Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Pussy Blender

My ex once had a wild sexual experience with two young hunks while i was away at work, with my encouragement of course. Haha. She was at a party at some friends and stayed over after the party ended, sleeping on their couch. Shortly after everyone was in bed the two guys she had been flirting with all night came in and wanted to have sex with her. She was afraid our friends would wake up so they went to the kitchen which was off the back of the house. They set her on the table and started fingering her pussy and ass using some vegetable oil to lube her up. It sounded like they tried pretty much every fruit and vegetable in the kitchen in both her pussy and ass while she sucked them off. She was sure they had a banana up her ass and two in her oiled up pussy and then when they pulled out the bananas they were so hot and soft from her squeezing them that one broke in her pussy and things got messy. Our friends had a great garden and grew huge zucchinis and my wife managed to take every size they tried in her. She said it was exciting thinking that at any time someone could come into the kitchen. It was a very erotic experience for both of us and I'm sure the young guys as well.

Oh I like sharing.
It was the handle of a flatheaded screwdriver.
Sometimes...ordinary things become extraordinary.
Don't they?

My ex once had a wild sexual experience with two young hunks while i was away at work, with my encouragement of course. Haha. She was at a party at some friends and stayed over after the party ended, sleeping on their couch. Shortly after everyone was in bed the two guys she had been flirting with all night came in and wanted to have sex with her. She was afraid our friends would wake up so they went to the kitchen which was off the back of the house. They set her on the table and started fingering her pussy and ass using some vegetable oil to lube her up. It sounded like they tried pretty much every fruit and vegetable in the kitchen in both her pussy and ass while she sucked them off. She was sure they had a banana up her ass and two in her oiled up pussy and then when they pulled out the bananas they were so hot and soft from her squeezing them that one broke in her pussy and things got messy. Our friends had a great garden and grew huge zucchinis and my wife managed to take every size they tried in her. She said it was exciting thinking that at any time someone could come into the kitchen. It was a very erotic experience for both of us and I'm sure the young guys as well.

The real risk of being caught and exposed is a potent spice to any sex time... And if you don't get caught every once in a while, you aren't really being risky. My boyfriend at the time and I tried to have sex in the dorm laundry room around 3am, me sitting on the running washer which felt damn good to start. We were really enjoying ourselves when a couple other co-eds popped in for some off-hours washes, yelped, laughed and ran out. :)

My clitoral vibrator on my clit very satisfying what a arousing thread .!

Back