Difference between nude pin up style art and porn?

newhomegal

Virgin
Joined
May 7, 2013
Posts
7
Hello there... I was just wondering if anyone can offer their opinion or perspective on the difference between tastefully photographed pinup style nude art versus porn, at one point are they different at one point are the same, please share with me your thoughts

thank you

PM ME is best - thanks
 
Maybe they wish to enjoy the responses by themselves. I like both...as I have shot both *use to do a lot of photography*
 
" tastefully photographed pinup style nude art" shows us something about the person, like their face.

Erotic photography shows us some kind of context for the pussy or dick or combo that it focuses on.

"porn photography" shows a close-up of someone's genitals, usually photoshopped bright pink. Sometimes it also shows a woman making a porn-shape with her lipsticked mouth. But not much more than that.

(actually, there are lots of shades of grey in those definitions, nothing is absolute)
 
As a former model, I have found it is in the mind of the beholder, the one viewing and their mindset. That being said one (porn) exhibits sexual acts in some form and appeals to more prurient interests. Glamour photography, or Pin ups, can appeal this way also, but are usually show one person and although nude or semi nude they are not doing anything overtly sexual. Having done both that is my feelings about the difference.
 
Mz Newhomegal: Let's see your nude pic and we can decide if it's pin-up or porn :)
 
Which former U.S. Supreme Court judge said something about being unable to define porn, but he knew it when he saw it?
 
Agree w/Laura

Laura has a good point. To add more, I think the pin up category subtlely suggestive where the 'ankles behind the earlobes' hard stuff is overt. Both have their good points.
It's like barbecue: I can smell the subtle aroma of barbecue just about to be pulled off of the grill and write an epic novel about it because it stimulates me intellectually. I also, however, love to eat barbecue to such extreme that I wind up having to wipe bbq sauce off of my forehead. I've seen bbq sauce on the ceiling. I like it that way also, one extreme to another.
 
Back
Top