Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oa33a3PBmw1uhegano1_1280.jpg

its enough to stimulatel

I don't know. Pubic hair on a woman: absolutely acceptable and indeed natural. Underarm hair on a woman: no thanks. I can't really explain it. Perhaps I just regard it as masculine. That image of her leaning back and displaying her hairy armpits is just a turn-off for me. But yet I'm happy for men to be unshaven there. Perhaps it's social-conditioning and I'm not as open-minded as I would like. Personally I always shave my armpits, while I neatly trim my crotch hair. Go figure, as the Americans would say!

I don't know. Pubic hair on a woman: absolutely acceptable and indeed natural. Underarm hair on a woman: no thanks. I can't really explain it. Perhaps I just regard it as masculine. That image of her leaning back and displaying her hairy armpits is just a turn-off for me. But yet I'm happy for men to be unshaven there. Perhaps it's social-conditioning and I'm not as open-minded as I would like. Personally I always shave my armpits, while I neatly trim my crotch hair. Go figure, as the Americans would say!

Yes, sometimes hair can be a bit over the line even for those of us who love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back