Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voxer? I've never heard of it. I have used HeyTell for one friend that has very limited texts and her hubby complains when she uses them on me. He is a meanie!

Its a free app for smartphones. Its similar to a walkie talkie, but you can send pics through it too. And free. Its in the app store. Pretty cool, really.

An additional ... you just have to have the other person's phone number, and you're good once you sign in. They can DL it too. Then, Vox on!

Last edited:
Daddy and i have been using what's app. It uses wifi or a little data. You can send pics and also voice messages which has made me a very happy girl as i love daddys voice.

I hope keri is feeling well soon.

I found my fathers alcohol. Thank goodness. Im in a all looking around and have some american money to sped and i cant find amything worth buying. Wth isnt that always the way.

I do need to go find some food

Happy Hump Day to all the Daddies and my lovely baby sisters!!! :devil:

Hope you are all doing well . . . for those of you in a tornado warning zone stay safe . . . all of you stuck with crazy cold weather stay warm . . . And those of you enjoying the sunshine please share :D

Cheers all have a great Hump Day! :rose::rose::rose:

Happy Hump Day to all the Daddies and my lovely baby sisters!!! :devil:

Hope you are all doing well . . . for those of you in a tornado warning zone stay safe . . . all of you stuck with crazy cold weather stay warm . . . And those of you enjoying the sunshine please share :D

Cheers all have a great Hump Day! :rose::rose::rose:

Happy hump day to you too.

It's been a nice sunny day here in L.A so im happy to share

Oh, I'm such a happy baby girl! Just had a long, fabulous talk with my Daddy and all is right with my world. He loved voxer, but we're also looking for some android-safe video chat to use. Any tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated by us both!

Oh, I'm such a happy baby girl! Just had a long, fabulous talk with my Daddy and all is right with my world. He loved voxer, but we're also looking for some android-safe video chat to use. Any tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated by us both!

With whatsapp you can send a short voice or video message. It's not real time chat - But you get to keep the message and replay it over and over and over

And guess what? 4 more sleeps till i have my baby in my arms!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attention Please All Littles & Babygirls

It should come as no surprise to you alll that next week I had a grreat plan on what TT and I were going to do the first time we got back together.

However, It seems that she lacks experience in riding cowgirl. And she is worried she will fail me. Also she is hesitant to "facesit" me so I can orally enjoy her.

Can all you girls please give your Little Sister some nonjudgemental support and advice and help make her feel comfortable. I wish to help her open herself sexually and to enjoy new experiences.

I wish there was a way to thnak you all - this thread has been an absolute Godsend for us. But I love having like minded people to talk to.

You are welcome to PM her if you don;t wish to broadcast any secrets

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

DC :heart::rose::heart:

I don't have any real advice on the whole facesitting thing, probably because I have no experience, but cowgirl style is GREAT. Its got that same angle as doggy-style but with the depth of woman-on-top. I higlu recommend. I have a really neat trick that I'd gladly share with any baby girl that wants to surprise daddy in this position. PM for details so the Daddies won't see!

But. The best thing I can say about the cowgirl position is the ready access to the G-spot. You gotta try, you're missing out. And there are fun things to do that way, too. My ex loves it when I'd play with his balls in cowgirl.

Just trust your Daddy, and he'll make sure you're fine. He'll never let anything happen to his baby girl. Your happiness is his happiness. Its really more about us as the Little's than it is the Daddies. Or am I completely wrong? Hmm, I doubt it.

Happy Hump Day from BFE Kansas!

Last edited:
Can you all help me? I want to know something.

I've had this thing about being a good girl for a long time. Being with an older man, or even just thinking about it, and being his innocent little friend, turned fuckslut just makes me so wet. But I don't know why. Is it because I wasn't good enough for my real Daddy? Is it because he saw me naked once, when I was 13, bent to pick up some clothes off my bedroom floor? Is it because ever since then it's been awkward between us?

Or how I want to please him no matter what, even if he isn't paying attention? Because if I'm a innocent, sweet, slut to an older man, maybe he'll love me the way my Daddy would if he could.

Help me understand. And why is it that even though I want to just be a good girl for him, I still want to ride him and pull his face against my breasts?

I just want to know why that appeals to me and seemingly so many of you. Theories? Experiences? Please, I just want to understand this. :(

Hi Mojo & INL!!

Daddy C, Bella gave great advice! I prefer reverse cowgirl myself..mmm! Freaking awesome!!
As for her being on top for oral, I like being on the bed, lover under me (duh) while I face the headboard. I usually need something to hang on to or I'll hit my head on the ceiling. ~giggles~ All she needs to do is relax & enjoy!!!! Remember, a lot of the fun is figuring it all out and enjoying the journey you take together. :)

Can you all help me? I want to know something.

I've had this thing about being a good girl for a long time. Being with an older man, or even just thinking about it, and being his innocent little friend, turned fuckslut just makes me so wet. But I don't know why. Is it because I wasn't good enough for my real Daddy? Is it because he saw me naked once, when I was 13, bent to pick up some clothes off my bedroom floor? Is it because ever since then it's been awkward between us?

Or how I want to please him no matter what, even if he isn't paying attention? Because if I'm a innocent, sweet, slut to an older man, maybe he'll love me the way my Daddy would if he could.

Help me understand. And why is it that even though I want to just be a good girl for him, I still want to ride him and pull his face against my breasts?

I just want to know why that appeals to me and seemingly so many of you. Theories? Experiences? Please, I just want to understand this. :(

Welcome!!!

Are you asking if you have 'Daddy' issues? Only YOU can answer that! Personally, I have a wonderful relationship with my father, no desire for him what so ever. I do prefer older men, at least 10 yrs..but that is because I simply can't find the nurturing, caring, guidence and all of the other wonderful daddy traits in anyone my own age. I can't IMAGINE being with anyone even a year younger than me. That would just be weird!! :eek:

Stick around, read, and learn. Maybe this is for you, maybe not, but it may give you some insight. Be careful tho, there are a LOT of little punks that try to play Daddy and they can get down right abusive!!! That is NOT what we are about in this family.

I hope you enjoy it here. :rose:

So happy for you both!! You are so adorable together!! :heart:

I just make little videos on my phone & text them over. Same for audio!

If I find or hear of anything else tho, I will let you know. I have android too, so I will shop around the playstore. :)

Thank you ladies for the advice. The two guys i'd slept with previous were um......small and missionary (with my legs on their shoulders) was the only position that they would get in in. And to add to it they didn't know how to use it and were very boring.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist and when daddy threw wanting to do both those things on the first meeting since I've left it made stress.
I know it'll be good when I can stop thinking and just be calm when i'm in his arms.
I love that he wants to explore and is willing to do pretty much anything I bring up.
I do wanna know the secret though Bella.

Thank you ladies for the advice. The two guys i'd slept with previous were um......small and missionary (with my legs on their shoulders) was the only position that they would get in in. And to add to it they didn't know how to use it and were very boring.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist and when daddy threw wanting to do both those things on the first meeting since I've left it made stress.
I know it'll be good when I can stop thinking and just be calm when i'm in his arms.
I love that he wants to explore and is willing to do pretty much anything I bring up.

Well, they don't sound like they were much fun at all!

I'm sure you & your Daddy will get it all figured out!! Take your time..relax...no rush to do it all in one visit. :rose:

Well, they don't sound like they were much fun at all!

I'm sure you & your Daddy will get it all figured out!! Take your time..relax...no rush to do it all in one visit. :rose:

The weren't. At least I've got a good one now :D

I know we will, dunno why he posted about it. In one visit is his idea not mine lol

Of course you do, dahling!
Its also gret to use in the reverse cowgirl, too. That's the one I meant earlier about the depthh of cowgirl, and the angle of doggie, btw. Easier in a way, especially to plant your hands on his legs for leverage. More control than using the shoulders (and Daddy minds around the thread start to run wild!)

Will PM it to you here in just a bit. Wanna get home and comfy so I can give you the scoop.

Daddy C, you're in for a real trea *voice goes all sing-songy* cuz I'm gonna share my secrets!

Daddy C...simmer down!! All in good time! :)

Bella, I have a feeling your trick is along the lines of what I love!! ;) Naughty girl, you!
Be safe going home!

Keri & I just texted a bit and she said THANK YOU for all of the well wishes! Our sister misses everyone!! She is going to get some more rest and will try to be on later this evening.

It should come as no surprise to you alll that next week I had a grreat plan on what TT and I were going to do the first time we got back together.

However, It seems that she lacks experience in riding cowgirl. And she is worried she will fail me. Also she is hesitant to "facesit" me so I can orally enjoy her.

Can all you girls please give your Little Sister some nonjudgemental support and advice and help make her feel comfortable. I wish to help her open herself sexually and to enjoy new experiences.

I wish there was a way to thnak you all - this thread has been an absolute Godsend for us. But I love having like minded people to talk to.

You are welcome to PM her if you don;t wish to broadcast any secrets

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

DC :heart::rose::heart:

I don't have any real advice on the whole facesitting thing, probably because I have no experience, but cowgirl style is GREAT. Its got that same angle as doggy-style but with the depth of woman-on-top. I higlu recommend. I have a really neat trick that I'd gladly share with any baby girl that wants to surprise daddy in this position. PM for details so the Daddies won't see!

But. The best thing I can say about the cowgirl position is the ready access to the G-spot. You gotta try, you're missing out. And there are fun things to do that way, too. My ex loves it when I'd play with his balls in cowgirl.

Just trust your Daddy, and he'll make sure you're fine. He'll never let anything happen to his baby girl. Your happiness is his happiness. Its really more about us as the Little's than it is the Daddies. Or am I completely wrong? Hmm, I doubt it.

Happy Hump Day from BFE Kansas!

Hi Mojo & INL!!

Daddy C, Bella gave great advice! I prefer reverse cowgirl myself..mmm! Freaking awesome!!
As for her being on top for oral, I like being on the bed, lover under me (duh) while I face the headboard. I usually need something to hang on to or I'll hit my head on the ceiling. ~giggles~ All she needs to do is relax & enjoy!!!! Remember, a lot of the fun is figuring it all out and enjoying the journey you take together. :)

Biggest problem I have with cowgirl (or reverse - or face sitting) anymore (aside from the whole 'bbw' issue) is that since the development of the rheumatoid AND the injuries from the past couple falls, I find that I can't kneel at ALL anymore, no matter how soft the surface is. :( And the SO has an old ski injury as well so he's got one knee out too - however, necessity and desire are the mother of invention and creativity and we've developed some coping skills - but I'd be interested in hearing your secret too Bella sweetie - always hopeful something new will allow us some more latitude..... Now, if someone could find a way to manage to noise problem....:eek:;):rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back