Women who like to be taken forcefully

i think its a huge fantasy. though i am not sure the reality of a super forceful situation would not be traumatic. perhaps it could be in the right hands. but its SO sexy to read about and think about.

i think its a huge fantasy. though i am not sure the reality of a super forceful situation would not be traumatic. perhaps it could be in the right hands. but its SO sexy to read about and think about.

it's one of the benefits of a longer term relationship - knowing your partner inside/out ... if it were outside of this context it would be traumatic - the guy doesn't know how far is too far to take things and the woman doesn't know whether or not the guy is going to lose control ... and it also loses its appeal when someone is just trying to "act out" a scene based upon a bullet list of "do's and don'ts" - there's too much thinking going on and not enough instinctual actions ... but within a relationship where trust has been solidified - it's a tremendous release.

great photos Holley!

it's one of the benefits of a longer term relationship - knowing your partner inside/out ... if it were outside of this context it would be traumatic - the guy doesn't know how far is too far to take things and the woman doesn't know whether or not the guy is going to lose control ... and it also loses its appeal when someone is just trying to "act out" a scene based upon a bullet list of "do's and don'ts" - there's too much thinking going on and not enough instinctual actions ... but within a relationship where trust has been solidified - it's a tremendous release.

great photos Holley!

I think this is really some of the key issues in forceful sex - well put!!:rose::)

You can definitely put me in the "Likes being taken" category.

I was a virgin when I got married (yes, we really do exist). My husband was quite experienced and very gentle in initiating me into my new life as a sexually active person.

I had begun having force fantasies from about the age of 11. My family was/is Roman Catholic....a BAD combination. I felt I was the most horrendous sinner alive, and that God must be putting a new addition on hell just for me. I didn't utter a word to my husband, certain that if I breathed a word about my sexually deviant thoughts he'd be horrified.

Then it happened. One night were making love. He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head...just that. I was simply overwhelmed. All those thoughts and fantasies came rushing in and I was helpless.

I told him.

I waited for the horrified reaction. Instead he began talking in that OH SO SEXY deep voice of his. He began narrating a story, about how I had been on an airliner forced to land for technical reasons in some backward country. How a bag was thrown over my head and I was forced into a van. How I found myself in a cell with a number of other women from western countries. How we were paraded naked on an auction block while well-heeled men from many countries bid on us. How he bought me and had me transported to his home. How I was brought before him where he ordered me to strip and suck his cock. How I was defiant and indignantly refused. How he took me to a cell, strung me up, and put clamps on my nipples, and began to slowly add weights to them. How I naively thought I could resist. How at last the weights that would break me were dangling from my stretched nipples and I began screaming, screaming that I would suck his cock, lick his balls, that I would submit to ANYTHING if he would spare my nipples any more pain. How he cut me down and I knelt before him, sobbing, and tasted a man's cock and sperm for the first time.

Do I have to mention my reaction to this? I didn't know orgasms like that were possible, or that a woman could actually survive them.

When we were done and I was back to normal and feeling like the biggest whore in the universe, my patient husband explained that such fantasies were common among women...and NORMAL!!!

Nothing before or since has given me a greater sense of relief.

I was 24 then, I'm 58 now. We reached a new plateau in our roleplaying when the kids were grown and we had the house to ourselves. Now several times a week I find myself cornered in my house by an intruder who subjects me to delicious indignities.

Sometimes we just make love, but it just isn't complete without a bit of hair pulling and some titty slapping and nipple biting.

There is just nothing better in life than a compatible partner.

I was a virgin when I got married (yes, we really do exist). My husband was quite experienced and very gentle in initiating me into my new life as a sexually active person.

I had begun having force fantasies from about the age of 11. My family was/is Roman Catholic....a BAD combination. I felt I was the most horrendous sinner alive, and that God must be putting a new addition on hell just for me. I didn't utter a word to my husband, certain that if I breathed a word about my sexually deviant thoughts he'd be horrified.

Then it happened. One night were making love. He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head...just that. I was simply overwhelmed. All those thoughts and fantasies came rushing in and I was helpless.

I told him.

I waited for the horrified reaction. Instead he began talking in that OH SO SEXY deep voice of his. He began narrating a story, about how I had been on an airliner forced to land for technical reasons in some backward country. How a bag was thrown over my head and I was forced into a van. How I found myself in a cell with a number of other women from western countries. How we were paraded naked on an auction block while well-heeled men from many countries bid on us. How he bought me and had me transported to his home. How I was brought before him where he ordered me to strip and suck his cock. How I was defiant and indignantly refused. How he took me to a cell, strung me up, and put clamps on my nipples, and began to slowly add weights to them. How I naively thought I could resist. How at last the weights that would break me were dangling from my stretched nipples and I began screaming, screaming that I would suck his cock, lick his balls, that I would submit to ANYTHING if he would spare my nipples any more pain. How he cut me down and I knelt before him, sobbing, and tasted a man's cock and sperm for the first time.

Do I have to mention my reaction to this? I didn't know orgasms like that were possible, or that a woman could actually survive them.

When we were done and I was back to normal and feeling like the biggest whore in the universe, my patient husband explained that such fantasies were common among women...and NORMAL!!!

I was 24 then, I'm 58 now. We reached a new plateau in our roleplaying when the kids were grown and we had the house to ourselves. Now several times a week I find myself cornered in my house by an intruder who subjects me to delicious indignities.

Sometimes we just make love, but it just isn't complete without a bit of hair pulling and some titty slapping and nipple biting.

What a wonderful story! We should all be so lucky to find such an understanding partner. I'm glad you did, Helen! :)

I told him.

Love your story. Thanks so much for sharing.

I told him.

Thank you for sharing, I love that you continue to act out your fantasies :)

I told him.

Love this :D

I told him.

What a nice story Helen and good for you to find the right partner and keeping your sexlife alive for so many years - Especialy the new plateau you have reached after the kids moved out - I'm looking forward to that phase myself, so could you elaborate a little more on your roleplay that you describe shortly above - thanks for sharing your experiences on this thread!!:)

It's in her eyes, usually after a few drinks and a few well placed comments. These let me know if she wants vanilla, me in control or her in control. If I try to plan something like this, it backfires one way or another. Spontaneity is the key to our best experiences.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly...an element of spontaneity, makes each experience authentic, exciting & even surprising...

Some like it Rough

I LOVE to be taken rough! It shows me that you have a lot of desire to be inside of me and you just have to have it right then and there!! I love a man who knows how to take control and have me any way he desires.... now maybe that is the submissive in me talking, but that's how I like it lol

Sometimes we go crazy and wrestle with each other!
I love it because actively trying to fight him and get away from him is a good game, and usually there is a lot of playful biting and scratching and hairpulling involved, which we both like, but because he is stronger than me, he will always win. I love being able to struggle and flail and know that he will pin me down anyway. I don't have a rape fantasy, I just love testing his strength! Eventually I'm just too weak to struggle any more, or more likely too horny. Sometimes I make out like I'm too weak sooner than I really am, and then start wriggling again when he is just about to enter me. This winds him up no end, usually a good way to get thrown onto my front and entered forcefully before I have time to recover from being flipped over so quick.
We don't always do this. But hell I love it when we do. Being a midget compared to him has never been so much fun.

Sometimes we go crazy and wrestle with each other!
I love it because actively trying to fight him and get away from him is a good game, and usually there is a lot of playful biting and scratching and hairpulling involved, which we both like, but because he is stronger than me, he will always win. I love being able to struggle and flail and know that he will pin me down anyway. I don't have a rape fantasy, I just love testing his strength! Eventually I'm just too weak to struggle any more, or more likely too horny. Sometimes I make out like I'm too weak sooner than I really am, and then start wriggling again when he is just about to enter me. This winds him up no end, usually a good way to get thrown onto my front and entered forcefully before I have time to recover from being flipped over so quick.
We don't always do this. But hell I love it when we do. Being a midget compared to him has never been so much fun.

Oooh yes please! We do this quite a bit and I love it. My partner is also a lot bigger than me so there is no chance of me ever winning, which makes it even more fun. I've recently told him about my rape fantasies and he is willing to oblige so it looks like things are going to get even more interesting soon!

Best of luck! I think if my boyfriend tried to actually do a rape fantasy with me I'd probably hit him in the face and run before I even realised it had to be him : ]
But I'm silly. I hope you guys have fun :) ...maybe you should write us a story about it.

Women Who Like 2 B Taken Forcefully

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

1 thing fer sure, these kind of women barely exist around in my part of the World! Any good ideas on where to find these kind of women besides this thread and/or board? :confused:

Best of luck! I think if my boyfriend tried to actually do a rape fantasy with me I'd probably hit him in the face and run before I even realised it had to be him : ]
But I'm silly. I hope you guys have fun :) ...maybe you should write us a story about it.

It will probably be a little while till we can do it because of relatives staying (I don't really think they want to get involved in THAT!) If it all goes well I may just write a story but I fear that it may just turn out to be funny instead of erotic as we are fairly useless at roleplay. Perhaps it might be something for the humor section!

It will probably be a little while till we can do it because of relatives staying (I don't really think they want to get involved in THAT!) If it all goes well I may just write a story but I fear that it may just turn out to be funny instead of erotic as we are fairly useless at roleplay. Perhaps it might be something for the humor section!

A little humour can still be sexy, see how it goes :)

God, I absolutely adore rough sex!!! And luckily, my boyfriend happily obliges....;0) xxx

I told him.

We should all be so lucky as to have the kids grow up and move out! God, I love those prepositions - up and out!

Personally, I love being taken control of, bound, I like the lack of control. My problem is my fiance would probably do better at being a submissive person. Getting him to do what I want is challenging. He is afraid he's gonna hurt me i think...

Personally I love to be taken roughly. Like previously mentioned it is a sign that I caused him so much desire that he has to have me and right then and there the way he wishes. I have a problem with the frequency though, I would like it to be a lot more often, and rougher, but I am afraid that telling him will end badly... I am also shy in person when it comes to talking about my sex life, what I want etc. etc. But I love more forceful sex and would love to be the more submissive one. I think you should ask her, after a forceful night before you two fall asleep. In the afterglow she's more likely to admit to you that she truely enjoys it. Now I just need to take my own advice lol..

hmm

I do like the idea of being taken forcefully by my hubby. I have always thought of this kind of thing since I was very young and I have no idea why. My hubby is very nilla though and I don't think he would go for it, but it is a nice fantasy.:rose:

Back