A picture a day....

Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

That's very good advice. And I'm glad I got to see you, however briefly. Good morning to you to sexy.

Thanks!

Thank you everyone!!! I honestly didn't think Id get this many responses... but I did :D Makes me happy!!

Special Treat?

As it's Sunday, any chance of one more peek at your lovely boobs?

Promise I'll hold back on cumming until you do!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!!! I honestly didn't think Id get this many responses... but I did :D Makes me happy!!

Really? Well prepare yourself for a ton more in responses. You are one beautiful young lady. Thank you for your service AND for sharing yourself with us!!

seems fair

It only seems fair that, as happy as you make us by sharing your gorgeous body, we make you happy by showing our appreciation. You are truly an exciting lady.

Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

sorry to hear it but absolutely understand.

the new picture is outstanding..:) hope you have a great sunday.

thats alright, we understand ;)

love that pic, so naughty pulling your shirt up like that and holding with your teeth, love it.

You've got a very, very, very nice body, Alyssa!!!

Thanks for share it with us. :)

(subscribed!!!!!!!!!)

Definitely understand, just glad I was able to catch the glimpse I did.

This pic definitely makes up for it. Very erotic pose and a great subject. I could easily see myself following this thread closely.

Is it tomorrow yet.....

How time drags when you are waiting for a special delivery.

Back