Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because this is my stop and could you please just let me through before I scream for help

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I need to polish all the silverware. Make it shiny, you know?

Sorry!

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have my yearly OB exam. The playground is closed.

Sorry darling. We can't have sex tonight as you are neither my wife nor my girlfriend.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I seem to be all tied up at the moment.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm this close to defeating the final boss on this game. I can't stop now.

Sorry Darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have to go to the hardware store.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I was right, you have a loose screw.

Sorry darling, we cant have sex tonight because I promised someone I would drop by his bachelor party to say hi. Don't wait up for me.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because that is one huge wart. Not happening, no.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm having tacos on Thursday. Have to work me some appetite until then.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because according to your PMs you seem to enjoy masturbating so I'm going to let you go off and enjoy yourself.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because telling me to "Go fuck yourself" seems like a better offer :rolleyes:

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I've sown myself into my clothes for the winter.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because you were a little rough last night & I'm still sore

L:rose:

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight, you were so good last time anything after that would be sure to be disappointing.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'd rather go see a Backstreet Boys cover band at the Motel 6.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because my erection has already lasted more than 6 hours and I'm supposed to see a doctor now. Hope she's hot...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have back to back bachelorette parties to work and I'm still ironing my police uniform :rolleyes:

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because you're an XY, that's why.

Back