinpoint with such accuracy the year of each photo, shows a tidy mind to match your more than tidy body. your breasts are lush, I can't help having a second look at each photo.
 
Last edited:
You look great, as we age I feel we find different things are sexy. A women has so many things thats sexy about them. Its how we feel about ourself.
 
She does love a good tonguing. At least once a day or she starts to feel grouchy.

Thanks.

Rose

We certanly wouldn't want her to feel grouchy- I'd be happy to deliver a daily tonguing- and more:devil:

... reception on my sepia series and since I think I've caught up on my replies to recent comments, here are two more for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cd4qv6mz3q8llxc/2.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/buvfdab1tgh4vh8/3.png

Rose


Stunning- they really are such beautiful pics....:kiss:
 
works for me Rose just please show more of your heaven on earth...

37 or 66... it makes no difference... you are one hot fucking gal...

Thanks, Heath. Prep for the holidays is starting to intensify. Family coming to stay, parties to attend and host. It's becoming more and more difficult to find time for my thread. I may have to take a sabbatical till after the New Year.

Rose
 
Back
Top